Malaysia Touch 'N Go Card post-COVID-19

Kangadrool

On 12/10/2022 at 10:56 PM, zipping said:

saw fr my/sg chat grp 2day....sg sinopec selling e new nfc tng card

image.png.f44701745fb90c1d6a52265b2fd513a8.png

Sinopec selling this for some time already

• Praise 2

Need help from bros here.

My dinosaur T&G card which is supposedly expire in 2026 became unusable as I found out in my recent north trip.

It did not respond to the toll reading machine nor the car park reader at the shopping mall entrance.

my question is how am I able to transfer the card money onto the e wallet where I could use it for any purchase at outlet stall? Or is there other way to transfer the money to another card?

TIA....

On 5/4/2023 at 3:24 PM, Hamburger said:

My dinosaur T&G card which is supposedly expire in 2026 became unusable as I found out in my recent north trip.

It did not respond to the toll reading machine nor the car park reader at the shopping mall entrance.

my question is how am I able to transfer the card money onto the e wallet where I could use it for any purchase at outlet stall? Or is there other way to transfer the money to another card?

TIA....

You have to get a refund from TnG office

Supercharged
On 5/4/2023 at 3:24 PM, Hamburger said:

TIA....

https://www.touchngo.com.my/customer-service/contact-us/

• Praise 1

On 5/4/2023 at 3:33 PM, inlinesix said:

You have to get a refund from TnG office

This is what I would try to avoid.... Haiz

On 5/4/2023 at 3:45 PM, Hamburger said:

Or Ayer Keroh Toll TnG office (that's the only 1 I know)

Supersonic
(edited)
On 5/4/2023 at 3:45 PM, Hamburger said:

Try using it at the malaysia 7-11.

See whether the values can be read there. 

Edited by Kopites

@inlinesix ayer keroh as in after Tuas custom. Really lechey. Roar....

@Kopites what if it could be read, not much could be done to the value stored inside. Unless they could help me transfer all the amount to another card.

Supersonic
On 5/4/2023 at 5:12 PM, Hamburger said:

@inlinesix ayer keroh as in after Tuas custom. Really lechey. Roar....

@Kopites what if it could be read, not much could be done to the value stored inside. Unless they could help me transfer all the amount to another card.

If so use it off then. Some retails do allow payment direct from touch and go card.

• Praise 1

got the NFC enabled card and added in to my T&G App.

Please do not laugh at my ignorance, but how to top up via NFC?

While i think i need to top up my E wallet first before transferring the $$ to the card, i simply cant find ways to top up the E wallet despite added a CC to the App.

:dizzy: 

On 5/17/2023 at 10:39 AM, Hamburger said:

While i think i need to top up my E wallet first before transferring the $$ to the card, i simply cant find ways to top up the E wallet despite added a CC to the App.

NFC enabled TnG Card must be next to your phone to transfer the value from app to card.

On 5/17/2023 at 10:40 AM, inlinesix said:

NFC enabled TnG Card must be next to your phone to transfer the value from app to card.

just like ezlink or Nets card are NFC enabled.

• Praise 1

My contractor fren JB native also told me he got a 1 Old TnGo card expired. He also give up getting the Refund! Its ksl troublesome to get the $$ back de.. NB

On 5/17/2023 at 10:39 AM, Hamburger said:

Use e 'quick payment' (search help, it hav clear instructions how to enable it) option, so no need to topup ewallet physically. It will auto deduct e exect amount fr ur cc to topup e ewallet to make payments.

Make sure ur nfc on ur hp is enabled, place e tng card on e back of ur hp, oni remove when transaction is complete NOT when u hear e peep sound, then on e tng card screen(app), select e tng card and choose topup and select amount.

I did it 4 a friend awhile back, if topup for some reason unsuccessful (remove card when hear e peep sound but not b4 e screen shows complete/success), e $ deducted (thru quick payment) fr ur cc will go 2 e ewallet.

• Praise 2

For me, I topped up my ewallet using my cc. When tng card not enough money, just transfer money to tng via nfc. 

↡ Advertisement