Fast and Convenient Self Wash

dnumde

Internal Moderator
Just now, dnumde said:

By the way, may I check if there are any foam that can also wax the car at the same time.

I know I should not be so lazy. Haha

You can just pour liquid wax inside the car shampoo.

3 in 1 coffee and speciality coffee is still coffee. 🤣

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
18 minutes ago, dnumde said:

Thanks!
Will give this a try and buy the foam spray.

Will also heed @Watwheels advise to do spontaneous cleaning time to time so I can procastinate washing.

Anyway for anyone wondering, I have bad experience with car wash because some of them like to reuse the same cloth and sometimes there are debris which they didnt realise that scratch your car without you knowing. 🙂

After I respray my car, I never bring out for car wash le. Hoping and wishing that I can maintain the paint condition for as long as I can. I am not a pro, but just passionate abt car.

• Praise 1

I came across this interesting concept of a waterless car wash, by a material science engineer. Not too sure if it would help TS. You can download their app called EWash and basically indicate your location and they will perform the waterless car wash on your car and send you a picture of the after-product. I have never tried their service before but am thinking of trying, especially since it is only $10 and save me the hassle of driving to the petrol kiosk.

You can find out more about this guy below:

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/singaporean-scientistengineer-devises-waterless-car-wash-solution

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1