Jump to content
Carbon82

COE Bidding – 1st & 2nd Round of July 2020

Recommended Posts

Turbocharged

1:43pm and Cat B/E still under quota

Usually the fun happens in the last hour, but, we all know what time it is...

  • Praise 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supersonic (edited)

Cat A so fast 5 figure alr

Screenshot_2020-07-08-13-42-20.thumb.jpeg.03179cb0d8ba999285f7892906b90d34.jpeg

Edited by zipping

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clutched
37 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Yes the 34k COE right after the "glitch" $25k round in 2018. I remember coz that was when I panic and book... COE eventually stabilize ard $25k but a few rounds later. Lesson learnt I noob then 🤣

Wah. So u mean history will repeat? Earlier action means will drop?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear

Cat A so fast over 20k liao... "Hello, want to top up?"

image.png.f0e4adfe50fa4b5d728314c230500884.png

  • Haha! 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear
6 minutes ago, Skyline6 said:

Wah. So u mean history will repeat? Earlier action means will drop?

The other way round, will up. Earlier action means a lot of dealer got to clear orders and so break past quota faster

Seems Cat A is sure to go up... Moto already is above prev round only question is can break $8.*k record ornot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6th Gear (edited)
34 minutes ago, fatburger said:

KBW really f us one times good one before leaving 😩

Actually not just KBW it shows u the kind of kiasi kiasu PAP mentality... so scared of COE drop that they withold all the missing quota and release only tiny trickle after 1 whole quarter

Edited by yishunite

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3rd Gear
4 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Actually not just KBW it shows u the kind of kiasi kiasu PAP mentality... so scared of COE drop that they withold all the missing quota and release only tiny trickle after 1 whole quarter

They spread out one year so that COE won't crash. Nothing wrong with that. They are not in the business of giving out cheap COEs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6th Gear

Stupid Sia

These ppl no bid on eBay before

Must increase bid dollar by dollar and set lower reserve price

Throw face

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1st Gear
3 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

They spread out one year so that COE won't crash. Nothing wrong with that. They are not in the business of giving out cheap COEs.

It's only fair. The hole in our reserve needs to be filled. So future gen are covered when the next big one comes again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Twincharged
2 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Yeah yeah no money just window shopping can. 

Tcss with sales lady and test drive I mean the car but never buy. 

Better than stay at home bored. 

:D

Oh yeah, test drive stick shift car bestest. She drive you sit beside.. 😁

  • Haha! 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clutched
1 minute ago, Wildfaye29 said:

Stupid Sia

These ppl no bid on eBay before

Must increase bid dollar by dollar and set lower reserve price

Throw face

 

Its true. i am sure very few ppl go to ebay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1st Gear

Initial bids were faster and more aggressive but now seems much muted - reaching stabilisation.  Everyone is adjusting as this is first bidding exercise after a long break.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Clutched (edited)
3 minutes ago, Pixel18 said:

Initial bids were faster and more aggressive but now seems much muted - reaching stabilisation.  Everyone is adjusting as this is first bidding exercise after a long break.

Ultimately, there must be a number of paper u(dealer) need to get. So last min one.

Edited by Skyline6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1st Gear
5 minutes ago, Skyline6 said:

Ultimately, there must be a number of paper u(dealer) need to get. So last min one.

All shall be good eventually.  Sensibility will rule, ultimately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×