Jurassic Mile Park Connector

VteckiCk

Supersonic
4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

image.png.0d2826393a98fb97e5a0380f05657d91.png

Got long kang lah. hahah. Might have wild catch. hahahah 😂

Anyway, T4 so near, they can also take a monorail to jewel for shower.

photo0jpg.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Wa, even you know there is long kang there? 👍  

Good idea, there is a big bath tub in jewel, they can go shower there.  I think inside airport terminal might have koi fish pond also. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, inlinesix said:

@kobayashiGT, @Carbon82 account kenna hacked.

😂

6 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I think they have some sort of consent. hahahah. So not exactly hack, more like a sharing of names. hahahha.

I am pulling the leg of @Jamesc lah. I took the cue from him as he always said his MIL hacked into his account to make funny postings on MCF. :D :D 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 6

(edited)
8 hours ago, Kxbc said:

super hot! sure get sun burn walking around.

OOT: what's this thing about Nicole Seah being hot? I can't understand it. Hot meh?

Dun like Nicole Seah leh ever since she left Sinkapore. Dun find her so sincere. BUT prefer he ru ting more steady. Her speech after winning passionate and powerful I sappork

Edited by StreetFight3r
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

Last time Sentosa also have Jurassic park. Have to take the monorail to see the dinosaur.  

• Praise 1

8 hours ago, Ender said:

Last time Sentosa also have Jurassic park. Have to take the monorail to see the dinosaur.  

Sounds familiar but cant remember liao. Dunno is the dinos are here to stay for the park connector but this is a good "attraction" for the family

I just hope they dun open it now cos its going to draw a large crowd

8 hours ago, Ender said:

I no need I go MIL house can see already.

Sometimes also no need to go when she comes for dinner.

:grin:

MIL and FIL come for Xmas

image.png.9e35f61ea58566d73b857a267d1c6744.png

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Wa, even you know there is long kang there? 👍  

Good idea, there is a big bath tub in jewel, they can go shower there.  I think inside airport terminal might have koi fish pond also. 😂

I am the ring leader for the Singapore otter club. 🙂 Must help them to look into geographical elements mah. hahahha. 

Okay. now I support the building of T4!!! 🤣

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, VteckiCk said:

Sounds familiar but cant remember liao. Dunno is the dinos are here to stay for the park connector but this is a good "attraction" for the family

I just hope they dun open it now cos its going to draw a large crowd

Is large crowd back to Jewel now? If airport crowd is back, then if this PCN open, confirm will draw a large crowd.

Turbocharged
51 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Is large crowd back to Jewel now? If airport crowd is back, then if this PCN open, confirm will draw a large crowd.

jewel is close to normal on a weekend.

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, Ender said:

want to see Jurassic park just come to mcf gathering lah. 😂

• Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, Kxbc said:

want to see Jurassic park just come to mcf gathering lah. 😂

Are you saying we are dinosaurs? hahaha. 

• Haha! 3

18 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

Are velociraptors really blue ? 😁

"Velociraptors" aren't even really velociraptors. They're Deinonychus. 😁

• Haha! 2

17 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

"Velociraptors" aren't even really velociraptors. They're Deinonychus. 😁

Learnt something new.

I need to google up "Deinonychus" 😂

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

With imported cases almost every week, best to give airport a miss.

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Kklim said:

With imported cases almost every week, best to give airport a miss.

With covid still not stable now, think no matter where you go also have risk lo, not only airport. Lol.

12 hours ago, Ender said:

I remembered this too. But like yester years, the colouring not so vibrant then. More towards brownish and camo.

Turbocharged

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/new-cycling-track-from-east-coast-park-to-changi-airport-opens-with-life-sized-dinosaur

SINGAPORE - A new path connecting Changi Airport and East Coast Park is now open, allowing visitors to cycle or jog to the airport for the first time.

The main attraction along this 3.5-km route is a permanent outdoor display of more than 20 dinosaur models - from a towering Tyrannosaurus Rex to a trio of velociraptors.

New facilities are also available at pit stops; bicycle rental, pay-per-use showers, washing bay, and a new cafe.

Changi Airport Group (CAG) said on Sunday (Oct 11) that the new link will offer an alternative route to get to the airport and a new recreational option for Singaporeans.

With the opening of the Changi Airport Connector, the airport is now connected to the larger Park Connector Network in the east, to places like Changi Beach Park and Bedok Reservoir.

Previously, such a route for pedestrians to the airport - running parallel to Airport Boulevard road - was not available.

The project took about three years from conceptualisation to completion, and was done with the support of the National Parks Board and the Singapore Tourism Board.

Transport Minister Ong Ye Kung officiated at the opening of the connector on Sunday at the start of the Changi Jurassic Mile, after he cycled from East Coast Park.

Entry to the 1km-stretch with dinosaur exhibits, called Changi Jurassic Park, is free.

But from Fridays to Sundays, visitors must make a booking before being allowed to enter from 9am to midnight due to safe distancing requirements.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6