Guess your 2020 Cabinet

Theoldjaffa

7 minutes ago, Kangadrool said:

Waiting for WP's plans. LOL...

Assume, alter, adapt, announce as per any sms plan... 

sms is simi sai in short

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
45 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

But this time, it is really that he has no plan.

Maybe it'll be leaked that he say got a plan. And that plan is to have no plan.....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
51 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

But this time, it is really that he has no plan.

Becos HSK didn't share with him the East Coast plan?? :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Turbocharged
(edited)
37 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Why never share?

Because

"He is not my brother."

Edited by Albeniz
  • Haha! 4

27 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Sia suay ah hoard plan all to himself 🤣

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged

Previously, we had an army general holding the position of education minister.

How much would a military personnel know about education pedagogy?

Food goodness sake, please deploy a university professor to take up the position.  That would be more convincing.

Any junior lecturer would easily be more qualified.

• Praise 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Yeshe said:

Maybe kee chiu oso dun wan

He study himself get 63 marks. If copy others kena 53 marks onli

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

29 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Previously, we had an army general holding the position of education minister.

How much would a military personnel know about education pedagogy?

Food goodness sake, please deploy a university professor to take up the position.  That would be more convincing.

Any junior lecturer would easily be more qualified.

But a uni professor wont be a "yes man".  Our politics is still the same old same old where ultimately one individual decides everything.

The issue here is about trust. They only trust the individuals they groom to become generals even though they are not businessman, educators or whatever. Employing outside this circle is unheard of until now with the Mr Tan See Leng. It's quite the surprise for many.

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

But a uni professor wont be a "yes man".  Our politics is still the same old same old where ultimately one individual decides everything.

The issue here is about trust. They only trust the individuals they groom to become generals even though they are not businessman, educators or whatever. Employing outside this circle is unheard of until now with the Mr Tan See Leng. It's quite the surprise for many.

Somemore Mr tan see leng straight appointed to minister and not minister of state hor. Look at these newly elected saf Generals, they get into minister of state 1st before promote to full minister. This Mr tan see leng skipped that. He could had a lot of ideas in his mind that he felt could be done better or changed to move singapore forward and perhaps pm Lee, HSK and etc listened to his view and it make a lot of sense and then tell Mr tan see leng.. Hey, we are going to put you in minister role to make things happen. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 1

(edited)

i thought a few of these 4G also went straight to minister.  Wasnt HSK, CCS, NCM full minister straightaway?  OYK too, 

Edited by Chongster

3 minutes ago, Chongster said:

i thought a few of these 4G also went straight to minister.  Wasnt HSK, CCS, NCM full minister straightaway?

I also got titled Minister straight away.

Upon moving into this house she declared me.." Minister of toilets cleaning" 

It can be done. ,😟

• Haha! 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Soya said:

Maybe kee chiu oso dun wan

He study himself get 63 marks. If copy others kena 53 marks onli

Hearsay the districts with the 2 women pulled up the average votes hor. They are popular.  This is like school project team score. 

Edited by Volvobrick

1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Somemore Mr tan see leng straight appointed to minister and not minister of state hor. Look at these newly elected saf Generals, they get into minister of state 1st before promote to full minister. This Mr tan see leng skipped that. He could had a lot of ideas in his mind that he felt could be done better or changed to move singapore forward and perhaps pm Lee, HSK and etc listened to his view and it make a lot of sense and then tell Mr tan see leng.. Hey, we are going to put you in minister role to make things happen. 

Tan See Leng is indeed a rare one.  Genuine private sector entrepreneur, and not "TLC" private sector (like GKY).  plus got sibeh cham story to boot.   Hope to see him one day helm MTI.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

I'm waiting anxiously to see him pull the magic rabbit out of the hat

Twincharged
15 minutes ago, Chongster said:

i thought a few of these 4G also went straight to minister.  Wasnt HSK, CCS, NCM full minister straightaway?  OYK too, 

Oh ya... Thanks.. So let's see how Mr tan see leng perform. 

Turbocharged
59 minutes ago, Kopites said:

I also got titled Minister straight away.

Upon moving into this house she declared me.." Minister of toilets cleaning" 

It can be done. ,😟

I think you heard wrongly.

Not "Minister of toilets cleaning".

It is

”Mister Toilet Cleaner".

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Hearsay the districts with the 2 women pulled up the average votes hor. They are popular.  This is like school project team score. 

Feel a little shortchanged for the ladies. They score the winning goals singlehandedly but the butterfinger goalie gets the team's vote as the player of the match instead

• Haha! 1