Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

31 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

I found out one song definitely not going to sell well in USA. 

China Wine 

slowly drink and enjoy it at home bro.. confirm here also dont sell well..

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
32 minutes ago, Beregond said:

u look at biden latest message of not letting china overtake US on his watch, and u can feel his fear

and u know u hit the right spot.

no matter what they do the inevitable is coming. they can slow it down, but cannot stop it. most of us here will experience it

Not sure Biden is afraid unless you know him personally. I know you're a China worshipper.

But you might wanna lay off the love of Winnie the Poo

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, Porker said:

Not sure Biden is afraid unless you know him personally. I know you're a China worshipper.

just make sure u are prepared for it😁

11 minutes ago, Porker said:

all these people got money coming in from many places including china. bidens son getting money from ukraine for doing nothing..

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Ake109 said:

Let us not talk about military for now. One thing for sure is, Chinese modern battle doctrine and manpower are not tested like the USA who fights every damn day since 1941.

I think one of China's biggest weakness is that it does a piss poor job of exporting soft power and culture.

Look at one of China's biggest cultural properties. Romance of the Three Kingdoms. Westerners know of it mainly thru Japanese efforts first. 

Yah... 

Korea is KPop

Japan is J AV

I... meant car export/ EV. 

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Ake109 said:

Let us not talk about military for now. One thing for sure is, Chinese modern battle doctrine and manpower are not tested like the USA who fights every damn day since 1941.

Yes they are fighting since but only on flat lands and forested areas ......  ^_^

They can't fight in mountainous areas like Afghan, Syria, .... etc :secret-laugh:

20 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Yes they are fighting since but only on flat lands and forested areas ......  ^_^

They can't fight in mountainous areas like Afghan, Syria, .... etc :secret-laugh:

forested area is even worst for them😅

5 minutes ago, Beregond said:

forested area is even worst for them😅

they got the experiences from Vietnam war ...... :darkmood:

But they can't underground 'rat holes' ......   :XD:

Vietcon won because 'rat tunnels'  AMDK too big the size to squeeze through.. 😉

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 1

The creator of this video is a Canadian working in China. He tries to show the Western media twisting a story to suit their narrative. Original links to both videos are shared in the video.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

38 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

https://hmgroup.com/sustainability/fair-and-equal/human-rights/h-m-group-statement-on-due-diligence/
Quote also cannot quote properly 

https://www.redants.sg/overview/story20210326-5020

H&M拒用新疆棉被中国人抵制 “幕后黑手”原来是它

Edited by inlinesix

5 hours ago, Weez911 said:

With all due respect bro, this man can't even predict what will happen to his own sons and daughter after he passed away. I will just take his "prediction" with a pinch of salt. 

China was top dog during certain period of their 5000-year history, but they were never expansionist like the British, Romans, Mongolian, Persians, French, Germans, Japs and Vikings. There are many Chinese expressions about peace 和平共处,和平是道,and mind our own business 少管闲事, 各人自扫门前雪. In fact the opposite always happened to them, they were often so 自闭 that led to their own demise. Look at the 8 amdk nations raping them for a prime example.

I can go on but these were simply US measures to stop China in her track. At our age, we all have our opinion and I think I have seen enough during my own lifetime what US has done to world peace to form such an assessment. Not expecting pro US people to suddenly stop hating China but the existing hate is bordering on ridiculousness. Many didn't even travel to China before.

Honestly this is the most RUBBISH post on China Foreign policy.

不懂裝專家!

36 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

they got the experiences from Vietnam war ...... :darkmood:

But they can't underground 'rat holes' ......   :XD:

Vietcon won because 'rat tunnels'  AMDK too big the size to squeeze through.. 😉

US dont fight in those wars mentioned; they bullied outright. And for those whom they cannot bully militarily, they use underhand methods such as spreading falsehoods, unilateral non-UN authorised economic sanctions, illegal assassinations of opposing leaders, and finally if US cannot do it alone, they gather their minions to do those unscrupulous acts together.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1