Anyone into Jigsaw Puzzles?

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Although jigsaw puzzles is fun but it needs patience to piece up a jigsaw puzzles. Think i do not have it. Lol. 

If it is a picture of nude JAV [gorgeous]

Will you complete it ....  [sly]

:secret-laugh:

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
Just now, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

If it is a picture of nude JAV [gorgeous]

Will you complete it ....  [sly]

:secret-laugh:

:grin:

• Praise 1

56 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Not sure if you remember more than 10 years ago Suntec City used to have a jigsaw puzzle shop and also a movie poster shop selling all the frames as well. 

The puzzle I got cost $80 including delivery. Ordered an aluminium rose gold frame from a Carousell seller for $70. Hopefully the quality is decent. How much does it usually cost for a decent quality frame and also puzzle on average?

Ya. The one in suntec quite big. I always go there and the car model shop and drool. The other one I can remember is at plaza sing, beside food court.

Not sure of the cost of frames now since it been years I go for good quality ones. Now I just go Ikea find. Haha. Once I flipped the puzzle around, glue it to mahjong paper then glue the whole thing onto a hard cupboard and hang it on the wall using 3M picture hanging strips.

I think still better to go custom frame for those pieces that you want to keep for long. Those are usually in the hundreds.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Primary school never tackle 1000 pieces one. Usually 70-100 pieces or less. Hahaha.

No lah. My girl was doing 250 pieces in k2. 100 piece is like 5 year old type. But she doesn't have much interest now Liao.  

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
18 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Ya. The one in suntec quite big. I always go there and the car model shop and drool. The other one I can remember is at plaza sing, beside food court.

Not sure of the cost of frames now since it been years I go for good quality ones. Now I just go Ikea find. Haha. Once I flipped the puzzle around, glue it to mahjong paper then glue the whole thing onto a hard cupboard and hang it on the wall using 3M picture hanging strips.

I think still better to go custom frame for those pieces that you want to keep for long. Those are usually in the hundreds.

Now all closed down. 😭 Not sure about the Plaza Sing, but there is one at CityLink Mall which I texted yesterday and they are still around after surviving the circuit breaker.

Haha that's a pretty good makeshift "frame" lol. Hundreds for a frame will be too much for a puzzle set that cost $40 to $80. My budget for frame will be in the below $100 range depending on the dimensions. But ironically your frame will always almost cost double the price of your jigsaw, or likely even more. Not exactly a "cheap" hobby also. 🙄

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, Mason016 said:

I can only assemble this type of jigsaw puzzles. [laugh]

10PCS-Pack-Baby-Puzzle-Mat-Baby-Play-Mat

Luckily I have no need for this lol.

Internal Moderator
16 hours ago, Lala81 said:

No lah. My girl was doing 250 pieces in k2. 100 piece is like 5 year old type. But she doesn't have much interest now Liao.  

250 for K2?! Not this? Lol.

screen-9.thumb.jpg.10d6de58e642248e7c9c6f9f18e1667e.jpg

Internal Moderator
19 hours ago, 13177 said:

Jigsaw puzzle is good during the CB period. Cause stay home more than go out. Good to keep occupied. But now no more CB liao. Lol.

I haven't gone out since circuit breaker measures were lifted. Other than for work, I've not been to any shopping malls or hawker centers. I'm still sticking to strictly home and work only. So I definitely could use some jigsaw hahaha.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
17 hours ago, Lala81 said:

My k2 kid do 200 pieces easily but totally failed on a 500 piece...

a lot also dependent on the picture... he like jigsaw puzzle now 

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Can stimulate him with this.

c084c930d4ee607cb07a6cce16556861.thumb.jpg.e9d9bc1e2244496f3cc6123b0ea42b13.jpg

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Wind30 said:

Yeah picture dependent. My girl has 3* 250 pieces one. The usual Disney characters. 

It's not for everyone bah. My son has no interest. My girl still plays with them once a while. She did it during CB when she was bored. 

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Can stimulate him with this.

c084c930d4ee607cb07a6cce16556861.thumb.jpg.e9d9bc1e2244496f3cc6123b0ea42b13.jpg

Oh yeah this is the brand. Usually buy at popular. 

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Yeah picture dependent. My girl has 3* 250 pieces one. The usual Disney characters. 

It's not for everyone bah. My son has no interest. My girl still plays with them once a while. She did it during CB when she was bored. 

If i am bored, i rather go sleep or stare at ceiling than playing jigsaw puzzle. Lol.

Internal Moderator

Bought the jigsaw puzzle glue for $12.90 from PerfectFit.sg

api1efqtx__52941.1520869642.thumb.jpg.2b410de5e2ed1ecd523201ead9e58ab0.jpg

Cheap Rose Gold frame from Taobao yet to arrive. $20.

780594265_WhatsAppImage2020-07-22at10_12_01.thumb.jpeg.dc90bea2e6f8067991756eb71fcbe09b.jpeg

Those are are interested to get back to jigsaw puzzle can check out the PerfectFit website.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3