GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Maxus-MIFA9

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, Freeder said:

When we give them a Blank Cheque...

We get nonsensical response..

Either get Fumbling Heng or Talk Cock Chan.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Actually it's good to have debate.. Coz its the chance to see all the people that come for the debate on their thought process. The way they think is very important too.. As these are the one that will be voted in to help shape the country. 

A lot of times are talking is one thing, but doing it is another.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Karoon said:

On the debate, Jamus is good but don't go overboard lah like he's the second coming of Jemus or something. Not sure on what basis ppl saying he's going to be a good cabinet minister etc. Bottom line is he has a sharp mind and a brilliant academic, but unproven in leadership aspects. Not that he won't make a good leader... but no guarantees he will neither 

True but for rookie new face he blows all the PAP new candidates and backbenchers away

Except North Korea aunty general... that one i dare not say bad 😅

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
6 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

A lot of times are talking is one thing, but doing it is another.

It is little bit different when come to debate vs speak to reporters one on one on TV. What is most important for debate is their thought process.. Nevermind about the information.. The thought process is way more important.. Coz the way the person thinks shape how the person believes in.. The more so when a person is put on stress.. When a person is put on stress then it would reveal even more about the person and whether this person is suitable or not.. This is what I feel.. 

2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

It is little bit different when come to debate vs speak to reporters one on one on TV. What is most important for debate is their thought process.. Nevermind about the information.. The thought process is way more important.. Coz the way the person thinks shape how the person believes in.. The more so when a person is put on stress.. When a person is put on stress then it would reveal even more about the person and whether this person is suitable or not.. This is what I feel.. 

Some ppl prefer ppl who can talk, I dont. Nothing right or wrong. Just preference.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Typo. PMET after 6 months still not employed consider not looking for job and taken out of the system. So you will see unemployment figures drop after 6 months onwards because the number is taken off the system.

An easier way is to file for unemployment tracking system where the system shows the person in Jobportal is still unemployed and looking for job .

How they know that person is not actively looking for job after 6 months? 

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Yep, Lam Pin Min and how he handled the PMD is a joke.

We don’t want the future of Singapore to be decided by those few in Cabinets and these 4G leaders are weak. Then after that everyone from PAP in parliament just Yes Yes Yes.

We want people like Jamus Lim and CSJ to question the implementation of those policies.

I guess majority people still dont mind to have these 4G leaders la, even though they are weak not. Many people seems like not happy with the ruling party, but in the end result still show otherwise?! Lol.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
8 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I guess majority people still dont mind to have these 4G leaders la, even though they are weak not. Many people seems like not happy with the ruling party, but in the end result still show otherwise?! Lol.

Have a few very shaky for pap.. Sengkang grc, east coast grc, aljunied grc, hougang smc, bukit batok smc, west coast grc. The rest no horse fight.. Pap sure win. 

Edited by Yewheng

Hypersonic

nimby syndrome would dictate that people don't welcome strong opposition teams to come to their locality and challenge the ruling party

because these people are expected to sacrifice for the country and future of singapore while those with weak opposition teams in the running continue to enjoy the benefits of a ruling party managing their estates.

just need to ask those who exhort and expect the people living in sk, ec, aljunied, hougang, bt panjang etc to vote for the opposition for the sake of the country did they do their part to deny the pap a blank cheque in their own right

remember only with enough opposition members voted in, high calibre or not, will make the ruling party craft policies that are good for the people.  voting a few vocal guys in to make noise when any policy will be passed unopposed is really useless unless you are just in it to watch a show munching on popcorns

🤣

• Praise 3

15 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Have a few very shaky for pap.. Sengkang grc, east coast grc, aljunied grc, hougang smc, bukit batok smc, west coast grc. The rest no horse fight.. Pap sure win. 

Only Aljunied is shaky.

Other than Hougang, the rest sure win. The only question is by how much

53 minutes ago, yishunite said:

True but for rookie new face he blows all the PAP new candidates and backbenchers away

Except North Korea aunty general... that one i dare not say bad 😅

You called?

1480398164_Screenshot2020-07-01at4_22_46PM.thumb.png.b977c9b41294943157e99f0cc03761d6.png

• Shocked 3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Enye said:

nimby syndrome would dictate that people don't welcome strong opposition teams to come to their locality and challenge the ruling party

because these people are expected to sacrifice for the country and future of singapore while those with weak opposition teams in the running continue to enjoy the benefits of a ruling party managing their estates.

just need to ask those who exhort and expect the people living in sk, ec, aljunied, hougang, bt panjang etc to vote for the opposition for the sake of the country did they do their part to deny the pap a blank cheque in their own right

remember only with enough opposition members voted in, high calibre or not, will make the ruling party craft policies that are good for the people.  voting a few vocal guys in to make noise when any policy will be passed unopposed is really useless unless you are just in it to watch a show munching on popcorns

🤣

Nonsense... I would happily invite any of the "A" team from PSP or WP in my ward... instead we got C team PSP (Brad Bowyer... wdafuq i do with him vs Shanmugam? both i detest... their cockfight now over irrelevant matters even now show how out of touch both of them are)

Last time I live in AMK GRC I voted RP nobodies to help them save their deposit hahahaha

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
6 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Only Aljunied is shaky.

Other than Hougang, the rest sure win. The only question is by how much

Huh? Like that is like back to square one.. Got jamus lim, got. Tan cheng bock leh.. 

Hypersonic
9 minutes ago, Enye said:

🤣

Well, i did. 

• Praise 6

Hypersonic
(edited)
10 minutes ago, Enye said:

🤣

Not everyone is like you. 

My whole family have voted for opposition since I can vote and that’s even before any upgrading done but unfortunately there are many people in my estate like you.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 3

Twincharged
Just now, Fcw75 said:

Not everyone is like you. 

My whole family have voted for opposition since I can vote but unfortunately there are many people in my estate like you.

Want to vote also need to see who is inside.. Like lim tean vs Josephine? Many would still choose Josephine lor.. 

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Want to vote also need to see who is inside.. Like lim tean vs Josephine? Many would still choose Josephine lor.. 

NSP came to my area in 2011 I also voted for them.

↡ Advertisement