5-room HDB resale flat in Clementi sold for S$1.04 million, paid for in cash

StreetFight3r

4 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

best would be to stay right above underground MRT station, otherwise, yes, not too near, the crowd from the population flow  and noise from the MRT  track can be  annoying. 

You must be joking. 

Have you had the experience of earthquake like tremors every 15-20min?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Showster said:

You must be joking. 

I have experienced two earth quake effect in Jakatar, but never in SGP. Basing on my limited knowledge, SGP  is not sitting on the plate boundary, so there is very low chance of  having earth quake. But if there is really an earth quake, I wonder what is the difference between a living in a building that is on top  of  a MRT stn vs one beside a MRT stn, beside safer ? 

• Praise 1

Supersonic

Staying next to a above ground mrt very noisy, even you dont stay near a mrt but near to mrt track, the moving of the train is super annoying. 

• Praise 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, Showster said:

You must be joking. 

I  have porbably misinterpreted your post, you are saying the building directly  above the MRT stn could feel the tremor because of train movement? I have no chance to experience that because I have never stayed above train stn before. 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Haha! 1

On 7/21/2020 at 3:48 PM, Ct3833 said:

By the way those new cluster houses opposite Ah Peng are actually sitting on a 999 year lease hold land but the developer is selling them as 99 years lease, for price raging from 2.8m to 3plus mil. 

does that mean SLA will issue title deed to both developer and buyer?

Just now, Jp66 said:

does that mean SLA will issue title deed to both developer and buyer?

No no, I am wrong,  the land was acquired by the government and resold as 99 year lease. My apologies. 

• Praise 3

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Staying next to a above ground mrt very noisy, even you dont stay near a mrt but near to mrt track, the moving of the train is super annoying. 

Yes, this is what I meant. 

• Praise 2

Twincharged
14 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Bro, even police now dont walk the ground, i dont recall seeing any police patrol on foot on bike on car around my area in years!!

will crime rate is low generally but i believe its good practice for police - community relations

Got la. Just that you never noticed only. 

Twincharged
On 7/21/2020 at 3:48 PM, Ct3833 said:

By the way those new cluster houses opposite Ah Peng are actually sitting on a 999 year lease hold land but the developer is selling them as 99 years lease, for price raging from 2.8m to 3plus mil. 

So what will happen to the land when 99 yrs lease is up? Government took over or still with developer side? 

4 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

So what will happen to the land when 99 yrs lease is up? Government took over or still with developer side? 

pai sah, i said wrongly, now i have to explain it many times😂.  The land was acquired by the government and subsequently  resold as 99 year lease. sorry for the wrong info.  

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, 13177 said:

Rubbish issues need to email to so many people ah? Usually it is TC job to do, but you email to hdb, nea and mp also? Lol. But i think if it is not within their responsibility, even you email them they would not bother much also. Lol. 

Like few years ago i email nea on noisy hawker centre after 10.30pm, then nea forward the email to hawker centre operator and leave it to the operator to take action, nea never bother at all. In the end hawker centre operator never resolve the problem at all, and i have to continue to tolerate the noise.

There are so many ministries around and how do I know which individual ministry jurisdiction. so I keep everyone in the loop as long as I can get hold of their email address. 😁

The important person is MP. The rest no harm cc to them...

If you know what I mean.

• Praise 1

51 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

HDB is CHEAP ... MTL not i say one

5E0FCC36-1B5E-454F-AA60-848729C51036.jpeg

U see the sentence. Reach min occupation  period.

Once the period is up. Its put up got sales.

Subsidie hdb that is suppose  to provide cheap affordable  housing for every 1 . Become an investment  housing.

The ower of the flat had no intention  of living in it at all 

11 minutes ago, Beregond said:

U see the sentence. Reach min occupation  period.

Once the period is up. Its put up got sales.

Subsidie hdb that is suppose  to provide cheap affordable  housing for every 1 . Become an investment  housing.

The ower of the flat had no intention  of living in it at all 

It's the Singapore Jackpot. Got 2nd try somemore.

I just checked propertyguru, seems like no other 5-room units in 9B Boon Tiong for sale at the moment so not everyone is rushing to cash out. Most people are happy to stay on. Same for my block which is about 10 minutes walk away from this place, MOP is 2018 but until now only 3 units out of 40 of 5-room flats in the block sold.