GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I want to vote Ho Ching out on Friday!! Lord help me!!

inbound7973378536027602752.thumb.jpg.95fc1a1f41c9ee5c5689734daae943ec.jpginbound112194004658896952.thumb.jpg.c9e65b378eaaf5e304b1d0adc16f525b.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

We have come to the end of campaigning.

Shall we list down the 10 most amazing incidents of GE2020 so that we all can have a good laugh of this otherwise super quiet GE2020

(edited)
10 minutes ago, Neost said:

Shall we list down the 10 most amazing incidents of GE2020 so that we all can have a good laugh of this otherwise super quiet GE2020

i missed RALLY .... 

tv broadcast ... all reading from script and look like puppet

zero excitement and no euphoria like rally speech with "satirical joke" ...

joke need audience feedback and lots of noise and whistles ... lol

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Staff69 said:

Pap will win the 2020 election,  if not, I chop radx ku ku Jiao off.

Below is just a video to ease the tensions here

training in progress 

I hope this kid got power like the football octopus. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

11 minutes ago, Neost said:

Charles Yeo's mandarin speech on national tv FTW!!!

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Charles Yeo's mandarin speech on national tv FTW!!!

*boomz* ... guts = 10pts [thumbsup] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Another leaked from CCS?! Audio clip within the article but I cannot hotlink here. 

Leaked Audio: Chan Chun Sing said crisis will save PAP in the elections

In a roundabout way, Chan Chun Sing has confirmed that the People’s Action Party (PAP) is using the COVID-19 crisis as a means to have them re-elected given that their votes have been falling over the last 50 years.

“Every election the PAP-vote problems, you check back the 50 years and see. Then suddenly a crisis will save us. Then we’ll start dropping again. Until the next crisis save us, and it’ll drop again. You look at the last 40 years pattern,” said Mr Chan.

“Lee Kuan Yew’s death saved us. Before Lee Kuan Yew’s death, 9/11 saved us,” he added.

Mr Chan, formerly the Minister of Trade and Industry, was speaking at a PAP’s closed-door meeting to 60 attendees in the northwest division in Bukit Panjang on 9 January 2019.

To be fair to Cotton Chan, one has to read his latest clarification about this on Facebook.

It was taken out of context, when the issue at hand was about the conflict with Malaysia over our airspace last year. 

In today's online sphere, PAP isn't immune to such deliberate smearing even with POFMA in place. The consolation is that Cotton Chan can always poh mata and lodge a report if he is unhappy. 😁

Edited by Lethalstrike
  • Praise 1

24 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

jamus lim is very good in theory... but hope he is equally good in real life. 

So is our paper generals. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

(edited)
38 minutes ago, Neost said:

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Heartlander said:

You really only see what you want to see lah.

How you know the pap supporters never been chit-chating with the old woman in wheelchair for 1hr 39min before this instance? Everything is wayang only lah to try to get votes. If not, you will see them doing this every day already. 

These felllas like spreading fake news.

image.thumb.png.d37e4e59a8a9d87ddb43ae1566a70ce0.png

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
29 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

To be fair to Cotton Chan, one has to read his latest clarification about this on Facebook.

It was taken out of context, when the issue at hand was about the conflict with Malaysia over our airspace last year. 

In today's online sphere, PAP isn't immune to such deliberate smearing even with POFMA in place. The consolation is that Cotton Chan can always poh mata and lodge a report if he is unhappy. 😁

Seeing him talk is a pain to my eyes and a torture to my ears.

• Haha! 5

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Another leaked from CCS?! Audio clip within the article but I cannot hotlink here. 

Leaked Audio: Chan Chun Sing said crisis will save PAP in the elections

In a roundabout way, Chan Chun Sing has confirmed that the People’s Action Party (PAP) is using the COVID-19 crisis as a means to have them re-elected given that their votes have been falling over the last 50 years.

“Every election the PAP-vote problems, you check back the 50 years and see. Then suddenly a crisis will save us. Then we’ll start dropping again. Until the next crisis save us, and it’ll drop again. You look at the last 40 years pattern,” said Mr Chan.

“Lee Kuan Yew’s death saved us. Before Lee Kuan Yew’s death, 9/11 saved us,” he added.

Mr Chan, formerly the Minister of Trade and Industry, was speaking at a PAP’s closed-door meeting to 60 attendees in the northwest division in Bukit Panjang on 9 January 2019.

It shows the military mindset.. black and white,  win at all cost. 

The more they pack govt with ex generals,  the more it will come.

Real generals who have see people die at their hands can come out fully tempered. .. like jedi.

Toy soldiers who haven't may only see the power side of things. .. like Vader..

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
16 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

Those who benefit greatly from current lax regime of course want the drugs and sugar to continue or increase dosage..... "Please don't derail my gravy train built on cheap labour"

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
  • Haha! 1