GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Jln Besar GRC confirms safest seat in Singapore.

Put Jo Teo also worst off by 1% pts ONLY.

Can someone link the Jo Teo's victory speech?

I think even CNA does not dare to put up,  much harder than finding the HK taxi cab video

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

On 7/11/2020 at 12:05 PM, mersaylee said:

So happy...going shopping later...

Me:”so, who did you vote for?”

Wife:”you asked me to...”

Me:”good gal, tonight 加菜. Let’s go shopping at Taka...”

Wife:”yeh!!!!”

Sheeeesh...I didn’t tell her I was worried my few hundred Taka vouchers may go to waste if it suddenly go belly up becos of covid like Muji...

Pity your wife, she kena tricked liao...

What 菜 can you buy at Taka? When you mentioned 加菜, you actually mean this tio boh? :D:D

Face-mask-bra-Japan-election-politics-Ja

• Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Icedbs said:

Ideal will be CSJ and Lim Tean together....

Both will be scrambling for the mic.....[laugh]

fight for mic I think Lim Tean win lah. 

Mayb end up Lim Tean f**k CSJ and debate with CSJ instead....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Yes we need more people like CSJ. 

Thats what a parliament is for. To ask tough questions.

Not for MPs to be absent and sleep inside.

Too bad bt batok voters still dont want to give CSJ a chance?! 

57 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Darn the person from eld who make decision really.. Shake head.. Keep change here and there last minute. Totally no planning at all.. 

Actually some ministries and stat board also like that leh.

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Darn the person from eld who make decision really.. Shake head.. Keep change here and there last minute. Totally no planning at all.. When dealing with big scale events cannot just suka suka change just like that, should have protocol in place and or also clear communication guideline if really need to change last minute. Even then if after change need to change again, then need to consider that does it confuse people on the ground? It's a large scale event, not a small scale one hor. Small scale, if keep changing last minute, at least communication is way much easier, thus will confuse less people.. 

The big boss of eld is pinky.

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, Ender said:

I also agree with his assessment, and many of his points are the reasons for my vote. Not like other netizen's trivial assessment, simi   Lam Pin Min angered PMD rider, queue too long of voting.

Probably done the dirty job for Khaw.

He suay lor.. boss tell u do, u can't say screw u, do yourself right 😂

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Saw news on tv that Reform Party despite got 28% votes and they still go round thanks the residents. Not bad. Didnt see others opp appear to thanks their voters? Lol.

(edited)
1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

Another way is try Potong Pasir but it might be too late by then.

TCH is getting old in Pasir Ris and most probably stepping down by next election so Pasir Ris may be viable like what you pointed out.

However, what WP needs to do right now for the next 5 to 10 years is to make sure the GRCs they are managing gains more support. The movement outwards may not be so soon.

usually if an area is taken back by PAP, it wont fall to opposition again so soon, and if you look at point drops, PP only drop less than 2%. One of the lowest drop in percentage, so PP is actually now quite stable for PAP. 

If hongyi is really coming, then TCH might not go so soon, so is Tharman. LHL will need the strong votes Tharman can generate, and he needs TCH to help hongyi settle in. TCH is actually his right hand man. 

Thats why I said Pasir ris will be later, after MP and EC. 

The first one is always the toughest, with their experience  and all the screw ups in Aljunied TC, Sengkang TC will be much easier to take over and manage. As they take down more GRCs, 1 or 2 more, the economy of scales will kick in.

So the next GE is very very important now, how the further move will depend on the next GE, not this one. So WP doesnt have to perform very well, their focus sld be not to make mistakes and screw things up, dont rush...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Praise 5

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

you lucky you never work under her.... i know someone who did. hahahaha

I think she KNNBCCB right into your face type....[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Supercharged
(edited)

Luckily for the MIW, the leaked list of retiring MPs not all true, if not this time lose more. Next election if more retire then floodgate might be opening for the opposition. MIW better buck up this 5 years, if not good luck. This time they really saw the power of the people. 

Edited by Daniu82

4 hours ago, Playtime said:

Very familiar..

Wife:"what dear??.. I hear you going out with your army buddies tonight ah... with all my heart I wish you a happy evening.. go lor.. gooooo.."

Happy ending or happy evening?🤣

6 minutes ago, Daniu82 said:

Luckily for the MIW, the leaked list of retiring MPs not all true, if not this time lose more. Next election if more retire then floodgate might be opening for the opposition. MIW better buck up this 5 years, if not good luck. This time they really saw the power of the people. 

I prefer them not to buck up...

Paiseh I want a new government. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

4 hours ago, yishunite said:

I actually think he should blood his successors

Need people to shout psp and not TCB.

• Praise 1