COE Bidding – 1st & 2nd Round of July 2020

Carbon82

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, theory_87 said:

I know if will fall once the backlog clear... haha.. just wishful thinking...  :grin: Dealers of coz are not stupid.

Hehe we can all wish.

:grin:

3 hours ago, Old-driver said:

It will be the cat of your car.... whichever it lower.

Is it? Cat of your car means? I think its the coe value that was past bid.

2 hours ago, theory_87 said:

I know if will fall once the backlog clear... haha.. just wishful thinking...  :grin: Dealers of coz are not stupid.

Now the dealers will be saying.. its going up.

Turbocharged
13 minutes ago, Skyline6 said:

Now the dealers will be saying.. its going up.

Aiyoh.. i never hear any salesman of anything say "Please wait.. the price will be going down.." 🤣

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

Aiyoh.. i never hear any salesman of anything say "Please wait.. the price will be going down.." 🤣

Got la. When they say wait for next week promo/flash sales. Price will be cheaper.

7 minutes ago, theory_87 said:

Got la. When they say wait for next week promo/flash sales. Price will be cheaper.

Got meh? Sales people always say, the best time was yesterday, better time is today.

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
39 minutes ago, Rtth84 said:

Got meh? Sales people always say, the best time was yesterday, better time is today.

When got money, the best time will be that day lah.

• Praise 1

(edited)
2 hours ago, Skyline6 said:

Is it? Cat of your car means? I think its the coe value that was past bid.

If yours is Cat B, it will be either based on B or E, whichever is lower.

Edited by Old-driver

KBW is  such considerate person who has the welfare of 2nd hand car dealer at heart.

But yet turns a blind eyes to those consumers that were con by 2nd hand car dealer.

Come...i clap for you.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

KBW is  such considerate person who has the welfare of 2nd hand car dealer at heart.

But yet turns a blind eyes to those consumers that were con by 2nd hand car dealer.

Come...i clap for you.

No like that say. hehe. If 20percent of these r con-men, there are still 80percent who r sincere to do biz mah... hehe.

or wait, KBW kena kon by these group..... To used car dealers, COE low or high, they still sell one lar.......

Then again, the next few coe biddings should be interesting.... My bet is prob a little drop at each bidding. Gut feeling... Economy dunno take how long this time to recover

• Praise 1

39 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Come...i clap for you.

Final job before retirement

I ordered my NG car (Cat A) last month and ytd was the 1st bid. My SE told me that whether to topup for $3k or wait for next bid.

The AD managed to secure all G orders ytd and never bid for NG to avoid higher COE price.

So, should I topup or wait for next 5 bids? Would the COE increase ever higher for the next few rounds?

Neutral Newbie

Hi I've got a quick question.,

Yesterday, my AD submit a bid and didn't revise the bid when the price went above it, so we were outbid (it was eventually around 10k difference). Today the AD increased the same car price on their website. 

Is it possible that they sell the car i booked if new buyers come along paying the higher price then refund my deposit after 6 unsuccessful bids? (since i'm with 6 bids non guaranteed coe)

Feeling kinda lost because it seems like there's nothing much i could do since i am lock up for 3 months (6 bids) and the bid they submitted was so far off which means my chance to get the coe is quite low. 😐

Internal Moderator
1 minute ago, hifriends said:

Hi I've got a quick question.,

Yesterday, my AD submit a bid and didn't revise the bid when the price went above it, so we were outbid (it was eventually around 10k difference). Today the AD increased the same car price on their website. 

Is it possible that they sell the car i booked if new buyers come along paying the higher price then refund my deposit after 6 unsuccessful bids? (since i'm with 6 bids non guaranteed coe)

Feeling kinda lost because it seems like there's nothing much i could do since i am lock up for 3 months (6 bids) and the bid they submitted was so far off which means my chance to get the coe is quite low. 😐

I don't think the dealer will let you take back your deposit. The most they will sweeten the deal and ask you to top up.

Neutral Newbie
1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

I don't think the dealer will let you take back your deposit. The most they will sweeten the deal and ask you to top up.

Oh really? I was told that my car was in stock though, but if new buyers come in and pay the increased price, doesn't it makes it more profitable for them to secure the coe for them rather than for me who paid a lower price?

My SE didn't mention about a top up yet, just say will try again. 🙄

• Shocked 1

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, hifriends said:

Oh really? I was told that my car was in stock though, but if new buyers come in and pay the increased price, doesn't it makes it more profitable for them to secure the coe for them rather than for me who paid a lower price?

My SE didn't mention about a top up yet, just say will try again. 🙄

I don't think so only lah. If the dealer can, he will want to makan both you and the increased price customer.

The salesperson got take commission one, why would he let go of you. right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2