GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

Twincharged
(edited)

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ge2020-pap-chan-chun-sing-scrutinises-opposition-manifestos-parties-could-be-coalition-government

Screenshot_20200703_101430_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c8d57da706d7359357ec735ffa8aef21.jpg

Hmm.. Looks like ccs is saying if scrap Ceca.. India might not like it and we would have to provide alternative to which hopping India will like it. If not we might break the good relationship with India. 

So probably there are some policies in place is to ensure good relationships with other countries too even though the policy seems like of not much use to Singaporeans or what.. 

So our government is not as easy as govern the whole country, our government also need to consider the maintaining good relationship with all the countries around the world.. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Indeed.

677545AF-0AA9-4102-8F5A-63BC6601511F.jpeg

Nonono ur reading it wrong... They say "our" means you should read as "their"

So pls vote them in to ensure their lives, their $15k jobs, and their political futures kthx!!!

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Indeed waste time and money, cause all go straight into the bin after i received it.

Wah.... You damn wasteful man.... 

My wife will just use the pages to line the base of our kitchen bin. It's thick and strong. For me I will use the pages to line my dining table so less cleaning after meals. 

Rem - reuse,  recycle,  reduce. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/ge2020-pap-chan-chun-sing-scrutinises-opposition-manifestos-parties-could-be-coalition-government

Screenshot_20200703_101430_com.android.chrome.thumb.jpg.c8d57da706d7359357ec735ffa8aef21.jpg

Hmm.. Looks like ccs is saying if scrap Ceca.. India might not like it and we would have to provide alternative to which hopping India will like it. If not we might break the good relationship with India. 

So probably there are some policies in place is to ensure good relationships with other countries too even though the policy seems like of not much use to Singaporeans or what.. 

So our government is not as easy as govern the whole country, our government also need to consider the maintaining good relationship with all the countries around the world.. 

A general in the army is never a businessman 

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 3

We can talk till the cows come home on what is good and what is not good , more foreigners, what foreigners, higher taxes, lower levies, free education etc etc etc but i ask you at the end of the day.........

can Ownself Check Ownself?

a resounding NO !  

So vote for no Ownself check Ownself

• Praise 4

Twincharged
Just now, Staff69 said:

creativity-is-the-most-practical-thing-a-businessman-can-employ-quote-1.thumb.jpg.e6a6272796f9d255a0503260a686f3fd.jpg

True.. Maybe vote in businessman to go and discuss business with India like the ceca issue.. Maybe the businessman that get voted in would be better able to negotiate and yet able to maintain good relationship with India and other countries too.. 

• Praise 1

not sure whether this clip have been shared as the page is moving too fast.

Cant get enough of this guy. His 'blank cheque' statement resonates with most voters. His summary with 'IF you believe' is such a strong words which makes people think  and move people hearts.

• Praise 7

Supersonic
12 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Dont argue with him Bro, just make your vote count 💪👍

Agree. No point talking. Let the pen work!

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Freeder said:

When we give them a Blank Cheque...

We get nonsensical response..

When we give them the blank cheque …

We get questioned for our questions.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Already can see it in GE2015. That GE opposition all seems to have high morale and hope, then come the final results, so disappointing. So like i said before, i have not much high hope in the voters in this GE, no matter how good the opposition is.

I was really shocked when I saw the turnout between WP and PAP rally  in Tampines the last round.... It was just below my block. 

For WP,  the school was filled to the brim and even spilled to the outside pathways. 

For PAP,  turn or was only about 40% of the football field.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
10 minutes ago, Staff69 said:

If I paid someone million of dollars and he screwed up, then he asks me for solution and to continue to employ him, what do you think leh?

35 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

I am hard core

if PAP falls

我也不想活了

Sounds like you are a bum leh.

Wanna join my brotherhood, we can whip you into shape such that you stand on you own two feet.  No need to be hardcore for any party.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Giordanogavin said:

Cant get enough of this guy. His 'blank cheque' statement resonates with most voters. His summary with 'IF you believe' is such a strong words which makes people think  and move people hearts.

I REALLY THINK people should watch the whole original debate video rather than edited clips like this

Edited by Wind30

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

If I paid someone million of dollars and he screwed up, then he asks me for solution and to continue to employ him, what do you think leh?

I would look at whether there was a better solution given the circumstances and information available at that time.

I think EVERYONE should do that... if there wasn't a better solution at that time, is it his fault?

21 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Agree. No point talking. Let the pen work!

Just another reminder to all to cross WITHIN the box...don’t waste the vote...

Supercharged
13 minutes ago, Giordanogavin said:

wow!!! I could listen to him all day!! [laugh]

To Parliament Mr Jamus!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5