Guess your 2020 Cabinet

Theoldjaffa

Twincharged
(edited)
42 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It is likely GKY get MoT.

LW may be the new God of Fortune.

But there is a problem.. I think LHL like don't like him (LW) after the 99yrs lease to zero dollars once the lease is up when LW said it.. So Lhl might not want LW to be finance minister because of that. Then hsk even if propose LW to be Finance minister, end up get rejected by pm Lee.. 

Edited by Yewheng

Supercharged
5 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

I went to buy Boon Tong Kee, PAP all taken down. PV’s Supreme Leader still there.

Maybe that’s his way of making a lasting impression 🤣 

SDP’s logo still at Yuhua’s area lampposts too. Maybe also haven’t pay money yet. 

• Haha! 3

My "wishlists" 😛

MOT: J. Teo (remember she once said "NO matter how good our MRT system is, if every commuter chooses to board and travel at the same time, this is very difficult for our MRT system to cope") 

MTI: GKY (telling India straight in the face "NO blame culture" when renegotiating the CECA)

MOH: VB (hope he maintained the highest cleanliness standard, by looking at the ceiling and highlighting that is must clean at all time) 

MOM: Shan (to test if his "soul searching and reflection" statement is a truthful one or just another wayang) 

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 5

Twincharged
(edited)
6 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

My "wishlists" 😛

MOT: J. Teo (remember she once said "NO matter how good our MRT system is, if every commuter chooses to board and travel at the same time, this is very difficult for our MRT system to cope") 

MTI: GKY (telling India straight in the face "NO blame culture" when renegotiating the CECA)

MOH: VB (hope he maintained the highest cleanliness standard, by looking at the ceiling and highlighting that is must clean at all time) 

MOM: Shan (to test if his "soul searching and reflection" statement is a truthful one or just another wayang) 

The comment by Josephine Teo about if everyone chooses to board the train at the same time logic really baffles me. Like as if these people have a choice of not to squeeze into train during morning peak hours like that? They need to be work on time leh. Say is so easy, wait till she become like anyone of us who took public transport to work and then see whether she will say the same thing or not? Lucky now a lot people work from home, so this one does not apply. Rather then comment on things that anger people, why not think of ways to solve the issue? 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

8 hours ago, Yewheng said:

The comment by Josephine Teo about if everyone chooses to board the train at the same time logic really baffles me. Like as if these people have a choice of not to squeeze into train during morning peak hours like that? They need to be work on time leh. Say is so easy, wait till she become like anyone of us who took public transport to work and then see whether she will say the same thing or not? Lucky now a lot people work from home, so this one does not apply. Rather then comment on things that anger people, why not think of ways to solve the issue? 

She famously known for talking nonsense 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

20 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

My "wishlists" 😛

Agree with J.Teo for MOT as she had been there;

GKY for MTI is also good as he won't have blame culture there;

VB for MOH is agreeable too;

Shan for MOM is also OK. For Soul searching,he may have to join the Goh Bros to comb Bukit Brown. As for reflection, errr  very doubtful...

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
11 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Agree with J.Teo for MOT as she had been there;

GKY for MTI is also good as he won't have blame culture there;

VB for MOH is agreeable too;

Shan for MOM is also OK. For Soul searching,he may have to join the Goh Bros to comb Bukit Brown. As for reflection, errr  very doubtful...

Like that also good, next time Shan will not be grilling people. It will be another person who is promoted to law minister to grill people.. Haha. 

49 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Like that also good, next time Shan will not be grilling people. It will be another person who is promoted to law minister to grill people.. Haha. 

Can u imagine Kong Hee's lawyer grilling ppl 🤦‍♂

• Haha! 2

On 7/13/2020 at 4:55 PM, Theoldjaffa said:

If soul sold to the devil, still can soul search anot? 🤓

If anyone wants to buy back from me, usually I sell, but of course with a profit.... [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

On 7/13/2020 at 5:05 PM, Lethalstrike said:

PV's contractor to take down the posters hasn't been paid yet lah 😂

I think put up payment also not yet settle, so take down got to wait for heavy rain and thunderstorm to do it FOC...[:p][laugh][laugh] 

• Haha! 1

On 7/13/2020 at 6:40 PM, Yewheng said:

No money to hire people to take down posters? Pv lose deposit at pasir ris punggol grc.. 13k x 5 = 75k gone? 

isnt it someone from PV said they use they own money for deposit, not party fund? :huh:[laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

On 7/13/2020 at 10:26 PM, Daniu82 said:

SDP’s logo still at Yuhua’s area lampposts too. Maybe also haven’t pay money yet. 

SDP likely know next GE no chance to hang poster liao, so now hang as long as possible...[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

On 7/14/2020 at 1:58 PM, Jusnel said:

And for space efficency , but when it came to migrant dorm, seems like small space kungfu din materialise.

On 7/13/2020 at 11:13 AM, Lethalstrike said:

If that kind of aura is required in a PM, then probably Ong Ye Kung is better than either HSK or CCS. But there must be a reason why OYK wasn't picked for next PM within the PAP at the first place. And OYK did not have the prior necessary rotation within the pillar ministries (defence, finance etc) as a full minister. 

With the 4G succession plan in shambles, I'm expecting another shit show from the PAP when their new cabinet rolls out. I think its more likely they will still press ahead with either HSK or CCS to become the next PM, as its probably too late to pick another guy within the next 5 years. LHL might continue as a Minister Mentor (or Emeritus nonsense) at the sidelines to guide either PM HSK or CCS. 

Some are expecting PAP to relent and put in Tharman as the interim PM after LHL? Not a chance in hell. He is from the 3G era (same as LHL) and it was already justified internally that we aren't ready for a non-Chinese PM. 

Probably comes in Ikea flat pack with missing screws. LOL

Hypersonic
On 7/14/2020 at 1:58 PM, Jusnel said:

Time for JT to exchange with TCJ ..... 👍

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1