GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

7 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I can only see that you are gullible, easily believing what you can see.

Do you believe a magician can really pull a rabbit from his hat from thin air? Like that the magicians can do a profitable  sideline selling rabbit meat or as pets already.

Sometimes pic speak a thousand words.

Sometimes video speak a million words.

Can you find the full length video?
Kam Siah

↡ Advertisement

35 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

You really only see what you want to see lah.

How you know the pap supporters never been chit-chating with the old woman in wheelchair for 1hr 39min before this instance? Everything is wayang only lah to try to get votes. If not, you will see them doing this every day already. 

Better than someone who imagine what he want to see!

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

This ah pek power. 80 years old got a 10 years old son. 

1E51FE29-EDFF-4636-A3D4-CAFC545DDEE2.png

6BBA5CDC-8154-465F-8120-C63DF10D6A0C.png

80 years old still have to work for a living so sad...this is what the gov giving!

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
40 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

You really only see what you want to see lah.

How you know the pap supporters never been chit-chating with the old woman in wheelchair for 1hr 39min before this instance? Everything is wayang only lah to try to get votes. If not, you will see them doing this every day already. 

yah, you are right! 

because to PAP, the guy in wheel chair is doing exercise, maybe even helping the environment by collecting cardboards.

Right again on the wayang part to get votes, i have not seen my PAP MPs doing similar thing past many many years, even during election time, only see their kakia distribution flyers at the door, they only appear in markets when there are many cameras. 

• Haha! 2

15 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

This kind of mistake is atrocious.  How could they even mix up the names of the rightful MP with an un-elected person?

It's all in the mind. Just like I don't see pinky and haleemah as my pm and president also.

8 minutes ago, Civic101 said:

Better than someone who imagine what he want to see!

Dman........ that’s me :grin:

5 minutes ago, denser said:

80 years old still have to work for a living so sad...this is what the gov giving!

Aiyah people maybe 第二春 Ma :XD:

how to blame the govt for this kind of stuff

3 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

yah, you are right! 

because to PAP, the guy in wheel chair is doing exercise, maybe even helping the environment by collecting cardboards.

Right again on the wayang part to get votes, i have not seen my PAP MPs doing similar thing past many many years, even during election time, only see their kakia distribution flyers at the door, they only appear in markets when there are many cameras. 

I trust that you must have been following the candidates whole day around as they canvass for support to be so sure of such details. Must be very hard work running around as you most likely do not know their daily schedules so must be alot of effort to find out where they go. Respect.

This is a good article, no doubt.

I still think it is a good move by LTK.

LTK did a good job in succession planning.

Pritam has sufficient time to prepare for current GE.

WP has to go on with or without LTK

• Praise 3

10 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

yah, you are right! 

Actually disagreed on this point. In history there was once  a MP clearing some dry leaves during election campaigning. 🤣

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic

I trust that you must have been following the candidates whole day around as they canvass for support to be so sure of such details. Must be very hard work running around as you most likely do not know their daily schedules so must be alot of effort to find out where they go. Respect.

No, you assumed wrongly.

I did not follow any of the party around, just saying what i see for myself, and what i saw/read on the internet since there are such extensive coverage officially and unofficially. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

13 minutes ago, Count-Bracula said:

If not wearing mask,  you think the kokster dare to do that? 

It doesnt matter, be the gentleman.  

Ruffians will do what ruffians do.  They disgrace themselves and the ones they support.  

So please be the gentleman.  

• Praise 2

(edited)
14 minutes ago, Heartlander said:

I follow these KKJs....

BC4B25A3-65CA-4222-8D05-28272E691BC9.gif

3F3CEECF-8DF9-453B-A96B-08DF6BDDF9DD.gif

Edited by Freeder
Add Chee Hong Duck
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3