Fully paid car , drive to end or ?

Ironstarz

1 hour ago, Enye said:

wah... your company need storeman/caretaker?

🙏😬

HAHAAH I am the coolie cum slave cum storeman  leh, if i quit i submit your resume for my replacement hahaha

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

HAHAHA. Where got? I lone ranger one leh.

hahahaha hard to believe, you are the apple of all their eyes hahahahaha

1 hour ago, Ct3833 said:

Intern boys or girls ? 

1 x girl

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

These are just some of SLK interns.

:grin:

He stress cos he don't know which one to go lunch with.

image.thumb.png.1cdc11ec30279099a8be0cce5924d83d.png

I wish, more like these are your interviewees hahahahaa

• Haha! 3

16 hours ago, Kopites said:

You just newly joined so I presume you don't have much experiences dealing with PI. Do becareful and read up before committing.

My advice.

Yup agree. Esp now don't know which PI will last or will close down. No exp w PI at all previously. But heard if go to AD, price of car will be more exp than PI right? 

16 hours ago, Kopites said:

Yes. My vios parf deduct 5 to 6k(can't remember). Upfront paid 25k deposit. 3 to 4 day before collection paid the balance. However did insist to sight the car before handing over the cashier order.  Took picture of the chassis. 3 days later collected the car.

Brought from PI. Kah yet to import HRV back then nor Uber started to use vezel.

The PI actually did try to persuade me switch to Harris (around130k) which was pretty new back then. Only recently launched in japan. However the height of Harris will pose a problem for my elders getting in and out.   wifey and me agreed to stick back to vezel (lower).😀

So when u paid up in full for your Vezel, did the PI charge u more than the list price coz u not taking up loan? 

13 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

to  @Vlsc , bro @Kopites has pointed out rightly, and be careful before you put your money with a PI, make sure it is a proven and reliable one so that you wont end up losing your hard earned money.  Not all PIs are risky to deal with but there are more bad than good, and the main problem is you dont know who you are dealing with, so be very careful. If you have no to little experience, better buy from AD. and usually AD would not need you to pay more if you pay full cash upfront.

Yup yup thanks for both Yr advice 🙂 good to know AD would not need to pay more if pay cash upfront. But is it coz their selling price is alr higher than PI?? 

6 hours ago, Vlsc said:

So when u paid up in full for your Vezel, did the PI charge u more than the list price coz u not taking up loan? 

It was upfront extra 1k stated in the order form for no loan. 1k is a small amount relative to the full car price. Do factor in the loan interest when doing your sum. You will be shock.  If (I won't say "spare" like some here. ....hahaha) cash are not an issue do go ahead.

Just beware of PI. You need to do a lot or research. Go to the AD  if they do carry the make of your choice.

As for AD some do waive the so called finance charge. Some don't which mean an extra 1k or 2k on top of rrp. You need to check and ask around.

On 6/30/2020 at 6:49 AM, Kopites said:

It was upfront extra 1k stated in the order form for no loan. 1k is a small amount relative to the full car price. Do factor in the loan interest when doing your sum. You will be shock.  If (I won't say "spare" like some here. ....hahaha) cash are not an issue do go ahead.

Just beware of PI. You need to do a lot or research. Go to the AD  if they do carry the make of your choice.

As for AD some do waive the so called finance charge. Some don't which mean an extra 1k or 2k on top of rrp. You need to check and ask around.

I see. Hmm I guess 1K is still reasonable compared to loan amount u have to pay. Maybe that 1Kgoes to the SE pocket since he cant get the "commission" from bank. Lol

↡ Advertisement