All new 2021 Kia Carnival / Sedona GUV

Thaiyotakamli

3 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Haha but find my superb quite narrow not that wide. Maybe my comparison was to 7er lol

but ur car dimension is considered long. Longer than mine🤭😄😌

Length about same as a 5er. Harder to parallel park. So sometimes i drive my wife's car if i need to parallel park (i'm not good at parallel parking also).

yeah always scared someone buang it while turning out of lot or making a wide turn going down carpark ramp etc. [laugh] But i always reverse park until parking sensor max lor.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

8 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

woah. you remb all the stats! that's scary!

not so wu eng lah. just google.

But i know my car's dimensions roughly.

Edited by Lala81
  • Praise 1

Wow... seriously at 1.995 m wide... 10 cm wider than Toyota Hiace van already? I ever drove a Hi-Roof variant of the Toyota Hiace before, really not easy km maneuver leh... this Carnival is even wider... it's even wider than a Lamborghini Huracan or a Ferrari 812 Superfast... that's pretty crazy??? The old Carnival that never made it here was 1985 mm wide... also super crazy wide... the Palisade is only 1975 mm wide...

Edited by teomingern

53 minutes ago, teomingern said:

Wow... seriously at 1.995 m wide... 10 cm wider than Toyota Hiace van already? I ever drove a Hi-Roof variant of the Toyota Hiace before, really not easy km maneuver leh... this Carnival is even wider... it's even wider than a Lamborghini Huracan or a Ferrari 812 Superfast... that's pretty crazy??? The old Carnival that never made it here was 1985 mm wide... also super crazy wide... the Palisade is only 1975 mm wide...

Maybe its meant for usa. Its bugger than Q7 i think

Hope it will this time... the much earlier version was in SG though.

A few news (like the one below) say its heading to SG.

https://www.carbuyer.com.sg/kia-fourth-gen-carnival-heading-to-singapore-2021/