COVID-19: TRACETOGETHER app & TOKEN to help with contact tracing!

BabyBlade

20 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

i should be the minister. i use one project to kill 2 objectives 😎

You guys talk until like everyone will play ball and comply. There will be ppl who will put it in their fish tank, hang it on their dog's/cat's collar or pry it open to see what's inside.

What they must do is do a lucky draw, winner win $5mil. Then every unker auntie will wear it like a talisman or lucky charm. 

Wannabes who want to be minister prease stand aside.

In the end got 5mil winners, each get $1. Pay $1 to each person to make sure ppl carries the token as if they are getting $5mil. 😁

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Watwheels said:

You guys talk until like everyone will play ball and comply. There will be ppl who will put it in their fish tank, hang it on their dog's/cat's collar or pry it open to see what's inside.

What they must do is do a lucky draw, winner win $5mil. Then every unker auntie will wear it like a talisman or lucky charm. 

Wannabes who want to be minister prease stand aside.

In the end got 5mil winners, each get $1. Pay $1 to each person to make sure ppl carries the token as if they are getting $5mil. 😁

Good idea!! Need to show token to buy TOTO or 4D. Sure see adoption rate hit 80%.  [smash]

24 minutes ago, Didu said:

Good idea!! Need to show token to buy TOTO or 4D. Sure see adoption rate hit 80%.  [smash]

I walked in on under table 4D at polyclinic storeroom.

Just so you know.

• Shocked 1

Singapore Police Force can obtain TraceTogether data for criminal investigations: Desmond Tan

"We do not preclude the use of TraceTogether data in circumstances where citizens' safety and security is or has been affected, and this applies to all other data as well," said Mr Tan, in response to a supplementary question from Workers' Party MP Gerald Giam who had asked if use of the data would violate the TraceTogether privacy statement.

"Authorised police officers may invoke then the Criminal Procedure Code ... powers to obtain this data for purpose of criminal investigation, and for the purpose of the safety and security of our citizens, but otherwise TraceTogether data is indeed to be used only for contact tracing and for the purpose of fighting the COVID situation."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/singapore-police-force-can-obtain-tracetogether-data-covid-19-13889914

• Praise 1

Stores told to hold off TraceTogether only check-ins

Retailers who started rolling out TraceTogether-only check-in have been told to hold off for now by the authorities, after many businesses around Singapore were found to have jumped the gun by switching on the function and putting up posters displaying the new requirements.

This meant that members of the public could not enter some establishments unless they used the TraceTogether (TT) app or token to check in.

In response to queries from The Straits Times, the Smart Nation and Digital Government Office (SNDGO) said yesterday that public venues are not required to implement TT-only SafeEntry now, except for events or businesses that are part of ongoing pilots, such as live performances, cinemas and selected nightlife venues.

https://www.straitstimes.com/tech/stores-told-to-hold-off-tracetogether-only-check-ins

encountered one such F&B outlet 3 weeks ago, entry by TT app only, i left lor. 

• Praise 2

I heard Popular bookstore implement TT.

No entry, no big deal, if I want to buy a pen or pencil, just boycott Popular and go to the local shop nearby. They don't need your business anyway.

Small shops will benefit.

Edited by Kb27
  • Praise 4

2 hours ago, Kb27 said:

I heard Popular bookstore implement TT.

No entry, no big deal, if I want to buy a pen or pencil, just boycott Popular and go to the local shop nearby. They don't need your business anyway.

Small shops will benefit.

i was at popular vivo yesterday, no one monitor how you check in.

• Praise 3

Supercharged

There's still quite a number of manual steps. They should start looking at how AI & RPA can help quicken the process.

On 12/24/2020 at 9:16 PM, Datsun366 said:

I walked in on under table 4D at polyclinic storeroom.

Just so you know.

Ehhh its undertable.   Not under table.  I was thinking how come you went under the table 4D.  Peep at who...  :D

sorry I dont gamble.  It took me a while to get what you mean.

One-time check-in at public venues when entry via TraceTogether kicks in

SINGAPORE - The inconvenience of checking in and out with SafeEntry at different stores within a shopping centre will be a thing of the past once compulsory TraceTogether-only SafeEntry kicks in.

A single check-in with the TraceTogether app or token to public venues such as malls will suffice in the future, according to a written parliamentary reply on Monday evening (Feb 1).

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/no-need-to-check-in-to-different-shops-in-the-same-mall-once-tracetogether-only-safeentry

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator

How many of you actively bring the token along with you? Personally I use the app 100% of the time but my token is attached to my housekeys for obvious reasons (so I won't forget to bring it out and in the rare event my phone batt is dead). The token is attached directly to my keyring as the strap that comes along with it sucks and if you're not carefully you'll lose your token. Tested it once at a mall just to make sure its working lol.

Mine is the slim version, heard it's the latest one. But there's no LED indicator. As for my TT habits, I remember to check out 99% of the time. I do forget to check out of my office like half the time though lol. Stay safe everyone!

244879620_WhatsAppImage2021-02-02at17_45_30.thumb.jpeg.bafce58552a9fe1be0c48aa7006b6c85.jpeg

• Praise 4

On 2/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, BabyBlade said:

How many of you actively bring the token along with you? Personally I use the app 100% of the time but my token is attached to my housekeys for obvious reasons (so I won't forget to bring it out and in the rare event my phone batt is dead). The token is attached directly to my keyring as the strap that comes along with it sucks and if you're not carefully you'll lose your token. Tested it once at a mall just to make sure its working lol.

Mine is the slim version, heard it's the latest one. But there's no LED indicator. As for my TT habits, I remember to check out 99% of the time. I do forget to check out of my office like half the time though lol. Stay safe everyone!

244879620_WhatsAppImage2021-02-02at17_45_30.thumb.jpeg.bafce58552a9fe1be0c48aa7006b6c85.jpeg

I still have not go collect the token, since i have been using the TT apps. [:p]

On 2/2/2021 at 5:50 PM, BabyBlade said:

Do you want to organise a meet up trip personally for all old folks here to collect the TT.  Many will sign up I am sure. 😄

PS. Don't get the undertaker to lead. Hahaha

Wow..mcf members collecting TT led by babyblade! Group photo splash over the media!😄

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1