Water Wax

Kurty

Turbocharged
7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

I'm using this Ceramic hybrid wax, really good water beading after wash and can last quite a long time..

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnQZJI0J11FKUH_Cwhy

I tried this before, don't see any difference.  😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
13 hours ago, Dafansu said:

I tried this before, don't see any difference.  😂

I got ceramic coating on the car.. so just use this to maintain the water beading while washing car..

a lot easier to wash car now.. if just mildly dusty or dirty.. just pressure spray and everything will be washed off

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator

Cuz I have been participating in this thread and it etch me to go wash car this morning. After I shampoo my car with soap, lao tian ye just decided to "help" me with washing. 🤣

In the end I wash myself also. hahah.

Angry leh. haven't wash off the bird poo. :veryangry:

• Haha! 2

23 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Cannot use Cif glass cleaner lah. Inside have ammonia. Will deteriorate automotive glass.

Need to get automotive grade glass cleaner. Or just car shampoo washing the windsreen also can.

I don't use rainx. Usually i will spray my wateer wax along all the glass surface also. will have the water beading effect.

If you never wash car, no point getting wax also. cuz you need to prep the car before you condition it mah. 

Car wash shampoo is very thick to be poured inside the reservoir. It might get clog.  

You save all your money lah. You one short go JB wash and polish. Every 1 month plus go back can le. hahaha

Wah chim.. degrade the window tint or the glass ? 

go jb while cheap can.result In marred surface and may set you back a few hundred dollars to do paint corrections 

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Maddriver said:

You car probably have reached the Optimum Shine😍

actually just did it yesterday, maybe a bit better only. Possibly because I never use car wash shampoo to wash car (just jet wash) and the coating doesn't gel well with it due to this. Maybe will try another coat in 1-2 weeks time. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
24 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

Wah chim.. degrade the window tint or the glass ? 

go jb while cheap can.result In marred surface and may set you back a few hundred dollars to do paint corrections 

Can read from here. Hahha. I not good at explanation.

https://medium.com/@windshieldexperts123/why-not-to-use-ammonia-based-cleaners-for-windshield-4938b52ce9f6

• Praise 1

23 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

actually just did it yesterday, maybe a bit better only. Possibly because I never use car wash shampoo to wash car (just jet wash) and the coating doesn't gel well with it due to this. Maybe will try another coat in 1-2 weeks time. 

Avoid applying regularly. Some Sythnetic wax are not meant for regularly application and may mute the shine unlike those carnauba wax. I tried one ceramic spray before and I apply it 2 weeks interval. I can tell the shine muted after my 3rd application. Very obviously on black color.

But of cos many things do play a part such as the prep work. So what you have mentioned could be true. A shampoo remove oil film but for this case you use only water. There might be one of the contribution. 

On 6/27/2020 at 10:28 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Cuz I have been participating in this thread and it etch me to go wash car this morning. After I shampoo my car with soap, lao tian ye just decided to "help" me with washing. 🤣

In the end I wash myself also. hahah.

Angry leh. haven't wash off the bird poo. :veryangry:

It happens to me all the time. My friends call me 雨神

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Wormee said:

It happens to me all the time. My friends call me 雨神

Your friend still nice arh. My mother call me suan shen. hahaha. Always wash car always rain. Then she need to use the dryer to dry the clothes. 😂

• Haha! 1