COVID-19: TRACETOGETHER app & TOKEN to help with contact tracing!

BabyBlade

3 hours ago, Didu said:

Cases in western countries are going up partially because contact tracing there is cumbersome and not very effective.

Also contact tracing works best with fewer cases in play.

France currently has 50,000 cases every single day - completely impossible to consistently trace and follow up, no matter if everyone carried french TT.

Compared to places like South Korea where they rarely had 500 cases/day at peak, or Taiwan who never had more than 30 cases/day.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

15 hours ago, Jusnel said:

Do I need to turn on BT on my phone 24/7? 

you dun have to turn off BT which you might use it for other purpose, but you can pause TT when you are alone in a room or at home sleeping.

if you only have SafeEntry in specific building, you might get warning of the confirmed case patronized that building which you can see from your the SafeEntry record.

for TT, MOH will call you if you happen to be around the confirmed case within 10m and pick up by his/her TT record.

my SafeEntry show record of potential exposure in 2 consecutive days last week cos i forget to check-out, lucky i was out of the building at that time and also never been to the exact shops they patronized.

50d8fc5e-9f44-480e-8fb7-8cfb73b01bfc.thumb.jpg.3d97750c2ae7f0e73475aea316357912.jpg

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

if you only have SafeEntry in specific building, you might get warning of the confirmed case patronized that building which you can see from your the SafeEntry record.

for TT, MOH will call you if you happen to be around the confirmed case within 10m and pick up by his/her TT record.

my SafeEntry show record of potential exposure in 2 consecutive days last week cos i forget to check-out, lucky i was out of the building at that time and also never been to the exact shops they patronized.

50d8fc5e-9f44-480e-8fb7-8cfb73b01bfc.thumb.jpg.3d97750c2ae7f0e73475aea316357912.jpg

They should input dengue cases inside also. 🤣

• Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

They should input dengue cases inside also. 🤣

I think the phobia is still having a off chance that if there is a data leak from the token, it will cause further anxiety.

Already some "smarties" are modding the token.

Seems like its mandatory to have the token by end nov dec for access.

Some feel like been tag is not too nice a feeling. YET the same exacte person who shouting of privacy and rights are providing updates to Facebook and Instagram everywhere they go.

Would have been a better idea to see how to integrate the IOT to social media option.

That way, it may spur the next wave of e commence like amazon..

those people visited the supermarket have bought this on special offer and have zero quantity as at 4pm. Next replenishment is Saturday.

And provide a steps tracker monitoring to get points rebate for visiting the outlet.

Right now, its like Been monitored 24/7

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I think the phobia is still having a off chance that if there is a data leak from the token, it will cause further anxiety.

Some feel like been tag is not too nice a feeling. YET the same exacte person who shouting of privacy and rights are providing updates to Facebook and Instagram everywhere they go.

Would have been a better idea to see how to integrate the IOT to social media option.

I have nothing private if there is a hacker wanna track me. 😅

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

There is no port to physically access the token.  It is likely it has to be access over the air.

What the token pick up are the ID number of token/TT.

Anxious for what huh?

• Haha! 1

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

How to track you unless hacker soldier GPS chip into the token?

BT receiver pod is the most IDIOT idea someone put here.

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

There is no port to physically access the token.  It is likely it has to be access over the air.

Anxious for what huh?

unfortunately, after the singhealth breech, there is zero trust in what the data is use for nor the extent of data analeptics use for the tracking.

You just have to take the message like

we dont have to wear mask situation vs if everyone wear mask, and run out of mask, which medical profession will risk their life if there is no mask scenario.

That is what is the current mindset of some of the people who has resistant in understanding what is the intent of the dongle.

• Haha! 1

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I suppose its the same for the Cambridge analytics. No one knew how data and profiling can be so insightful.

The ability to swipe and influence the subconscious in free choice can provide different outcome.

But we are getting OT liao.. lol 

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

unfortunately, after the singhealth breech, there is zero trust in what the data is use for nor the extent of data analeptics use for the tracking.

You just have to take the message like

we dont have to wear mask situation vs if everyone wear mask, and run out of mask, which medical profession will risk their life if there is no mask scenario.

That is what is the current mindset of some of the people who has resistant in understanding what is the intent of the dongle.

It is similar to what i said about AMDK resistance to wear mask.

13 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Anxious for what huh?

Nice. And the backend server that receive the data are equally well equip to contain the data. So its well taken care of.

• Praise 1

19 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

How to track you unless hacker soldier GPS chip into the token?

BT receiver pod is the most IDIOT idea someone put here.

Yalor, easier to follow you around. 

• Haha! 1

Just now, Voodooman said:

Yalor, easier to follow you around. 

😂

London & China has CCTV with facial recognition capability.  That's cheaper & faster.

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Same, I even accepted many Facebook friend request that I don't even know. If anyone wanna track me, I also let them, coz I got nothing to track. The most track where am I. So what can they do if they know I am at where or what? Come beat me up? 

Edited by Yewheng

21 hours ago, Jusnel said:

Do I need to turn on BT on my phone 24/7? 

TT won't stop, it always work in the background and demand BT is on 24/7.

But on android, you can force stop it. [:p]

In the first place why do the government want to make it mandatory? Shouldn't volunteering basis and gradual migration a better fit since our daily case near zero locally.

↡ Advertisement