GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Maxus-MIFA9

5 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I haven't voted yet. Mine is the one that will break the camel's back. 🙂

Hope you meet the camel. Not this though!

image.png.664cdff3787d8563d204b3a7174e6ed7.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I haven't voted yet. Mine is the one that will break the camel's back. 🙂

Hmmmmmm............. you the high risk type [sly]

Have to vote around 7.00 ~ 8.00 pm. :wut: 

3 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Don't know. I did ask the lady and she reply with own pen don't need to wear gloves. 

ELD made a last second U-turn saying the the hands already sanitised, so gloves are not required.

28 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Go to hot seats then got fun!

Being there you can see all patterns how people cast their votes!

Can discover hidden artistic talent. People draw turtles, monkeys, do calligraphy in bad words in 4 official languages+dialect etc. 😁

• Haha! 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hmmmmmm............. you the high risk type [sly]

Have to vote around 7.00 ~ 8.00 pm. :wut: 

Interestingly, I got a WhatsApp saying 7 to 8 pm is the "special hour" when people with high temperature readings earlier were told to return. 

Not sure if fake news, but if not, good luck bro! 😅

By the way, chin chai go anytime also can. I just went (so did my wife) at the wrong time. No issues no questions asked. 

Edited by Turboflat4

(edited)

That was fast. 4pm woke up 4.30pm I'm back home.😂

I actually overslept. Went to the polling station my group "B" queue already gone. Group "A" queue nong nong.

Ppl told me to go straight into the school. Queue 5mins I think. Scan scan check check, cast my vote and left. So smooth sailing. 😂

Edited by Watwheels

6 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

ELD made a last second U-turn saying the the hands already sanitised, so gloves are not required.

As I said, reading this forum (I posted this as soon as I heard from someone cos I don't keep current on all the social media and MSM). 

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Interestingly, I got a WhatsApp saying 7 to 8 pm is the "special hour" when people with high temperature readings earlier were told to return. 

By the way, chin chai go anytime also can. I just went (so did my wife) at the wrong time. No issues no questions asked. 

They won't turned you away. :we-all-gonna-die:

They are interested in the percentage of vote cast. :ninja:

Wait turned you  :pissed-off: away and you don't come how ??  :ph34r:

• Haha! 2

(edited)
20 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Not fake news. It was reported on msm.

https://www.straitstimes.com/politics/singapore-ge2020-special-voting-hour-for-singaporeans-on-stay-home-notice-at-home-and

Edited by Kopites
  • Shocked 1

Twincharged
(edited)
3 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

Same... I think under 2 mins and I am out already....  BTW,  got ppl complain the pre-ink pen no ink... But the one I used was fine. 

So the ink get used up la.. They should stand by more pen.. So many voters

Edited by Yewheng

35 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Actually the gloves are to protect the ballot papers too as they need to be handled by the counting officers.

Hand already sanitize so shld be sufficient and anyway as some bros already mentioned, the wet hands makes it difficult to put the gloves on and this causes the queue to be delayed. In turn, the long queues could be a conduit for spreading of virus which I pray it will not be the case.

• Praise 7

Im in queue right now. Time slot 5-7pm. Joined queue at 4.30pm. Prolly 100+ infront as only ard halfway now (i thot 200+ when i arrived). Orchid Park Sec, 2 queues winding round the whole place lol.

2 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Just done my morning shift at the station as the WP polling agent.

Frankly, don’t put too much hope guys. The higher your expectation, the harder you fall.

Anything more than Hougang SMC win already steal laugh liao. Aljunied GRC also shaky. Of course I hope to be proven wrong.

Now I know why some here don’t even bother to come to this thread.

Easier to vote with your feet if you can. For me I can’t because of my parents so LLST.

The PAP system is simply entrenched too deep into the society.

😣

I say the same thing ppl says I am IB le... Where got ib so hansum one

• Haha! 4

13 minutes ago, Spring said:

Hand already sanitize so shld be sufficient and anyway as some bros already mentioned, the wet hands makes it difficult to put the gloves on and this causes the queue to be delayed. In turn, the long queues could be a conduit for spreading of virus which I pray it will not be the case.

Yes, the hands after using the sanitizer will be slightly damp and sticky.  Putting on the flimsy plastic gloves takes a bit of time. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

I say the same thing ppl says I am IB le... Where got ib so hansum one

🤣🤣 Ok u win.

• Haha! 2