Amoy Street Moonstone bar suspended indefinitely after customers caught drinking at 10:35pm, warns others

kobayashiGT

Twincharged
29 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

These shops are so small and packed with so many goods how to social distancing, actually neighbourhood also have similar shop like venus and a few others, price almost the same as the 2 in chinatown. So nowadays i never bother to go all the way there just for them which i used to.

The trick is to buy alot one shot to maximize savings. The foot spray alone can save me almost $5 a can already.

Anyway Ocean seems to be doing a proper job as they limit the number of customers in the shop.

↡ Advertisement

5 hours ago, inlinesix said:

For once, civil servants is working

Election period but people are really stupid not to realize that.

Officers should also fine all those still drinking.

• Haha! 1

It will most likely be the restaurants and food courts that will be the first to re-close after the elections, as the source of majority community spread.

Only here is there some allowance for mask removal.

Social distancing itself is not a major problem if everyone is wearing masks (properly) and they cannot have one rule for public transport and another for retail.

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

The trick is to buy alot one shot to maximize savings. The foot spray alone can save me almost $5 a can already.

Anyway Ocean seems to be doing a proper job as they limit the number of customers in the shop.

yah items that use up very fast is ok.. but i normally only buy those which takes a longer time to finish 1 bottle/tube so cannot buy a lot. I remember Oceans' items is mostly along the corridor unless it has expanded to another shop. 

Supercharged
11 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You see some shops in neighbourhood also small, but they got crowds control and only allow certain number of people go inside the shop. But this swanston shop allowed so many people inside the shop, and people also one kind, take their own sweet time inside the shop to buy things even during this covid period.

I also dont understand why this shop attract so many people go there to buy things, not as if all their thing are super super cheap la. Sometimes the items they are selling, can also get it quite cheap at some supermarket, ABC shop and pharmacy when they have discount.

They better be prepared to get suspended then... i bought a facial wash i always use at a home run ABC shop and was surprise it was almost 3 bucks cheaper than V**** that i always buy from.

Twincharged
5 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

yah items that use up very fast is ok.. but i normally only buy those which takes a longer time to finish 1 bottle/tube so cannot buy a lot. I remember Oceans' items is mostly along the corridor unless it has expanded to another shop. 

Still the same setup... Meaning they actually blocked the walkway! Lol!

Supercharged
Just now, Ysc3 said:

Still the same setup... Meaning they actually blocked the walkway! Lol!

i see... kind hearted business owner..

8 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Yesterday night I wanted go Bedok Blk85 tarpau dinner. Looked like entire bedok was there. I left. 

Aiya, just open recent only laaa ....... 

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Xers007 said:

They better be prepared to get suspended then... i bought a facial wash i always use at a home run ABC shop and was surprise it was almost 3 bucks cheaper than V**** that i always buy from.

If MOM never go check, they would not get suspend de. 

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Xers007 said:

Actually this type of shop at chinatown not suitable to operate during covid period, due to the layout and space in their shop. Also too many customers liao, not easy for them to comply with the distancing and limit the number of people go in. Cause if they limit the customers, then outside their shop and corridor way also become another problem, too many people queuing and waiting outside.

10 hours ago, 13177 said:

People at hawker centre also difficult to deal with.

Correct. We saw a lot of hawker centre patrons breaking CB rules, especially in the beginning.

↡ Advertisement