Toyota Corolla Cross

Stratovarius

Toyota-Corolla-Cross-hybrid-rendering-front-angle-1024x768.thumb.jpg.37b6fad7dc1cebccceebdde7a3a55955.jpg

https://electricvehicleweb.in/toyota-corolla-cross-preliminary-details/amp/

https://www.carsguide.com.au/car-news/toyota-corolla-cross-2021-rendered-new-mini-rav4-hybrid-coming-to-lure-you-out-of-a-kia

Baby RAV4? Looks like Toyota will be releasing a new CUV in thailand and I think likely to come to sg. But really, too many CUVs on the road and no characteristics. This model likely to take over the CHR to be the next popular phv vehicle.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

2 hours ago, Stratovarius said:

Toyota-Corolla-Cross-hybrid-rendering-front-angle-1024x768.thumb.jpg.37b6fad7dc1cebccceebdde7a3a55955.jpg

This is just one of the handful CGIs (computer generated illustrations) of the upcoming CUV.

So far Toyota has only release this teaser video via YouTube. 

And these are some of the other CGIs for those interested. No offence but none look nice to me.

2022-Toyota-Small-EV-SUV-Carscoops-2-102

hqdefault.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-Cross-Launch.jpg

0.jpg

• Praise 7

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

This is just one of the handful CGIs (computer generated illustrations) of the upcoming CUV.

So far Toyota has only release this teaser video via YouTube. 

And these are some of the other CGIs for those interested. No offence but none look nice to me.

2022-Toyota-Small-EV-SUV-Carscoops-2-102

hqdefault.jpg

Toyota-Corolla-Cross-Launch.jpg

0.jpg

Yup. Should have clarified that the image is an impression render. From the video below, seems that this model will be more boxy like the RAV4 and Raize. I prefer the more rugged look of the RAV4 over the CHR. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
9 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

@Carbon82

bro you go SGCM do car review should be better than those guys I guess :a-toast:[drivingcar]

Cannot. We only hire cheap labour. hahah.

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

errrrrrrrrr.........got race queen bo 😍😍😍

me can be volunteering free 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

You mean as race queen?  😁

10 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

@Carbon82

bro you go SGCM do car review should be better than those guys I guess :a-toast:[drivingcar]

Cannot lah, I keyboard warrior and do import / export (read: cut and paste from Google) only. [sweatdrop]

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I want to make a police report against you for discrimination, saying I am too expensive... :D

And hor, you are not following MOM's Fair Consideration Framework, writing me off without giving me a fair chance to compete for the job, I want to complain to MOM... :D

22 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

how is this corolla cross compare with Yaris cross? too many baby SUV... They are competing among their own? 

Actually I do suspect it might ended be the Yaris Cross, customised for ASEAN market (with slightly large foot print and lesser features). Let see what is the actual product tomorrow. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

6 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Cannot lah, I keyboard warrior and do import / export (read: cut and paste from Google) only. [sweatdrop]

I want to make a police report against you for discrimination, saying I am too expensive... :D

And hor, you are not following MOM's Fair Consideration Framework, writing me off without giving me a fair chance to compete for the job, I want to complain to MOM... :D

Actually I do suspect it might ended be the Yaris Cross, customised for ASEAN market (with slightly large foot print and lesser features). Let see what is the actual product tomorrow. 

Speculated that it is dimensionally larger than C-HR, which means in terms of sizing it will be Yaris Cross, C-HR, Corolla Cross. Maybe this will sell better when it comes here? Hardly see brand new C-HRs running on the roads now, mostly 2017-2018 PI Hybrid units. Borneo doesn't seem to be bringing in the facelifted C-HR as well? 

6 minutes ago, Thecarboy302 said:

Speculated that it is dimensionally larger than C-HR, which means in terms of sizing it will be Yaris Cross, C-HR, Corolla Cross. Maybe this will sell better when it comes here? Hardly see brand new C-HRs running on the roads now, mostly 2017-2018 PI Hybrid units. Borneo doesn't seem to be bringing in the facelifted C-HR as well? 

Asean Version C-HR either 1.8L or 1.8L Hybrid.

It will not move here.

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

YOU WANNA BE RACE QUEEN?

hahaha. cannot lah. later page view drop, report error alot leh. hahahah.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Inlinefour said:

provide free massage for them with my grand master therapist 😍😍😍

@Jamesc

That one let me do lah. LTK got say. you must 退而不休.

我会继续培养政治斗士.

You groom me as a master therapist can le. hahah.

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Your cheap labour quality not "better" leh. Is he/she "faster"? 🤣

• Haha! 1

(edited)

26 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Just get the rav4 or CHR. Don't see a need for this segment.

Toyota has so many models they dont really care need or not.

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement