COVID-19: TRACETOGETHER app & TOKEN to help with contact tracing!

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

I live less than 20 meters from a CC. It is just across the road. They ask me to travel 1.6 km to another CC to collect. All this is because of the stupid GRC. Agencies not communicating 

I am in the same boat, lets rock together, My place is only less than 35m across my CC, it was exactly the GRC to Ayer Rajah instead, really cock-up and screwed-up logistic / admin ppl

↡ Advertisement

15 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

I am in the same boat, lets rock together, My place is only less than 35m across my CC, it was exactly the GRC to Ayer Rajah instead, really cock-up and screwed-up logistic / admin ppl

How can it be a cocked up and screwed up just because you need to walk more?

Token is allocated based on GRC.

I picked up token from the SAME CC that vote was CASTED.

Edited by inlinesix

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

I live less than 20 meters from a CC. It is just across the road. They ask me to travel 1.6 km to another CC to collect. All this is because of the stupid GRC. Agencies not communicating 

Me also.

They started collecting from the cc last week, we don't have our notification yet but need to travel nearly 2km, instead of ~150m to the one at the end of my road.

MOM lacks the foresight and thy said if can garner more than 75% of popu signing up TT, it is good enough, the rest of 25% maybe pre-schoolers or younger / senior citizens who may not have a 3G phone tracing capabilities. . . 

Let's wait for further instruction, let's not copy idea from Korea and Japan for now as we all knew many of their citizens drink alot plus partying hence their spike are much higher once open door.

It is difficult for some not in the situation to understand why the CC is just across the street from your house and yet you need to travel kilometers away to collect is just nonsense. All this is because that street in front of you is the dividing line for GRC purpose. Luckily school allotment goes by 3 kilometres radius. Otherwise will be very interesting.  Haha

1 minute ago, Victor68 said:

It is difficult for some not in the situation to understand why the CC is just across the street from your house and yet you need to travel kilometers away to collect is just nonsense. All this is because that street in front of you is the dividing line for GRC purpose. Luckily school allotment goes by 3 kilometres radius. Otherwise will be very interesting.  Haha

Is your polling station same as Token collection centre?

5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

my side they arrange 2 days to be collected below our block for 6 blocks around our estate. After that have to collect from CC.

• Praise 3

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

When they issue free mask, they do allow us to collect from the nearest CC. Apparently the mask organiser is smarter. Hehe

4 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

my side they arrange 2 days to be collected below our block for 6 blocks around our estate. After that have to collect from CC.

i heard in some areas,' sunset way' they send it to senior citizen's home in some cases. RC working harder than others?

14 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

My GRC together with Tg Pagar started our collection since Sept 16.

We have to collect it from our CC then.

13 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

When they issue free mask, they do allow us to collect from the nearest CC. Apparently the mask organiser is smarter. Hehe

For free mask, i have to walk across the street closer to Kallang MRT.

For token, i have to walk almost similar length on the same side of the same street to CC.

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Victor68 said:

It is difficult for some not in the situation to understand why the CC is just across the street from your house and yet you need to travel kilometers away to collect is just nonsense. All this is because that street in front of you is the dividing line for GRC purpose...

Not forgetting GRC boundaries may get redrawn every 4 years. So you may still get to collect stuff at CC across the street. Something to look forward to, yah? [laugh]

Edited by Didu

Internal Moderator
27 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Tracetogether app for IOS has been upgraded to version 2.4.2. It supports multiple language now.

9D74E03C-45FF-4577-9FBE-B2F47B8B1FA3.jpeg

I see thai. it makes me think of. . .

Siam diu for life, siam bu for wive. 😂

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Tracetogether app for IOS has been upgraded to version 2.4.2. It supports multiple language now.

9D74E03C-45FF-4577-9FBE-B2F47B8B1FA3.jpeg

Android version also have multi languages support. 😊

But after you changed it, >80% of the UI still in English.. 

Screenshot_20201120-090705_TraceTogether.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-090724_TraceTogether.jpg

Screenshot_20201120-090731_TraceTogether.jpg

• Praise 2