ownself sayang ownself...

ownself act ownself...

Really WTF pattern all come out in order to get elected... Pui 

Aiya, someone forgot to switch account while posting.[grin]

↡ Advertisement

Twincharged
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

IMO gone case. Stupid of her also, want to join politics can't even be bothered to delete all her online shit early early. Also dumb of WP to not even just do a simple search for her name of FB which will easily pull up her post. 

Ture that, however she is lucky.. Coz she apologised straightaway.. There are some people who commented between her and Ivan lim.. Saying at least she apologised and Ivan lim? He still do not think he is the problem. 

I think its more complicated then her post alone.. Coz there are other issues like people are more concerned about. Like maybe for pmd riders, they are very concerned on how government handled the pmd issues and her post does not affect them in voting opposition party anyway.. Or maybe there are some who feels darn it, because of this grc so unfair.. Don't care vote opposition party even though she commented that to show our displeasure and the list goes on. There are many different reason in why Voter choose to vote pap or opposition party. So yeah.. 

Edited by Yewheng

30 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

What’s with your guys posting repeatedly? We get your point. 🤣

This morning, MCF was glitchy

• Haha! 2

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Ture that, however she is lucky.. Coz she apologised straightaway.. There are some people who commented between her and Ivan lim.. Saying at least she apologised and Ivan lim? He still do not think he is the problem. 

I think its more complicated that her post alone.. Coz there are other issues like people are more concerned about. Like maybe for pmd riders, they are very concerned on how government handled the pmd issues and her post does not affect them in voting opposition party anyway.. Or maybe there are some who feels darn it, because of this grc so unfair.. Don't care vote opposition party even though she commented that to show our displeasure and the list goes on. There are many different reason in why Voter choose to vote pap or opposition party. So yeah.. 

You are talking about the hardcore oppo/pap supporters, those don't care whatever news say one. But those sitting on the fence aunty/uncle/silent majority type, they see she play the racial card sure will piss off one. Or even those that earlier wanto vote oppo but still slightly hesitant. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

why I go behind bars? AMDK/AMDL is praise hor! You all xenophobic!

see what I mean.. 

its the direct insinuation that got her into a sticky situation where no way out ..

Its like pregnant or not pregnant .. 

Mock still have a way to say its a pregnant pause I referring to .... 

I suppose we still far behind in the creativity space

https://hongkongfp.com/2020/07/03/gfhg-sdgm-hong-kong-netizens-reimagine-illegal-slogan-as-protesters-find-workaround/

‘GFHG, SDGM’: Hong Kong netizens reimagine illegal slogan as protesters find workarounds

Edited by Sdf4786k

1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

If I'm a voter at JB GRC I will not want to vote for a would be bankrupt. Owe bank and other ppl so much money only to declare bankrupt after GE? Got to go to the polls again for by-election? Why the heck is he even there? 

He should give the chance to other opposition parties and sit this GE out. He should clear his debts first. Like what you guys said, he's into hogging the mic and camera.

Knowing that PAP will win Jln Besar, there are ppl who are going to vote for PV.

That is to sent a message to Jo Teo.

1 minute ago, Sdf4786k said:

see what I mean.. 

its the direct insinuation that got her into a sticky situation where no way out ..

Its like pregnant or not pregnant .. 

Mock still have a way to say its a pregnant pause I referring to .... 

pregnant will become dua liap

Twincharged
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

You are talking about the hardcore oppo/pap supporters, those don't care whatever news say one. But those sitting on the fence aunty/uncle type, they see she play the racial card sure will piss off one. 

Ya lor.. Maybe before that got chance.. Like wp say could have 1/4 chance of winning sengkang grc because of jamus lim.. Then now with her Facebook post.. The chance of wp winning dropped to say 1/10. But then sometimes really can be surprising when voting result is out.. Just pray for the best lor. 

Edited by Yewheng

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Yewheng said:

This shows u how bad cold war era tools are for dealing with 21st century pandemics

If gahmen hadnt come out guns blazing against the one or two companies trying to certify all their staff then they wldnt have issued such a statement that is so easily misinterpreted by everyone

Then they come out and pofma everyone who read the statement at face value. If everyone read the statement the wrong way u shld be firing the comms director not pofmaing everyone with yet another blunt instrument that just show once again how out of touch u are

• Praise 4

Just now, yishunite said:

This shows u how bad cold war era tools are for dealing with 21st century pandemics

If gahmen hadnt come out guns blazing against the one or two companies trying to certify all their staff then they wldnt have issued such a statement that is so easily misinterpreted by everyone

Then they come out and pofma everyone who read the statement at face value. If everyone read the statement the wrong way u shld be firing the comms director not pofmaing everyone with yet another blunt instrument that just show once again how out of touch u are

pofma you den u know

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

This one is totally waste time one. He is just there to make Josephine Teo looks good only, nothing else.

And right after all the screw up, she walks back into Parliament with a big margin win, sending all the wrong messages. 

Seriously, I rather she gets a walkover than to get a big margin win against this joker. Any team from WP and SDP would do better here, and I believe even PSP and RP would get more votes... 

Why are they doing all the wrong things? <_<[laugh][laugh]

Which OPPO put in Jln Besar also have chance to lose big. 

For the past 3 election, it was WP.

No thanks to Jo Teo, he might not lose big time.  There are a lot of ppl don't like her.

Lim Tean message was simple, if you think Jo Teo did a good job, vote for PAP

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Which OPPO put in Jln Besar also have chance to lose big. 

For the past 3 election, it was WP.

No thanks to Jo Teo, he might not lose big time.  There are a lot of ppl don't like her.

Yes.. But not that bad as compared to. Lim Tean.. When put in 2 bad candidates vs each other.. How to decide sia? End up many would decide to either split vote or vote pap. 

Supersonic
12 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I saw him on news last night!! wahlau seriously like robot sia

will make good pap-er general

If compare this guy with the other woman general, which one more serious like robot le? Lol.

Twincharged
14 minutes ago, yishunite said:

I saw him on news last night!! wahlau seriously like robot sia

will make good pap-er general

Maybe that's why he is put on together with tharman.. So he is confirmed safe... No horse fight.. 

Supersonic
22 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Really difficult to say, coz it's grc.. And jamus lim still steadily gain support.. If SMC then totally different story.. 

I guess whether got this negative news on Sengkang GRC WP or not, i would still believe pap still high chance of winning. No matter how jamus lim gain support, his one person strength might not be enough to help the whole team. I guess jamus lim can come back 5 years later again, maybe he might stand a better chance if he contest in the right GRC/SMC.

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Injured while doing walkabout.

Ownself comfort ownself.

C66D4F30-80D2-4A40-A449-87395ED090FF.jpeg

Likely a separate team handled her social media account, filter comments etc.

When she posted her pic, the admin got excited and forgot to logout before commenting :D

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5