Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

21 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Media is a very powerful source of brainwashing machine. That is why all over the world, which ever government wants to take control, media is one of the first to attack. For me, good to read, listen, watch, but do your own analysis with some common sense. Vietnam fought one of the longest and bloodiest war in Asia history to repel the communist. Who are the victims of the war? Today, are they worst off than when they were divided or better? What did the world news tell people if the south is overrun by the north?

https://www.americamagazine.org/arts-culture/2017/02/10/please-stop-watching-john-oliver

America Media is the leading provider of editorial content for thinking Catholics and those who want to know what Catholics are thinking. America Media leads the conversation about faith and culture by producing excellent, unique, relevant and accessible content across multiple platforms. Our contributors are the principal figures in the American church; the decision-makers and opinion leaders who lead the ecclesial and civic debate about religion, society, politics and the arts. 

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Kb27 said:

China Uighurs: A model's video gives a rare glimpse inside internment

_113807179_uighurstill1.jpg

Merdan Ghappar was used to posing for the camera.

As a model for the massive Chinese online retailer Taobao, the 31-year-old was well paid to flaunt his good looks in slick promotional videos for clothing brands.

But one video of Mr Ghappar is different. Instead of a glitzy studio or fashionable city street, the backdrop is a bare room with grubby walls and steel mesh on the window. And in place of the posing, Mr Ghappar sits silently with an anxious expression on his face.

Holding the camera with his right hand, he reveals his dirty clothes, his swollen ankles, and a set of handcuffs fixing his left wrist to the metal frame of the bed - the only piece of furniture in the room.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-53650246

I LOVE THIS STORY

"Somehow, he had managed to get access to his phone and was using it to communicate with the outside world."

They know he is used to posing for the camera, so they gave him a smartphone to record a video, wechat his uncle who fled in 2009, charged his phone in a CONCENTRATION CAMP for 18 days.

"Dr Adrian Zenz, a senior fellow in China studies at the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation, and another leading Xinjiang scholar, suggests that the video's real value is what it says about the Chinese government claim that the camp system is being wound down."

If you realised by now, all reports of Uyghurs matters are from Adrian Zenz. Such a big region and only he has access to such big juicy news. Sad that news media only has one source of information on such a big genocide, he must be a busy man.

• Praise 1

56 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Media is a very powerful source of brainwashing machine. That is why all over the world, which ever government wants to take control, media is one of the first to attack. For me, good to read, listen, watch, but do your own analysis with some common sense. Vietnam fought one of the longest and bloodiest war in Asia history to repel the communist. Who are the victims of the war? Today, are they worst off than when they were divided or better? What did the world news tell people if the south is overrun by the north?

https://www.americamagazine.org/arts-culture/2017/02/10/please-stop-watching-john-oliver

For every news on china human right, i can easily find 10 news on USA abuse of human right in their detention camps and prision.

is just what news u want to read, what u want to believe. but like i alway say respect each other system, every country had their own way of dealing with law breakers.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

For every news on china human right, i can easily find 10 news on USA abuse of human right in their detention camps and prision.

is just what news u want to read, what u want to believe. but like i alway say respect each other system, every country had their own way of dealing with law breakers.

That’s the different btw open and not so open society.

How many cases in China go unreported?
How many cases in USA go unreported?

• Praise 2

8 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Ee166FNUEAAsVTE?format=jpg&name=large

Lol like i say . See what u want to believe.

If u  know what crime he and his kakai is being caught  for. I say he got off lightly.

24 minutes ago, Scion said:

Xinjiang and the Uighurs are so poor thing that their MRT is nicer than ours 

Jump over the Great Firewall of China is an offense

4 hours ago, Scion said:

You are aware that the Soviet union and north Korea also had some beautiful stations too right? But lives were so cheap with gulags and death camps.  

Mrt is hardly the definitive measurement nations treated people in this case. 

13 minutes ago, Playtime said:

You are aware that the Soviet union and north Korea also had some beautiful stations too right? But lives were so cheap with gulags and death camps.  

These subway confirm looks nicer than Beijing Line 1 and 2.

On 8/16/2020 at 1:28 PM, Scion said:

Nice mrt station

the west will says that this train is built to transport the uighurs from one camp to another camp😆

• Haha! 4

On 8/16/2020 at 6:30 PM, Playtime said:

So poor thing.. I suggest merge this thread with Getting a foreign wife. we need to free them from oppression there and bring them to singapore.

our single singaporean men need to do NS to bring up the birth rate.. LOL

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Nice mrt station

the west will says that this train is built to transport the uighurs from one camp to another camp😆

Uighurs women are very pretty but they follows their strict traditions that they are not allowd to marry outside their religion and province. :lll._.: 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Uighurs women are very pretty but they follows their strict traditions that they are not allowd to marry outside their religion and province. :lll._.: 

you must help them!

• Haha! 2