GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

4 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Finally, Paul Tambyah is making himself seen to the voters. He has to understand that he needs media expose, which has been lacking. Please remember that, however good you are, if nobody knows you, is as good as useless. Is not who you know, is who knows you.

He may be well know to some, but these ppl may not be able to vote for him. He needs to be known to residents of Bukit Panjang. 

But, please, do not engage in a war of words with the PAP. Residents and voters are not interested in who say what. Do not be led side way by engaging in such debates. Focus on what the voters are interested in, which is their life. 

Fire at your opponent, leave a big question mark, and do not engage there after, there is no time for such engagement now.  Set fire spots and run.

And then focus on telling your voters what you can do to make their life better.

Dr Paul Tambyah, please do not fall into the trap of engaging into a debate now, it will drain you dry, and you dont have much time for that. That kind of debate can come later. 

Good Luck....^_^[laugh][laugh]

果然是魔高一丈,加个赞

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Watwheels said:

That's how young ppl rant on social media.

To them it isnt a sin. SK has a younger gen of voters. She's selected for a reason. TPL has gone thru similar criticism before when she was younger but she proved critics wrong. So why must she leave or be dropped from the candidacy? 

If she is charged with a criminal offense, she will be disqualified and her team will be disqualified with her.

If the impartial and honourable AG decides not to prosecute her, her vote shares will still be affected because WP do not have a huge base to begin with. They will still lose the election.  

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
30 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Sinkies : I support BLM! Americans, check your privilege!! 

Also sinkies: How dare you check my privilege?! Race card! Religion card!! Sedition!!! Poh mata, poh ISD poh-fma!!

KNN😂

IMG_20200706_123533.jpg

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 4

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

If she is charged with a criminal offense, she will be disqualified and her team will be disqualified with her.

If the impartial and honourable AG decides not to prosecute her, her vote shares will still be affected because WP do not have a huge base to begin with. They will still lose the election.  

Okay I don't get it.. If she get charged with criminal offence.. However the judge verdict is not out yet. She still can be disqualified from GE? Not the other way round that is after judge passed the verdict then will affect the mp seat? 

12 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Even if our neutral AG didn't prosecute her at the end, her votes will be impacted by her FB post. And since it is a GRC, her % will affect her team.  

Yup she is the weakest link, right from the start.

• Praise 2

(edited)
11 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Aiyoh Bro, of course Jamus is not the original inventor, lah

and neither is TCB.

“blank check” or “ blank cheque” is commonly used to express the meaning, “complete freedom to do anything”

of course not originator

but the word "blank cheque" is the new catchy phrase that gonna stick for some time like ...

ownself check ownself and simi freud simi slip? lol

Edited by Wt_know

9 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

It's no doubt pap will do whatever in their power to make sure she's prosecuted...that's provided the WP win SK. If they didnt win, it might be another story. Let's see how it goes. If WP really win we will be able to see how she will be prosecuted. Whether there will be a by-election, it's also possible.  For police to investigate, charge her and for her to go to trial, all that cannot happen instantly within GE. It might take 1-2 years fastest maybe, depending on how fast they will push the case.

39 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

RP and pv.. Both rip.. Might have a chance of losing deposit too..

I already said in my previous post.

Do we expect them to win in this GE?

Answer is "no". So what if these two opp didn't opt to contest in the first place.  Aother noise will emerge. How come no opp? See us no up?

So I won't fault the opp for lack of publicity. Instead I applaud them for letting me exercise my vote as citizen.

Let our vote even though it might be...0.00001 percentage...tell the government. I am not happy with your performance.

Hope yours see the point.

• Praise 6

6 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Sounds to me like classic young generation gripe.

does nothing to me.

no impact at all, just blabber.

Yes, don't quite agree with her statements.  

When I was younger, I complained a lot too. Now I accept the world is never going to be fair, so suck it up lah.

• Praise 3

The GRC is a team game.

I urge everyone to dig into the past of all the PAP's candidates and dish it out (if any). If this is good politics, let's all play the same game. I'm sure our unprejudiced AG will look into all offenses if we report them (if any) to the police.

Turbocharged
17 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Yup she is the weakest link, right from the start.

Dont pick up the AK liao lor, still must pick up.

Designated Sniper drill her lor.

26 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

It will surely not be a lightning conviction/charges by the police with few days left to polling. If WP won SK and she eventually being convicted and charged, it is likely a by-election for SK.

(edited)

Anyone saw the news of a police report being lodged against a pap candidate? Is it real?

Edited by Weez911

Our election standard pattern.

Now every 1 is trying to make each other.black.

Instead of putting in effort on how to serve the ppl better.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Yes, don't quite agree with her statements.  

When I was younger, I complained a lot too. Now I accept the world is never going to be fair, so suck it up lah.

i think its the word "harasses Mosque Leaders" .... must be the crux of the problem or bone of contention;  Stealing Church/Temple/Mosque monies is civil issue or internal problem..... my 2cents   

• Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Our election standard pattern.

Now every 1 is trying to make each other.black.

Instead of putting in effort on how to serve the ppl better.

which county on earth has gentleman style election? maybe SK [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 7