All new 2021 Kia Carnival / Sedona GUV

Thaiyotakamli

On 5/7/2021 at 12:22 PM, benoit16 said:

lol mine will be the first and maybe only OPC Carnival lol

just like my stinger hehe

ETA Aug leh. hope to get more good news from my SA!

Congratulations bro! Why OPC leh? The savings in relation to the car price is really very small leh... 10% only... ha ha...

↡ Advertisement

You are right..  it is small savings..  all in I save 200 plus a month.

however OPC fits my current usage pattern, as driving to CBD where I work from the North is a pain. Taking MRT which is opposite my place is faster.

Actually the car is a luxury.. haha my in laws and parents all stay within 10 min walking distance.. so the car is mainly used for going out in evening or weekends.

• Praise 1

(edited)
19 hours ago, benoit16 said:

You are right..  it is small savings..  all in I save 200 plus a month.

however OPC fits my current usage pattern, as driving to CBD where I work from the North is a pain. Taking MRT which is opposite my place is faster.

Actually the car is a luxury.. haha my in laws and parents all stay within 10 min walking distance.. so the car is mainly used for going out in evening or weekends.

Oh yeah lar... in your use case, like that got some savings better than none lar... like that sure max out all the seats... I assume your own family is 4 plus 2 plus 2 = 8... 

Edited by teomingern

(edited)
On 5/13/2021 at 12:16 AM, benoit16 said:

@teomingern haha yes my own family is 4.. so when fetching either set of parents the extra seats will come in handy.

Hai... very nice of you... I'm quite interested to know how the seating posture is like at the last row for adults, especially if 6 feet tall... whether it is good enough for a long drive up to Cameron Highlands or Penang... 

Edited by teomingern

(edited)

When I went down ystd about closing time, I touched the handle and got shocked by static electricity on the handle, which proved to be the only shock of the car. Ingress, egress and quality is much better than the Maxus G10 on the 2nd floor.

Other than that, it's a splendid car barring the lower roof at the back.

Sadly I don't have 200k lying around and spending 200k on this doesn't seem financially wise 😕

Edited by Brass

17 hours ago, Brass said:

When I went down ystd about closing time, I touched the handle and got shocked by static electricity on the handle, which proved to be the only shock of the car. Ingress, egress and quality is much better than the Maxus G10 on the 2nd floor.

Other than that, it's a splendid car barring the lower roof at the back.

Sadly I don't have 200k lying around and spending 200k on this doesn't seem financially wise 😕

Totally agree... also don't have $200K lying around... 

Neutral Newbie

Gonna wait till coe drop and see if it can become affordable.. over $200k is overstretched for me..

ideal size but no ideal price

(edited)

yea I agree.. at 200k and above I won't buy too..

can only console myself that this should be able to tahan for the next 5 years at least

Edited by benoit16

20 hours ago, benoit16 said:

yea I agree.. at 200k and above I won't buy too..

can only console myself that this should be able to tahan for the next 5 years at least

But you still bought leh... 5 years too short usage bro... depreciation is frightening... ha ha...

1 hour ago, benoit16 said:

@teomingern haha.. of course I hope all good and can last 10 years la haha.. but min is 5 years.. and heng I bought at early bird price so lower than 200k

You really good timing leh... ha ha... your early bird price is like $30,000 cheaper leh... not small change leh...