Jurassic Mile Park Connector

VteckiCk

Next time I see bag guy get caught for Vandalising public things, I am going to ask whether Govt is going to get ah beng to pay for the damage 

no pay cane and hard labour clear seewege pipe 😡

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

never a believer in 爱的教育

some buggers need to be punished hard for them to remember the lesson

in this case, a hefty fine and some community work will be effective

On 10/12/2020 at 8:38 PM, Neopcn07 said:

Too bad the Airport PCN ended at T2. It would be good if it go all the way to T1 then T3...

T3 is other side of the road, I think more difficult to build the PCN. Unless they build a over head bridge. Which I think is a waste of money.

Supercharged

Poor dino need tooth implant procedure. Please ask dentist to replace with sharper teeth. Thank you  🙏

yq-c2-17102020.jpg?itok=INF79WKZ&timesta

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
23 minutes ago, Didu said:

Poor dino need tooth implant procedure. Please ask dentist to replace with sharper teeth. Thank you  🙏

They shud punish the vandal by making her change roles... and position !

Edited by Ysc3
  • Haha! 4

It's quite disheartening when people/companies try to do the right thing, cheer people up, be nice, or whatever..... and it gets repaid by rude, thoughtless, self-indulgent and/or selfish people that in the end just means we shouldn't be given nice things.

In the end we only hear; "Well, why should we bother? Why should we spend time, money and effort when THIS is what it comes to every time?"

Rant Over.......... for a few minutes.

Yesterday fetch an ang moh and his son pickup at t4. Was surprised that they are at t4 as t4 airport is closed. So I asked them what are they doing at t4. The ang moh said they went to see the jurassic park connector, however he did not know that the walking distance to the airport from the dinosaur characters are so long about 2 plus km. If they knew it would be that long walk, they would have instead cycle. This is interesting... 

Edited by Yewheng

4 hours ago, Didu said:

I think authorities purposely do it that way, coz if the bottom is sharp, later kids play around that area and hit that sharp teeth how? 

On 10/17/2020 at 4:43 PM, Tohto said:

T3 is other side of the road, I think more difficult to build the PCN. Unless they build a over head bridge. Which I think is a waste of money.

Ya plus people could always walk the link bridge from t3 to t1 and t2 or take sky train. So no issue with connectivity.. 

Supercharged
13 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I think authorities purposely do it that way, coz if the bottom is sharp, later kids play around that area and hit that sharp teeth how? 

Firstly, of course there should be signboards advising visitors not to touch the exhibits. For people who could not discern that it's not a good idea to put one's hand into a big mouth with many teeth, a cut on the finger is better than loosing one's hand when they approach life animals in the future. 😸

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Yewheng said:

Nope...i just watched the video and the teeth were all there earlier... 

4 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Nope...i just watched the video and the teeth were all there earlier... 

Oh.. That means either authorities remove it later due to like is mentioned the risk of injuries or someone accidently bump onto these teeth and it broke off.. 

2 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Yesterday fetch an ang moh and his son pickup at t4. Was surprised that they are at t4 as t4 airport is closed. So I asked them what are they doing at t4. The ang moh said they went to see the jurassic park connector, however he did not know that the walking distance to the airport from the dinosaur characters are so long about 2 plus km. If they knew it would be that long walk, they would have instead cycle. This is interesting... 

By right 2 km plus is not say that long la. Slowly slowly walk can be manageable. 😂 But in the first place, how did them get to the dinosaur park? Walked from ECP? 😅

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

By right 2 km plus is not say that long la. Slowly slowly walk can be manageable. 😂 But in the first place, how did them get to the dinosaur park? Walked from ECP? 😅

This one I never ask.. But from the guy sweat and penting.. Can see that it's really a very long walk.. So perhaps he and his son walked the footpath all the way from the east coast park.. The distance should be quite long.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Didu said:

Firstly, of course there should be signboards advising visitors not to touch the exhibits. For people who could not discern that it's not a good idea to put one's hand into a big mouth with many teeth, a cut on the finger is better than loosing one's hand when they approach life animals in the future. 😸

I don’t understand why there should be signboards advising visitors not to touch the exhibits or damage the exhibits?! 😂 By right and by left, people should be civilised enough to know what to do?! 😅

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

This one I never ask.. But from the guy sweat and penting.. Can see that it's really a very long walk.. So perhaps he and his son walked the footpath all the way from the east coast park.. The distance should be quite long.. 

If already walked from ECP to the park, then indeed too shag to walk further from the park to the airport liao. 😅 Lucky they called PHV, if not wait fainted halfway while walking due to heat stroke?! 😓

Supercharged
36 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I don’t understand why there should be signboards advising visitors not to touch the exhibits or damage the exhibits?! 😂 By right and by left, people should be civilised enough to know what to do?! 😅

Oh you'd be surprise! People in SG come from all over. Many come from places where it's perfectly acceptable to make U-turn when there's no signboard disallowing U-turn. [laugh]

That's also why we still see littering problem at high-rise estates. These people look out their window & could not find any "No littering" sign. [mad]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3