GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

(edited)

497499782_images(1).jpeg.46744dbcf61c7ce84f9af7e096d972f3.jpeg557697686_tenor(1).gif.cb5526245a6b592a3fc0b80df924c237.gif

Next election....take down ah heng, he wont be so heng again

Edited by Staff69
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Jp66 said:

Tharman is a true leader. He gave credit to Ivan the  works he had done on the ground over the years. I salute Tharman., never leave his man behind even if he is not perfect.

I agree. So why is he not PM again?

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Just now, Kyrios said:

I agree. So why is he not PM again?

someone said Singaporean is not ready for non Chinese PM. I don't where they get the facts.  For sure they never ask me. 😋

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

This is like 2011 GE mandate.. 

Yup. The message is loud and clear. The people have spoken.  

I am very happy with the overall results and I view this as a solid win by the WP.   Keep up the good work 👏👏

It is time for Singaporeans to reunite and march forward together regardless of party colors. 

Majulah Singapura ! 

• Praise 14

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Jamus Lim thank you speech. Sengkang GRC.

971DAA06-3D9F-4CB6-95C5-52995AB26D1A.jpeg

Hope he can offer alternative solutions to the middle class .. or “assist” HC in nursing Temasick back to health ...

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
2 minutes ago, Throttle2 said:

Yup. The message is loud and clear. The people have spoken.  

I am very happy with the overall results and I view this as a solid win by the WP.   Keep up the good work 👏👏

It is time for Singaporeans to reunite and march forward together regardless of party colors. 

Majulah Singapura ! 

I look at the GE result today, I urm chio.

Majulah Singapura!

• Praise 3

41 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

So now there is a little improvement. At least now is 2 grc with opposition party. 

A swing of 7-8% is not small IMO 

clear signal

Hsk, future pm Oni wun by 53%?  Not worthy

• Praise 11

4 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

I look at the GE result today, I urm chio.

Majulah Singapura!

Yes bro 

sinkies hv hope 

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Freeder said:

Hope he can offer alternative solutions to the middle class .. or “assist” HC in nursing Temasick back to health ...

Now that the show is over,  its time for Jamus to prove that he has got not just the gift of the gab but what it takes to do the tough job of a politician and MP. 

Pritam Singh is slowly but surely carving himself as a worthy secgen of WP iand he has the makings of an excellent leader of high caliber.  

The road is still long, good luck gentlemen (and ladies too, of course) 

• Praise 12

45 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

So now there is a little improvement. At least now is 2 grc with opposition party. 

Losing another grc is no small feat 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Throttle2 said:

Now that the show is over,  its time for Jamus to prove that he has got not just the gift of the gab but what it takes to do the tough job of a politician and MP. 

Pritam Singh is slowly but surely carving himself as a worthy secgen of WP iand he has the makings of an excellent leader of high caliber.  

The road is still long, good luck gentlemen (and ladies too, of course) 

Indeed

and their vote % incr in aljuneid n Hg

Clear sign of the ppl

• Praise 4

Believe me brothers,

In the coming next 5years,  pap will be throwing more benefits toward you,  be it in subsidies or giving more priority to your immediate needs.

But please still work hard and continuously improve oneself to be ready for the opportunities coming your way

• Praise 6

Turbocharged

Best performance by opposition ever. 

just Glad that Jamus won, he deserved it, and Singaporeans did not disappoint.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
56 minutes ago, RadX said:

Losing another grc is no small feat 

Yes, and not forgetting that HSK, Iswa and Desmond  almost lost their seats!

IMO,  while they may think that their disconnect with young voters had caused them Sengkang,  they need to search hard within themselves for the poor results from the 3 Ministers above, especially HSK who is the DPM  and Finance minister! 

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Icedbs said:

Yes, and not forgetting that HSK, Iswa and Desmond  almost lost their seats!

IMO,  while they may think that their disconnect with young voters had caused them Sengkang,  they need to search hard within themselves for the poor results from the 3 Ministers above, especially HSK who is the DPM  and Finance minister! 

... a lot dependent on the opposition contesting against them.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

WP contested in 4 GRCs. I thought Tan Chuan Jin did fairly well, earning the highest votes. Granted the WP team in Marine Parade GRC is weakest. 

Remember the Tan Chuan Jin incident ignoring opposition supporter news? When I joined the Singapore Conversation many years ago, TCJ was one of the moderators. He looked pretty bored during the entire session and kind of made an impression on me. He don't really look like the Chan Chun Sing kind... I was comparing both as they both came in politics with similar credentials at the same time. 

I thought he was a much more sincere guy. 

And when he was "demoted" to speaker of parliament but continued to serve, it kind of upped my impression of him. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6