GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

22 minutes ago, Playtime said:

hell... the prc kopi soh at my regular kopitiam... when i said cannot find mask... (all exported to china remember) , she laughed at me and said singaporeans too slow!!! damit she should have been made minister.. 

a PRC wife of a fren... till today she reminds me that singapore govt "no need mask" policy was mad.... pm lee has prc daughter in law right?... he shouldve listened to her maybe..

results speak for itself.

we cannot be as draconian as china... but then why are we so far from hk and taiwan?  sigh.......................

Pm Lee has prc daughter in law? 

Turbocharged
19 minutes ago, RadX said:

In my chat they lamented , CCS asked voters to vote them based on their covid performance 

jialat liddat... pap sure lose all seats 

even calling for election in this climate , they shd abandon party liao!  Bloody irresponsible 

like @Tianmo said

watch

fogures on thurs... sure above 50 comm cases then they will say “better vote them in for safe handling”

think I go bhutan migrate liao

That is how I sum up their attitude. Arrogant to the extreme. 

1 minute ago, BanCoe said:

i 2 did not know that  

Maybe when you preberee four u will

learn😂😂

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, RadX said:

Maybe when you preberee four u will

learn😂😂

I now is in bHUTAN under my Primary 🌴 meditating  

• Haha! 4

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Not yet DIL. HongYi GF

ah... i stand corrected. wish the couple the best.

otoh.... would take a very brave local girl to marry in there...

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Somewhat1975 said:

this gentleman feels exactly what I feel about PAP’s handling of COVID-19. It really pisses me off when PAP try to brag their handling of the pandemic. 

The part in his monologue that resonates the most with me is the lack of apology and the massive screw up from Feb. I also like some of the colourful languages he used.

He and I can be very good friends given we share a lot of similar views. He also look a bit like me (I'm more handsome hands down). 

Bro, if u are here, drop me a pm and I treat you kopi.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

I suspect her replacement is already here, and she will go by the next GE if there's someone else to take over. Jo Teo is likely to go to a more relaxed ministry when new cabinet is formed. 

Ng Ling Ling, Gan Siow Huang, Yeo Wan Ling, Poh Li San. Quite a number of new female PAP candidates this time to be groomed to replace her, moving forward. 

Which ministry will be more relaxed? Ministress in the Prime Minister’s Wife’s Office? :grin: if only there’s such a thing

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

2nd review was concluded on 2018.

What so recent? Means still got long way to go.

Twincharged
19 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Yet  another police report! What is happening?

SHidHSV.png

See la.. Police is the innocent party.. But because of these people election politics.. Now make police super super busy beside the need of doing their other main role..