GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

49 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Anyone saw the news of a police report being lodged against a pap candidate? Is it real?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

1 (wo)man to sink them all. Girl power!

maybe she is PAP mole?

You see pap keeps adding fire to this matter and also fanning the fire big big le?! So i guess more or less would affect overall WP votes?!

Just now, 13177 said:

You see pap keeps adding fire to this matter and also fanning the fire big big le?! So i guess more or less would affect overall WP votes?!

if it was PAP person said this, everyone would be doing the same. 

• Praise 5

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/singapore-ge2020-wps-raeesah-khan-apologises-for-posts-which-allegedly-promoted-enmity

At an unplanned press conference the party called on Sunday night, Ms Khan, 26, said she did not mean to cause social division, but had made the remarks as she wanted to raise awareness about minority concerns.

Flanked by WP leaders Pritam Singh, Sylvia Lim and her GRC teammates, Ms Khan, with her head bowed and reading from a piece of paper, said: "I apologise to any racial group or community who have been hurt by my comments.

WP already make their stand what.

• Praise 2

Twincharged
9 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

1 (wo)man to sink them all. Girl power!

maybe she is PAP mole?

Like this also you can think of.... 

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Yes. 

Last time AMK and Tanjong Pagar won't even have the chance to vote. Anyway, in Sengkang GRC WP won't win even without Khan's blunder, at most the losing margin is reduced because of Jamus's potential. 

For my side, Jalan Besar GRC, I vote Lim Tean as spoiling my vote doesn't make any sense. I will vote PV is not because they are competent, but the right message has to be sent to Jo Teo to dilute her winning margin, even in a bao jiak GRC like Jalan Besar. 

I want to be able to exercise my right to vote, since voting is compulsory by law. I would be even more pissed if it's a walkover for Jalan Besar GRC, especially with an incompetent minister like Jo Teo parachuted in. 

True, no matter how many of such people like you will vote for PV to dilute Jo Teo votes, the end result for Jo Teo i guess also quite high, should be at least 60% +.

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

if it was PAP person said this, everyone would be doing the same. 

One thing lucky is Ivan lim was exposed before the nomination day. If he was exposed after nomination day.. It would be very interesting to watch with Ivan lim vs Khan.. Who is more badass.. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Yewheng said:

One thing lucky is Ivan lim was exposed before the nomination day. If he was exposed after nomination day.. It would be very interesting to watch with Ivan lim vs Khan.. Who is more badass.. 

Maybe they know? So they wait?

• Haha! 1

Just now, 13177 said:

True, no matter how many of such people like you will vote for PV to dilute Jo Teo votes, the end result for Jo Teo i guess also quite high, should be at least 60% +.

PAP share of vote in Jalan Besar GRC

2015: 67.7%

2011: 58.6%

2006: 69.3%

No 65%, damn xia suay le.

• Haha! 5

Just now, inlinesix said:

PAP share of vote in Jalan Besar GRC

2015: 67.7%

2011: 58.6%

2006: 69.3%

No 65%, damn xia suay le.

Jo Teo confirm 69%

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

But for Ivan Lim case, at least his case is not criminal. So his team would not get disqualified or even by election?

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

my friend...you are replying just for the sake of argument. I shall stop here. 

In other words, you have no defence so prefer to act like you're taking the high road. Got it, IB logic 101.

• Haha! 8

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Should be much higher than 60%. 

Let's do a fact check. Jalan Besar has the most number and concentration of old HDB estates in any GRCs, these are the lower income older folks who are very dependent and largely grateful to the PAP for support.

PAP knows this, else put Jo Teo here for what? They can always throw her to East Coast GRC while Heng Swee Keat remains at Tampines GRC, if they're feeling adventurous. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sgopposition/permalink/623987268217946/

This is very funny.. That's how what is the point behind the question come about. Pritam Singh did asked very good question.. This ccs should reply with answer and if offhand do not have answers, they need to provide the answer later after they get the figures right? 

Watch from 0.03 min to 1.14 min.. 

Edited by Yewheng

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Maybe they know? So they wait?

Wah say .. process driven rather than emotions driven...

7 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sgopposition/permalink/623987268217946/

This is very funny.. That's how what is the point behind the question come about. Pritam Singh did asked very good question.. This ccs should reply with answer and of offhand do not have answers, they need to provide the answer later after the parliament ends right? 

Watch from 0.03 min to 1.14 min.. 

i know someone who was extremely upset about this.

This is what he shared:

Govt (years ago) only imposed restriction on number of foreigners on PMET jobs. Locals consists of citizens AND PRs...

Rule then was that companies must hire 6 locals for every 4 foreigners.

Sounds good?

But the reality is that out of 23 headcounts, only got 2 Singaporeans... The locals were made up largely of PRs!!! 

And it was so easy to get PR. In the end, those who served NS, wasted 2(.5) yr of their lives for the country, end up no job cos mostly taken up by PRs and foreigners...

So that's high chance why people got things to hide and refuse to share details... That is the point lor...

• Praise 8

Turbocharged

This RK should be in Antifa not here.

She forgot about the Kolam?

I feel really bad for her. Bless her heart.

Wherr is the forehead cover guy?

Why not do his charming song and dance?

↡ Advertisement