These are the 10 Cars to Drive Before You Die. . .

On 7/6/2020 at 3:48 PM, Hamburger said:

Call me ah pek, but these are my choices. 

I owned one of these, came close to buying another, and the 3rd remained as my dream car 😊

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

That is the original rim design for the GTti. The front seat design is also correct for the model.

Charg100FMVZ could well be the model code for the GTti?

Charg = turbocharged, and 100 = 100 bhp?

The closest code i found in Google for the GTti was G100S-FMVZ, in wikipedia.

The other SBJ plated GTti (owned by forummer) I saw on the road before, I think i rmb checking the LTA details also, was abit different compared to this SBH one but can't rmb the exact name reflected on onemotoring alr.

• Praise 2

So which is the last one that drive already will die?

I want to arrange one last ride for my MIL.

:grin:

This one?

image.thumb.png.91a8a967381e6bd76925a8cb8ce06c62.png

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
On 7/8/2020 at 7:48 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Give it a benefit of doubt lah.  SBH, is like 20 plus years ago. I think I was in primary school only. The paint job could have gone south le.

But again, nice to see ppl preserve their rides in pristine condition. 🙂 

SBH should be at least 28 years ago. This Charade should appear in sg in the early 90s. Anyway, i find the design of this car quite ugly. Back then i was thinking how come many people buy this car? Lol.

Turbocharged
(edited)
14 hours ago, 13177 said:

SBH should be at least 28 years ago. This Charade should appear in sg in the early 90s. Anyway, i find the design of this car quite ugly. Back then i was thinking how come many people buy this car? Lol.

What are you talking about? In the 90s most hatchback car designs are like that. It was the norm. 

I recall the Charade was one of the better looking cars then an extremely popular on SG roads, akin the the current elantra in terms of population. Its closest competition is the old Suzuki Swift with the Swift GTI hot hatchback.

Edited by Pocus
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Pocus said:

What are you talking about? In the 90s most hatchback car designs are like that. It was the norm. 

I recall the Charade was one of the better looking cars then an extremely popular on SG roads, akin the the current elantra in terms of population. Its closest competition is the old Suzuki Swift with the Swift GTI hot hatchback.

But i dont find suzuki swift design ugly le?! 😂

• Haha! 1