COE Bidding – 1st & 2nd Round of July 2020

Carbon82

Clutched
2 hours ago, Africatwin said:

I am one of those lucky one that book a car from PI before CB and got stuck in this kinda of shit.

According to the sales person i talk to this morning, they are anticipating for COE to rise than drop.

Personally, the changing car mood is no longer there and I just hope i do not need to wait for the full 4 bids to get my new ride.

Yup, I was told by SE that this round there is backlog to clear. Unlikely the COE will drop wor....

Seems like a lot of people still buying new cars instead of renewing their COE as predicted by some article.

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
41 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

WHY MY MOTHER NEVER BUY NEW CLOTHES FOR ME!!!! 😂

Because your mother is very smart.

Buy new clothes for you and you use one or two times

and the clothes become old already.

Why waste money?

:grin:

And old clothes are more comfortable.

I once used new clothes to go for a job interview.

But the material of the pants was very itchy.

So I try not to scratch lah because interview very pai kwah.

But the interview so long and they keep asking me question after question.

So I have to keep shifting in my seat because of the itch but I control like mad not to scratch.

At the end of the interview I almost ran out and turned a corner and when no one can see had a good scratch.

And then OMG the interviewers all came out and turned the corner and saw me scratching.

To cut a long story short I did not get the job.

So you see old clothes good.

• Haha! 11

3 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

One-third of Apr to Jun quota spread across 3 months of bidding, Jul to Sep. The remaining two-thirds will be spread across the subsequent ni

3 hours ago, new_user1988 said:

Cat A quota is 1289

Cat B quota is 1291.

In march, quota for both CATs is 900+ only for each. Why got increase so much for this time round?!?!

ne months from Oct to Jun next year. Hence very little increase to speak of. 

The number show in annex A by LTA is total number for 2 rounds in July bidding? So the next bidding reserved quota will be around (2568 - 1289) for Cat A? Correct? 

Screenshot_20200706_193142.jpg

6 hours ago, RF7 said:

I wonder how many people here are bidding for the COE in this exercise. 

Currently one motoring shows 59 bids received for Cat A. 61bids for Cat B.  Motorcycle got the most 455 bids. 😄

46 minutes ago, Vlsc said:

The number show in annex A by LTA is total number for 2 rounds in July bidding? So the next bidding reserved quota will be around (2568 - 1289) for Cat A? Correct? 

Screenshot_20200706_193142.jpg

Yes. plus the left over if any from this bidding.

1 hour ago, Vlsc said:

Currently one motoring shows 59 bids received for Cat A. 61bids for Cat B.  Motorcycle got the most 455 bids. 😄

Riders chiong ahhh. All want work for grabfood and foodpanda.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Vlsc said:

We can only trust their numbers.. no way we can verify the number of bids..

you play stock? When see alot of buyers price should go up right? when you bought.. the buyer all disappear! 🤣

Clutched
1 hour ago, Vlsc said:

Haha... and everyone seems to be bidding only $1??

Hypersonic
8 hours ago, RF7 said:

I wonder how many people here are bidding for the COE in this exercise. 

nobody dare to say lah.... scared kena suan by the mcf elite here 

they already said recession coming, many people will lose their incomes and coe prices will crash to $2 for them to buy cars

must wait until all these predictions come true then go in and sapu all the coes

😬🤣

• Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, RF7 said:

Haha... and everyone seems to be bidding only $1??

no lah cos currently the no. of bidders are still below the quota limit, and the lowest bid is $1. wait till last few mins all the AD bid for their customers.

Turbocharged

with so many newbies coming into the scene I wonder how COE crash.. a crash will be a silent one without hype.. now with so much interest I wonder how..

Clutched
32 minutes ago, keane1234 said:

no lah cos currently the no. of bidders are still below the quota limit, and the lowest bid is $1. wait till last few mins all the AD bid for their customers.

Noted. Thanks for explaining....

2 hours ago, keane1234 said:

Wonder any individual party bidding or not like this. Individual bid is thru atm wor. Means at atm also just key in $1 now?  Then at 11th hour see price increase liao they have to revise price kena charge admin fee each time they amend liao.

11 hours ago, keane1234 said:

Yeah agree, the real action is tomorrow around 3.55pm.

12 hours ago, Enye said:

nobody dare to say lah.... scared kena suan by the mcf elite here 

they already said recession coming, many people will lose their incomes and coe prices will crash to $2 for them to buy cars

must wait until all these predictions come true then go in and sapu all the coes

😬🤣

sound like only the rest will lose their incomes except for those here, power sia🤣

13 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

with so many newbies coming into the scene I wonder how COE crash.. a crash will be a silent one without hype.. now with so much interest I wonder how..

Yes. Like months back, when i was a newbie too. COE created alot of hype during the market correction, but in the end result rose up.  Lol

19 hours ago, Scion said:

dunno leh... 

i went walk walk see see yesterday... Ding Tai Feng was full, Hai Di Lao was full

if i fell into coma in Jan and woke up in June, i'd have not believed there was ever a pandemic happening 🤣

even US Nasdaq hit all time high!

the effect of unprecedented trillions of dollars in stimulus from every Govt in the world

↡ Advertisement