Anyone into Jigsaw Puzzles?

BabyBlade

Neutral Newbie

It's a good thing I stumbled upon this forum. I thought I was the only person who liked to do puzzles at night. There are few people like me left. Everyone is busy with work, sports, or everyday activities. On the other hand, I try to set aside a spare hour on the weekends to put together another landscape or something like that. If you are looking for original or well-made puzzles, jigsaw puzzles australia will give you good deals. If you are not yet familiar with this manufacturer, I advise you to learn more about it. I wish everyone good luck and development in this field!

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

For the jigsaw puzzle lovers here, how do you bring the completed work to the frame shop to have it framed up?

Err... cannot order frame first and just do in the frame??

• Shocked 1

41 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Errr how to when the frame is custom made?

Was thinking tbe size of puzzle is already known.🤔... but I never do b4 la 🤣

8 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Chey. I thought you can advice me cause you know something.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
5 hours ago, Discoburg said:

For the jigsaw puzzle lovers here, how do you bring the completed work to the frame shop to have it framed up?

1. Glue it first then bring it there if it's not too big

2. Finish fixing it, measure it then order, but then the shop wouldn't be able to seal up the frame for you

For normal size, I think glue already bring over is fine.

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
39 minutes ago, Playtime said:

Not recommended to order frames based on the dimension stated on the box. It's always best to complete it, glue it, then measure. 

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Frames are expensive..the frame for 1000 pcs is ard $100, more expensive than the jigsaw itself. Even the glue also hard to find need to go bras brasah art friend.. 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Not recommended to order frames based on the dimension stated on the box. It's always best to complete it, glue it, then measure. 

Just curious...

As in glue onto maybe majong paper as backing and bring the completed set to frame shop?

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Playtime said:

Just curious...

As in glue onto maybe majong paper as backing and bring the completed set to frame shop?

Why need to glue onto mahjong paper? Just pour the glue on top of the jigsaw puzzle. After the glue dries up, you can just lift it up to bring it to the shop. Helps if you have a big car boot. I used the Cupra Leon to transport mine then. Very spacious.

I don't know if there's another way of doing it though but this was what I did for mine.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
15 hours ago, Matoonia said:

Frames are expensive..the frame for 1000 pcs is ard $100, more expensive than the jigsaw itself. Even the glue also hard to find need to go bras brasah art friend.. 

You can buy the puzzle glue from jigsaw puzzle shops. Like Perfect Fit at Vivo and Citylink Mall.

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

You can buy the puzzle glue from jigsaw puzzle shops. Like Perfect Fit at Vivo and Citylink Mall.

@BabyBlade  Yup I went there before. But thot Bras Brasah sell cheaper in the end search high and low really can't find. Even the frames mainly for paintings not for jigsaw one. Have to go to those jigsaw specialty shops. Bras brasah better for those art supplies. 

• Praise 1