Car with fake plate cheong red light

Fitmugen

Spotted a white merc today cheong red light. also the plate SMS78C is fake. cannot find on onemotoring. submitted to TP liao

5 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

Spotted a white merc today cheong red light. also the plate SMS78C is fake. cannot find on onemotoring. submitted to TP liao

How did you know it is fake?

Anyway, he follows the vezel when the light is amber. So I think still valid lah. never really chiong red light.

But if he is using fake car plate, then he jialat. Someone gonna gets hurt really bad. . . 🤣

10 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Anyway, he follows the vezel when the light is amber. So I think still valid lah. never really chiong red light.

But if he is using fake car plate, then he jialat. Someone gonna gets hurt really bad. . . 🤣

light turned red before he cross the line. Technically its red light violation. But marginal ok la.

But fake plate is not good la...

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I don't think can see the plate properly.  Unlikely TP can do anything.

last time when everyone had nothing, the siao Kia who had a Nokia phone recording was king

These days need 4K car camera 

even China cctv also upgrade 4mp sensor Liao 

Edited by Mustank

where got cheong? you can see he tries to brake hard at amber but momentum takes him over the line. never accelerate also. its marginal and should be ok.

his problem is if it's fake plate.

Edited by colorfulmouse

2 minutes ago, colorfulmouse said:

where got cheong? you can see he tries to brake hard at amber but momentum takes him over the line. never accelerate also. its marginal and should be ok.

Is it new car plate

someone haven’t update the Database?

6 minutes ago, colorfulmouse said:

Somehow I don't think TP will accept this explanation if it is a red light camera :))

24 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

light turned red before he cross the line. Technically its red light violation. But marginal ok la.

But fake plate is not good la...

Mercs mah. He thought his car is torquey enough to cross the line. 🤣

did TP get back to you? You got the number plate wrong. The car is legal. I think TP will probably just issue a warning letter,  or maybe nothing at all, as the turning seems debatable.

Edited by Soundphile

59 minutes ago, Fitmugen said:

Not fake plate, but you need a better car cam.

Qke03wh.jpg

• Praise 13
  • Haha! 9

cheong or not cheong just submit let TP decide... but i think normally for turning vehicle, TP will give a bit leeway...

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

have you ever try to check plates own by MIW nd see if its registered ?

2 hours ago, Fitmugen said:

If there is a traffic light camera there (assuming straight road), will the camera be activated? 

Don't think so.