Which inspection centre more lenient?

Axela525

Supersonic
43 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I had MRS with dark dark tint installed by previous owner.

Within 2 wks, received warning letter from LTA

Yours muz be somebody poh mata on u

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

I also want to know which inspection center is more lenient.🤣

Actually who wants to be lenient at the inspection center? Word go out only every mother's son will flock there. Must work around the clock until siao. If very strict inspection, nobody will come, can shake leg until knock off. 

If you work at an inspection center what do you want to be, lenient or strict? 😂

• Haha! 2

Stupid bulb why never blow?

Its always the bulbs that you need to pass that blows

and never the ones that not allowed.

Haiz, why are bulbs so smart and so KL?

:grin:

• Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Actually who wants to be lenient at the inspection center? Word go out only every mother's son will flock there. Must work around the clock until siao. If very strict inspection, nobody will come, can shake leg until knock off. 

If you work at an inspection center what do you want to be, lenient or strict? 😂

I will be lenient, maybe will get more bonus. 😂

(edited)

Back from the Kakit Bukit Vicom, everthing passed except the front pole lights cannot have leds....small warning....very happy. My reflector pasted black tape and a final red tape on it....lights cannot penetrate thru it....they never even see the bumper! Paid $70 and off I went! Will go back there again but avoid mondays...long queue...about 30 mins wait!

107601614_10223314251262915_363943469763

Edited by Axela525
  • Praise 1

(edited)
On 7/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, Watwheels said:

Depends on whether they get pay or bonus based on business generated. Or only for time clocked. 

It's like SAF MO vs GP. 

SAF MO give MC easily, every chao keng kia will have a field day. To no benefit to the doctor. So they will be damn selective. 

GP give more leniently means more word of mouth, more business, more money. 

Same principle here.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 1

Always approach the workshop to send it for inspection if you have any items that LTA not approving. I usually do it together with my servicing and the mechanics will advise and cover/change during the inspection. Of course you need to pay a small token but it will not take up your time in Q and arguing.

My fren told me if you wear your NS uniform there, normally the guys there more lenient when they see you serving the country.:XD:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

On 7/13/2020 at 1:32 PM, ToyotaShuttle said:

I don't understand actually. What's the incentive of JIC being more on the ball than others?

Just gives them less biz. Maybe the technicians hate their boss.

No idea. But maybe in the past they were too lenient n LTA see the passing rate n not happy? This is I guess lah 

Supercharged
(edited)
On 7/17/2020 at 9:01 AM, Adrianli said:

My fren told me if you wear your NS uniform there, normally the guys there more lenient when they see you serving the country.:XD:

Won't work with the Pinoy testers at STA Sin Ming. Super fussy!

Edited by Kklim
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

On 7/17/2020 at 8:09 AM, Axela525 said:

Back from the Kakit Bukit Vicom, everthing passed except the front pole lights cannot have leds....small warning....very happy. My reflector pasted black tape and a final red tape on it....lights cannot penetrate thru it....they never even see the bumper! Paid $70 and off I went! Will go back there again but avoid mondays...long queue...about 30 mins wait!

Told u just liam sticker liao

It depends on the people on duty. I went to STA Sin Ming and the car in front of me took less than 5 mins to clear by a Cina and when came to my turn changed shift to a Pinoy and he took 15 mins to check every part of the car even though mine is 100% OEM

On 7/17/2020 at 8:09 AM, Axela525 said:

$70 for sticker ??  Can buy 4 Roast Duck liao....

On 7/13/2020 at 3:04 PM, Watwheels said:

Depend on how the inspector is paid. If paid by the hour, no difference but if paid by the number of cars inspected, then as lenient as possible $$$

• Haha! 1