Buying New Car After Circuit Breaker

Vlsc

2 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

You better go get a new car quickly, procrastinating your  car  buying can be a symptom of aging. 😄😄

Soon soon.  Hopefully this year.  If not, then next year.  Hope wont be 2027...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Soon soon.  Hopefully this year.  If not, then next year.  Hope wont be 2027...

Goos good, we  MCFers want to feel proud of you 🤗🤗

• Shocked 1

Neutral Newbie

My friend previously told me about this telegram channel. Link removed by mod. 

The dealer quite good! and best of all, any question you ask they also can help you and dont pressurize you into buying. Since they are dealers maybe also can ask for better pricing? Who knows. 🤣
Can take a look and see, they have all sorts of model and photo you can look at. 

Hope it helps... Stay safe everyone! 

3 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

KM quoted 4k more than other AD/PI for trade in of their Wish. 

Anyway 7 seater MPV not that many choices bah.

I think hor, I can safely say that I still got my MPV deal, no one can match even now ??

Price : 103K

COE : 49996 CAT B

Features : Keyless, VSC, SL, CC, RS, VGT, IC, 6.3L/100KM.

Hey, if E brake it will auto turn on hazard light wor...

6 minutes ago, Apple-Tree said:

I think hor, I can safely say that I still got my MPV deal, no one can match even now ??

Which model?

1 hour ago, Apple-Tree said:

Good deal leh. Don't think the distributors are having any fire sale.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Apple-Tree said:

High FC.

2 hours ago, Lala81 said:

KM quoted 4k more than other AD/PI for trade in of their Wish. 

Anyway 7 seater MPV not that many choices bah.

good choice.

many dealers should be trying to clear accumulated stocks for more cash now.

may be not a bad time for buyers. once the trend change, it might be too late. some risks we hv to bear, calculated risks.

2 hours ago, Apple-Tree said:

Kia Carens U2-1.7L  7S

High road tax.

There is a period when BM sold wish below 100k abt 2-3yrs

The topic of when is the best time to buy a car is always an interesting topic. More often, it draws out all kinds of theories. Coincidentally, a co-worker (who is hunting for a new Alphard) and I was chatting about this.

Taking a broader view, there are certain periods which some people consider as advantageous to book a new car. I have heard from several people that sales are hard to come by now even after CB, mainly due to economic outlook extending to next year. Some would completely drop the idea of changing cars or getting their first rides.

Our chat went on to CNY as well. Sure, there are lots of promotions before CNY but some may not be getting the best deals since there is no lack of buyers who may want to impress with their new rides over CNY visits. When the SEs get more needy for sales (maybe desperate is a lousy choice of word) after CNY, they are more willing to throw in freebies or discounts to entice buyers.

No right or wrong, everybody has different theories.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Kia7200 said:

High road tax.

There is a period when BM sold wish below 100k abt 2-3yrs

Wish also good BUT hor, zero feature lor ......... I used to require about 3000L/yr of Fuel for my previous Kia Carens, now this new Carens uses about 1600L/yr of Fuel lor.   I helped to reduce energy consumption lor......

10 hours ago, Thecarboy302 said:

My family placed deposit for Jazz 1.3 last Sat, SE gave 6-bid guaranteed COE without topping-up. No clue how bidding will go next week, shall see. Kah Ubi showroom was initially quite empty when we reached at around 10.30, but crowd started to come in at around 11 plus. 

Wow. Able to share what price or price range u bought the jazz? Actually Ads (regardless of brand) do they still base on the march price list? 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Vlsc said:

Wow. Able to share what price or price range u bought the jazz? Actually Ads (regardless of brand) do they still base on the march price list? 

We got it at 69999, based on the latest pricelist. Given reverse sensor, coil mats, 2ch dashcam thrown in. Added 700 for leather seats. Select colours can collect end of this month if next week's bid is successful, remaining colours need wait till end-Aug for collection. Was told Kah will continue carrying the current GK Jazz until end of the year, so only expect the new Jazz next year. 

Edited by Thecarboy302

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Ravinged said:

The topic of when is the best time to buy a car is always an interesting topic. More often, it draws out all kinds of theories. Coincidentally, a co-worker (who is hunting for a new Alphard) and I was chatting about this.

Taking a broader view, there are certain periods which some people consider as advantageous to book a new car. I have heard from several people that sales are hard to come by now even after CB, mainly due to economic outlook extending to next year. Some would completely drop the idea of changing cars or getting their first rides.

Our chat went on to CNY as well. Sure, there are lots of promotions before CNY but some may not be getting the best deals since there is no lack of buyers who may want to impress with their new rides over CNY visits. When the SEs get more needy for sales (maybe desperate is a lousy choice of word) after CNY, they are more willing to throw in freebies or discounts to entice buyers.

No right or wrong, everybody has different theories.

My theory the best time to buy is when COE is low.

Now we don't know what COE is

but next week we will know.

:grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2