GE2020: Singapore General Election - 10 July 2020

Picnic06-Biante15

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Who are these "They"? [laugh]

Tharman (3G), Teo CH (3G), Heng (53%), CCS (siaxuay habitual leakers)? There is absolutely no viable successor now :=B:

Though I agree with you on the rest of your post. Brilliant. [thumbsup]

It's a strange feeling.. worrying more about the viability of the pap than WP 🤪

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

46 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Helping out those without the keys to the propaganda kingdom. Note: I didn't (wouldn't) pay for mine. Free gift. 😂

PAP will continue to decline, that's for sure. Even if they had done their soul searching for real, there isn't a system in place within the party to reject "natural aristocracy". Who has the balls within to say "NO" to a 3rd generation Lee? 

It's better for Lee Hongyi not to join politics, despite the wishes of his parents. His dad had effectively squandered all political capital associated with his surname amongst the future generation. It's a bloody insult to the definition of "meritocracy", running the entire country like a family SME. 

• Praise 6

3 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

PAP will continue to decline, that's for sure. Even if they had done their soul searching for real, there isn't a system in place within the party to reject "natural aristocracy". Who has the balls within to say "NO" to a 3rd generation Lee? 

Err.... Tharman? 

12 minutes ago, Playtime said:

It's a strange feeling.. worrying more about the viability of the pap than WP 🤪

My fear is Li Hongyi becoming the next PM after pinky delays his retirement to 2025-2030.

This is the 'mare that keeps waking me up in the middle of the night....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

10 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Come come to CCK. Sure have my vote. 

CCK with GKY there actually not very strong, just that Opp there is also not strong. If WP send 1 big Gun to CCK, I think chances of taking it is relatively high.

another 港 might just fall....[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Pai seh, the article reads:

On Monday, the ELD also said it had apologised to 13 voters staying in hotels for their 14-day stay-home notice period who did not get to vote.

This was because their names were inadvertently omitted from the list submitted by Marina Bay Sands to ELD at 6.30pm on Polling Day.

So it is MBS fault. [:p]

Why is ELD relying on an external party to do their job and then blaming the external party?

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

would it have made any difference ?

If someone say YOU cannot vote last friday, would it have made a difference?

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

Don't think this guy has a good reputation anyway.

Razer products are just massively over priced products.

But seems like Razer has a huge fan base.

Yep, saw the news where he verbally abused his staff and all that.

https://mothership.sg/2019/12/tan-min-liang-threaten-staff/

Probably a very short tempered guy and want to model himself after Steve Jobs. 🤮

6 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Why is ELD relying on an external party to do their job and then blaming the external party?

This information should be available via MoH.

It should be validated against list submitted by respective hotels.

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

Don't think this guy has a good reputation anyway.

Razer products are just massively over priced products.

Many articles out there about razer being a shit company to work for and this guy being a shitty boss.

https://kotaku.com/razer-ceo-berated-and-threatened-his-staff-former-empl-1840240823

https://mothership.sg/2019/12/razer-singapore-ex-staff/

Please read and think twice before supporting this kind of company.

10 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

CCK with GKY there actually not very strong, just that Opp there is also not strong. If WP send 1 big Gun to CCK, I think chances of taking it is relatively high.

I think WP want to carve out East.  East vs West.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
20 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Precisely. The system in place is whoever says NO, he will be sidelined. 😁

Or those more outspoken. Lee Bee Wah, Inderjit Singh. Tan Chuan Jin too, from minister to speaker of parliament. 🤷🏻‍♂

• Praise 1

(edited)
25 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

If someone say YOU cannot vote last friday, would it have made a difference?

Yup .. made no difference.. but IF 20000 people were excluded .. it would have made a difference between the voting results

Edited by Sdf4786k

17 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

My fear is Li Hongyi becoming the next PM after pinky delays his retirement to 2025-2030.

This is the 'mare that keeps waking me up in the middle of the night....

Hello Mr Tan CB!

Good to see you have time to post in MCF after the GE.  [laugh]

• Haha! 6

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I think WP want to carve out East.  East vs West.

Yes, I see that they are consolidating in the East and North-East. Thats where they are strong at, which makes alot of sense. 

West side will take a while before they decide to go over. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

As i said the main thing that will hold WP back between now and next GE is their talent search

PAP confirm proven talent search standard worse than american idol 1st rd... just come out with clones all with socalled humble background and/or scholargeneral and/or technocratbot

I actually think the short duration of polling period work against PAP this time... they got no chance to differentiate their candidates... WP roll on one good debate performance and manage to snuff out the one booboo (Raeesah fb posts) quickly

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Yes, I see that they are consolidating in the East and North-East. Thats where they are strong at, which makes alot of sense. 

West side will take a while before they decide to go over. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

I think west side quite difficult la, people at west still fear to change?! Lol. You see West Coast you know liao. And another good example is bt batok.

(edited)
27 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

But seems like Razer has a huge fan base.

Yep, saw the news where he verbally abused his staff and all that.

https://mothership.sg/2019/12/tan-min-liang-threaten-staff/

Probably a very short tempered guy and want to model himself after Steve Jobs. 🤮

Steve Jobs was scum of the earth. Not at all a good human being. Manipulated his partners out of their fair share, abandoned a woman and his illegitimate child with her because she was beneath his status so he wouldn't marry her, petty tyrant in the organisation, the list goes on. 

Compared to him, Bill Gates is an absolute saint, yet you won't hear any Apple Sheeple admit it.

The fewer people model themselves after sociopaths like Jobs, the better. 

Edited by Turboflat4
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5