Birthday Party

SGMCF328

Turbocharged
(edited)

Nope, it is not my birthday today and neither am I preparing one for someone special anytime soon. 

I find it hard to believe that it has something to do with the upcoming US Presidential Election. 😥

Kanye West running for US president under the Birthday Party

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/kanye-west-running-us-president-222012967.html

5f064decee1f480001a7936e_1280x720_FES_v1.thumb.jpg.2dbdc06c9c73dcd4b716c2b0728de0b6.jpg

Rapper Kanye West will run for US president under the Birthday Party, which he has founded along with his running mate, Wyoming preacher Michelle Tidball.

Going by that, maybe the next political party in Singapore can consider the following names for their party? 🤣🤣 

Advance Party

Blanket Party

Farewell Party

Foam Party

Sarong Party

Third Party

Edited by SGMCF328
Add photo
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 14

Hahaha laugh die me... I actually have to Google to confirm it is not fake news... :D

Err Sarong Party reminds me of @Inlinefour @Staff69

Farewell Party best suit Reform Party (they should seriously consider renaming to FP and f**k off from Singapore political scene)... 

Blanket Party is best reserved for TJS for depriving TCB to be our Elected President in 2011!! 

David Ong, Michael Palmer, Peter Lim Sin Pang, etc. can come under Third Party to take a GRC?! 

Sorry TS for ranting in your thread... [lipsrsealed]

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 8

29 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I would be surprised if he wins the election. He have the yeezy effect.

Hard to say. US is quite a crazy country. Look at Ronald Regan and Arnie. But, Birthday Party? Rotfl. Look at the names of his children. If he in Singapore, I'm sure he's gonna name one of them jurong west or sengkang west.

• Haha! 5

Internal Moderator
19 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Who is the woman in the photo?  ^_^[laugh][laugh]

You really dunno or act yige. 🤣

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I would be surprised if he wins the election. He have the yeezy effect.

Many people  were surprised when Trump was made the president too, even now after so long.😄😄

Supersonic
5 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

Nope, it is not my birthday today and neither am I preparing one for someone special anytime soon. 

I find it hard to believe that it has something to do with the upcoming US Presidential Election. 😥

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/kanye-west-running-us-president-222012967.html

5f064decee1f480001a7936e_1280x720_FES_v1.thumb.jpg.2dbdc06c9c73dcd4b716c2b0728de0b6.jpg

Rapper Kanye West will run for US president under the Birthday Party, which he has founded along with his running mate, Wyoming preacher Michelle Tidball.

Going by that, maybe the next political party in Singapore can consider the following names for their party? 🤣🤣 

Advance Party

Blanket Party

Farewell Party

Foam Party

Sarong Party

Third Party

How about Tupper Ware Party - life time warranty?🤣

• Haha! 2

20 hours ago, SGMCF328 said:

Advance Party

Blanket Party

Farewell Party

Foam Party

Sarong Party

Third Party

I hope the lady in pic is not the preacher......

Turbocharged
20 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

I hope the lady in pic is not the preacher......

She is the Butt Party. Literally. 

https://mothership.sg/2020/07/kanye-west-dropout-president/

On July 4, American rapper Kanye West announced in a tweet that he intended to run for President this year.

Less than two weeks after that announcement, West has reportedly dropped out of the race, according to New York Magazine's Intelligencer.

Steve Kramer, a member of West's campaign team, reportedly said: "He's out."

Kramer had been hired to help West get on the ballot in Florida and South Carolina. He had helped to co-ordinate the effort to help gather signatures by July 15.

In order to qualify for the ballot in the state of Florida, West would had to have gathered 132,781 valid signatures.

Intelligencer reported that multiple other campaign professionals corroborated the fact that West was indeed taking steps to get his name on the ballot in Florida and other states.

Well I guess the Birthday Party is over and we won't get to see a Wakanda government

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, RickyWee said:

https://mothership.sg/2020/07/kanye-west-dropout-president/

On July 4, American rapper Kanye West announced in a tweet that he intended to run for President this year.

Less than two weeks after that announcement, West has reportedly dropped out of the race, according to New York Magazine's Intelligencer.

Steve Kramer, a member of West's campaign team, reportedly said: "He's out."

Kramer had been hired to help West get on the ballot in Florida and South Carolina. He had helped to co-ordinate the effort to help gather signatures by July 15.

In order to qualify for the ballot in the state of Florida, West would had to have gathered 132,781 valid signatures.

Intelligencer reported that multiple other campaign professionals corroborated the fact that West was indeed taking steps to get his name on the ballot in Florida and other states.

Well I guess the Birthday Party is over and we won't get to see a Wakanda government

A record liao, as most birthday parties just last a day or 2.

He should have chosen funeral party, which sometimes can last for weeks, months or even year long. :D:D

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 5

Turbocharged

On or off? Is Kanye West another Donald Trump in disguise? 😆

US election 2020: Kanye West launches unconventional bid for presidency

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/world-us-canada-53467658

_113523201_949c8faf-3119-4022-8ffb-50cb9

Kanye West has officially launched his campaign for the 2020 US presidential election, with an unorthodox rally in Charleston, South Carolina.

West, 43, is running as a candidate for his self-styled "Birthday Party".

At the event, the rapper seemed to make policy decisions off-the-cuff and made several rants, including on abortion and on abolitionist Harriet Tubman.

Fans have questioned whether his last-minute bid for the White House is actually a promotional stunt.

The Charleston rally did little to clarify whether his run is genuine. But a now-deleted tweet sent from West's account on Saturday, appearing to show the song list for a new album, added to the speculation.

The event, held at a wedding and conference hall in the city, was said to be open to registered guests only - but West's campaign website had no function for people to register or RSVP.

West appeared with "2020" shaved into the back of his head and wearing a protective security vest, and addressed the gathered crowd without a microphone.

There were no audience microphones either, leading West to repeatedly tell the crowd to be silent so he could hear the questions being asked.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1