Everything I Am | Official NDP 2020 song by Nathan Hartono

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Everything I Am | Official NDP 2020 song by Nathan Hartono

Erm. I dunno much about music, but I find this MV a bit cringey leh. Don't have the uproaring or patriotic feeling like home. 

But nevertheless, Nathan Hartono is a talented singer! 🙂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Why is the NDP still a go ahead in a pandemic? It's a mass ppl event. Not scared meh? Can save the money and skip the celebration? Can always celebrate some other time. Why now?

• Praise 3

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Why is the NDP still a go ahead in a pandemic? It's a mass ppl event. Not scared meh? Can save the money and skip the celebration? Can always celebrate some other time. Why now?

maybe one of the fengshui master say die die must go on, in order to preserve the huatness of Singapore. 😂

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

maybe one of the fengshui master say die die must go on, in order to preserve the huatness of Singapore. 😂

I think the only ones getting huat are the crooked Fengshui "masters", with all the gullible fellas out there. 

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
26 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

Even GE such a big scale of event also go ahead in this pandemic. So they will ask you why NDP cannot? Lol.

Anyway, thought the scale of this year NDP is much smaller? So they should be quite confidence that it would not lead to new cluster of covid?

• Praise 1

(edited)

If they cancelled NDP and gave the $$$ that would have been spent to frontline healthcare workers as a bonus, I will be ok with that.

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 7

(edited)
36 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Even GE such a big scale of event also go ahead in this pandemic. So they will ask you why NDP cannot? Lol.

Anyway, thought the scale of this year NDP is much smaller? So they should be quite confidence that it would not lead to new cluster of covid?

We are barely into a week after GE. Still dunno got spread or not.

Maybe Nathan can start singing "Covid19 I am". 😂

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Watwheels said:

This year no spectators.  Each household will get a goody bag and celebratevat home.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ndp-2020-morning-and-evening-shows-scaled-down-12751670

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

This year no spectators.  Each household will get a goody bag and celebratevat home.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/ndp-2020-morning-and-evening-shows-scaled-down-12751670

Have to see it for ourselves. First time NDP break into so many parts. Cos no matter what still got parade even though it's scaled down.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

If they cancelled NDP and gave the $$$ that would have been spent to frontline healthcare workers as a bonus, I will be ok with that.

Think they say before that the budget for NDP already allocated, and this year the amount spend so much lower than previous years. So surely they will go ahead. 

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Watwheels said:

We are barely into a week after GE. Still dunno got spread or not.

Maybe Nathan can start singing "Covid19 I am". 😂

You see the number of community cases here on the rise and yet until now they still say it is still controllable and no 2nd wave yet. Lol. Guess they are confidence that there would not be spread from GE de?!

GE 2020 finally dusked and settled.

Infact I personally feel that we need this ndp more than any other previous ndp, even though it will be a scale down version. We need it to reunite sgp regardless of our political stand. 

Many countries are experiencing 2nd/3rd.... wave of covid. Look at Australia, HK and Korea now. Our small dot won't be able to withstand another wave again. Reunite all of us like back in the month of April.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mockngbrd said:

Good idea, and if the intention is to rally the nation together, start a 6pm recite The Pledge movement, follow by fly past should be sufficient

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

GE involved millions...what is a few Ks if not hundreds...

stand at balcony or by the window to Stand Up for Singapore very safe one...

maybe not...?

723B7564-80E1-4A27-AA67-698E7D4CCD2D.jpeg

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You see the number of community cases here on the rise and yet until now they still say it is still controllable and no 2nd wave yet. Lol. Guess they are confidence that there would not be spread from GE de?!

That's what "ownself check ownself" gets us. Simi sai also they think and they say ok.

(edited)
5 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

GE involved millions...what is a few Ks if not hundreds...

stand at balcony or by the window to Stand Up for Singapore very safe one...

maybe not...?

723B7564-80E1-4A27-AA67-698E7D4CCD2D.jpeg

Actually the money for the NDP can use to help those who need it. We knew that GE is a minority group's agenda. Take such a huge risk on everyone's health.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 2

Supersonic
10 minutes ago, Kopites said:

GE 2020 finally dusked and settled.

Infact I personally feel that we need this ndp more than any other previous ndp, even though it will be a scale down version. We need it to reunite sgp regardless of our political stand. 

Many countries are experiencing 2nd/3rd.... wave of covid. Look at Australia, HK and Korea now. Our small dot won't be able to withstand another wave again. Reunite all of us like back in the month of April.

Having NDP also no use la, cause sg would also cannot be spare from 2nd wave. Now only see when the 2nd wave will happen?! Since many countries also cannot escape from having 2nd wave. Maybe sg 2nd wave will come later part of the year since we also start to have CB later than other countries.

Hopefully we would not repeat what have happened on how they handle the covid in early of this year. Over confidence that covid would not hit us badly but ended up so serious. And now the cases started to climb up again, hope that they would not over confidence again in slowing to make decision to handle the situation?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1