Auto gate problem

Cysnotts

On 6/26/2020 at 10:44 AM, Kangadrool said:

I will try to sun it this weekend to see how first. 

doesn't help... So, got it done by windows surgeon today. Performed a bypass to rectify the broken wire loom connector. 

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys need your guidance here. My swing type auto gate moves super slow and now refuses to open or close fully. I’ve changed the transformer and adjusted the micro switches to change speed and motor delay without success. The motor and mechanical parts underneath seem ok.

question is what could be the root cause and should I look to change the circuit board or others? Circuit Board is Ranger SWG800R

many thanks in advance. 

On 8/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, Vanstud said:

Hi guys need your guidance here. My swing type auto gate moves super slow and now refuses to open or close fully. I’ve changed the transformer and adjusted the micro switches to change speed and motor delay without success. The motor and mechanical parts underneath seem ok.

question is what could be the root cause and should I look to change the circuit board or others? Circuit Board is Ranger SWG800R

many thanks in advance. 

Any loose wires to the actuators? Try turning yo full speed and slowest to see if there is any difference. If no diff maybe really toasted liao! 

Neutral Newbie

Thanks for the guidance. Checked all the wires and connections. Also turned the micro switchs to max…circuit board fried ? 

On 8/29/2023 at 8:53 AM, BanCoe said:

I wonder what kind of gates are used in those B&W houses , or maybe they got sentries 🤣🤣

Only Ridout B and W got lah!

• Haha! 1

On 8/28/2023 at 2:30 PM, Vanstud said:

many thanks in advance. 

Check the hinges and alignment. Make sure the hinges are lub, the hinge bolts arent lose, if some have came lose the alignment will be out and the gate cannot close properly.

Neutral Newbie

Thanks mate for the advice. All hinges arms and bolts are secure.

Been advised by the agent in Malaysia that the IC board might be fried

↡ Advertisement