These are the 10 Cars to Drive Before You Die. . .

I think the list can go on and on. . . But to give a summary, I have chosen my 10 cars i would love to drive/seat in before I die. They are not rank accordingly. So there is no number one place. Just these 10 iconic car that I like personally.

NSX Type R (NA1)

The car's strong chassis rigidity and cornering/handling capabilities were the results of Ayrton Senna's direct input with NSX's chief engineers while testing the NSX prototype car at Honda's Suzuka Circuit during its final development stages. 

6425206015_524346b68c_b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

BMW M3 CSL

Coupé, sport, lightweight construction. CSL: three letters that give every sports car fan goosebumps. The BMW M3 CSL is regarded as an icon and the crowning achievement of the third M3 series.

105471_1.jpg

Lotus Exige S

The S stands for supercharged. The result was a featherweight, high-revving rocket with 220 horsepower and 165 pound-feet of torque, a track junkie’s dream.

1200px-Exige_S_von_vorne.jpg

Tesla Roadster

I just want to be part of the history of mankind too. 0-100 at 3.7 Secs, That is ludicrous fast.

tesla-roadster-5.jpg?itok=ikH2uO3K

Alfa Romeo GTA

1,600 cc DOHC twin-plug inline four-cylinder engine mated to a five-speed manual gearbox that’s capable of churning out 170 horses. This was a love at first sight for sure.

alfa-romeo-giulia-1-1600x1067.jpg

Mazda Miata (NA) a.k.a Eunos Roadster.

It loves to rev, it wants to play. Overtaking cars three times your size is a breeze, and you sit so close to the road that the other motorists probably didn’t even notice you were there.

07_MX5-1.jpg?fit=1366,768&ssl=1

Porsche 996

It was controversial at the time of its launch mainly because it was the first 911 to switch from air- to water-cooling, and also because of its ‘fried-egg’ headlights with integrated indicators. The more people who hate it, makes me want to drive that car even more.

996_buying_guide_080.jpg?mode=max&qualit

Daihatsu Charade GTti

Nothing much, just a world's most powerful production 1.0-litre car for a very long time. And plus my father used to drive one.

3131010441367231600x1060.jpg?itok=TWuCHF

McLaren F1

Just how many supercar in the world that let you sit in the centre of the car? 618 horses in a normally aspirated, 6.1-liter V-12, custom-designed for the McLaren F1 by BMW Motorsports.

mclaren-f1-05.jpg?itok=AfFtxE1H

Maserati MC12

A supercar based on the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari, and an even rare unicorn of 50 production units are sold just to participate in FIA Manufacturer's Cup.

1200px-MC12._(5234528513).jpg

Share with me your 10 cars you would wish to drive before you die!!! At least we dare to dream!!!!!

14 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think the list can go on and on. . . But to give a summary, I have chosen my 10 cars i would love to drive/seat in before I die. They are not rank accordingly. So there is no number one place. Just these 10 iconic car that I like personally.

NSX Type R (NA1)

The car's strong chassis rigidity and cornering/handling capabilities were the results of Ayrton Senna's direct input with NSX's chief engineers while testing the NSX prototype car at Honda's Suzuka Circuit during its final development stages. 

6425206015_524346b68c_b.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

BMW M3 CSL

Coupé, sport, lightweight construction. CSL: three letters that give every sports car fan goosebumps. The BMW M3 CSL is regarded as an icon and the crowning achievement of the third M3 series.

105471_1.jpg

Lotus Exige S

The S stands for supercharged. The result was a featherweight, high-revving rocket with 220 horsepower and 165 pound-feet of torque, a track junkie’s dream.

1200px-Exige_S_von_vorne.jpg

Tesla Roadster

I just want to be part of the history of mankind too. 0-100 at 3.7 Secs, That is ludicrous fast.

tesla-roadster-5.jpg?itok=ikH2uO3K

Alfa Romeo GTA

1,600 cc DOHC twin-plug inline four-cylinder engine mated to a five-speed manual gearbox that’s capable of churning out 170 horses. This was a love at first sight for sure.

alfa-romeo-giulia-1-1600x1067.jpg

Mazda Miata (NA) a.k.a Eunos Roadster.

It loves to rev, it wants to play. Overtaking cars three times your size is a breeze, and you sit so close to the road that the other motorists probably didn’t even notice you were there.

07_MX5-1.jpg?fit=1366,768&ssl=1

Porsche 996

It was controversial at the time of its launch mainly because it was the first 911 to switch from air- to water-cooling, and also because of its ‘fried-egg’ headlights with integrated indicators. The more people who hate it, makes me want to drive that car even more.

996_buying_guide_080.jpg?mode=max&qualit

Daihatsu Charade GTti

Nothing much, just a world's most powerful production 1.0-litre car for a very long time. And plus my father used to drive one.

3131010441367231600x1060.jpg?itok=TWuCHF

McLaren F1

Just how many supercar in the world that let you sit in the centre of the car? 618 horses in a normally aspirated, 6.1-liter V-12, custom-designed for the McLaren F1 by BMW Motorsports.

mclaren-f1-05.jpg?itok=AfFtxE1H

Maserati MC12

A supercar based on the Ferrari Enzo Ferrari, and an even rare unicorn of 50 production units are sold just to participate in FIA Manufacturer's Cup.

1200px-MC12._(5234528513).jpg

Speak of the devil. I was at BIS (the old Munich Auto) only 2 hours ago to drop off my car for servicing when I saw a grey E46 M3 CSL (exactly like in that photo) driving in. Licence plate single digit 3. Belongs to the former boss of the place. Unfortunately, he's not selling (I thick skinned asked). 😂

Of the cars in the list, I've had the 996. Buy the turbo, not the N/A versions, trust me.

40 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Speak of the devil. I was at BIS (the old Munich Auto) only 2 hours ago to drop off my car for servicing when I saw a grey E46 M3 CSL (exactly like in that photo) driving in. Licence plate single digit 3. Belongs to the former boss of the place. Unfortunately, he's not selling (I thick skinned asked). 😂

Of the cars in the list, I've had the 996. Buy the turbo, not the N/A versions, trust me.

CANNOT AFFORD LAH. If anyone here has these cars and is kind enough to let me drive along ECP, then I will be happy le. 🙂

46 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

If I can afford those cars you mentioned,  Charade gti will not be in my list .

Charade has sentimental value to me. So a bit different. My father used to drive one.

14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

From that list, I only want E46 ///M3CSL and Porsche 996.

NSX NA2 XRX said terrible to drive around 

I have chosen the NA1 for the more iconic looks. 😂

2 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah .. i peasant no $

simi also no need to say already 

😬

Dream only. hahah. no need money one. I will to daydream leh. hahahahha.

Help to stimulate my brain, if not will age very fast one. hahahha.

11 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Dream only. hahah. no need money one. I will to daydream leh. hahahahha.

Help to stimulate my brain, if not will age very fast one. hahahha.

i dream of driving euro r...can borrow?

i treat you and goddess bb kopi after fulfilling my dream 

🤣

1 hour ago, Enye said:

i dream of driving euro r...can borrow?

i treat you and goddess bb kopi after fulfilling my dream 

🤣

I don't drink kopi leh. hahahha.

Avacado milkshake can anot? hahahhaha

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

This one is 1 of your Kaki Lang @RadX  , car to die for :grin: 

image.png.98555417d540803807bf470c80e7502e.png

This Lambo is almost as good at catching fire as the real thing. 😁

6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

CANNOT AFFORD LAH. 🙂

now cannot...wait 5 years join ah heng with a plan to be multi millionaire :a-toast:

Now driving COE car  ,my wish is to drive any PARF car, a major upgrade to me.😄😄

A 9 year old PARF car is in itself a upgrade 😭😭