Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

(edited)
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

In addition, PLA & Paramilitary Police takes command from CCP Military Commission.

I believe culture and value wise China will not likely be aggressor. 

Then current SCS territorial disputes stemmed from a "long historical background" 

Then it's maintenance of territory like Tibet and Xinjiang and reunification with Taiwan. 

Probably the biggest sparks on territory disputes will be border with India... But both Giants know how to take a step back. 

China expansionary vision likely only on economic front which likely see them trying to dominate certain sectors... 

Not too sure how the social engineering will breed the next few generation cohorts in China and these will also have huge impact globally when they stretch their economic might...

As we all know....... 

Socially engineering will produce a group think cohort... 

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Singa said:

Absolutely agree on this one. 

I for one, has started taking stuff that comes out of China with a grain of salt.

There are violence against Asians going on in the World and it's just silence from China. They are not even saying Chinese lives matters? Surely they should say something, isn't it?

In their mind,  propaganda wars against the World using Xinjiang cotton is more important at this stage. 

Look at this:  https://mobile.twitter.com/shijianxingzou/status/1375120453304512516?fbclid=IwAR1oU2GjShDY9eKRn68WKPQUNJRUAMXzu3NevmttUvixnR9AnPdhUN3vJUc

A Chinese lady actually believed the propaganda and went to protest outside H&M and got roughed out by the police.

China is also like Singapore... 

Usually taking a Neutral approach.... 

Though China and Russia are seen to be taking less sanctions approaches on "rougue states" 

Taking a non-interfering approach is also because they feel is other domestic affairs... 

(edited)
1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

So who can decide? US?

We decide what is good for us, we don't want to smell Chinese ass forever.

Joko joined some Quad exercise too. Think they are also playing a balancing game.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

I believe culture and value wise China will not likely be aggressor. 

Then current SCS territorial disputes stemmed from a "long historical background" 

Then it's maintenance of territory like Tibet and Xinjiang and reunification with Taiwan. 

Probably the biggest sparks on territory disputes will be border with India... But both Giants know how to take a step back. 

China expansionary vision likely only on economic front which likely see them trying to dominate certain sectors... 

Not too sure how the social engineering will breed the next few generation cohorts in China and these will also have huge impact globally when they stretch their economic might...

As we all know....... 

Socially engineering will produce a group think cohort... 

Mao had destroyed Chinese culture and value during Culture Revolution.

Don’t be fooled by mere mentioned of Chinese value.

Since the founding of PRC, military zone was used. It was 7 military zone.

From 2016, XJP changed to 5 war zone.

I don’t believe it is not an aggressor 

(edited)
2 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

So who can decide? US?

thats why i say its ok to support whichever side any 1 like.

all  we can do is judge incident like this thread, usa and kakis wack china on xinjiang muslim.

is it really they want to protect xj muslim?? or making use of human right as a weapon to attack china? is their care for muslim in xj real or fake??

can u see beyond the surface??? or u can only see the top

Edited by Beregond
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I also don't believe, I think China will be like the US, maybe worse for countries in Asia.   But unlike many motherland lovers here, I don't trust much of what they say, all from a single source.

Not denying its effectiveness on many.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 2

5 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I also don't believe, I think China will be like the US, maybe worse for countries in Asia.   But unlike many motherland lovers here, I don't trust much of what they say, all from a single source.

Its not about motherland lover or amdk lover but need someone to balance check USA. For past few decades usa has been manipulating the world trade, economy and military. USA trying to maintain her hegemony and try to bring down any country who tried to catch her or even say no to her

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Its not about motherland lover or amdk lover but need someone to balance check USA. For past few decades usa has been manipulating the world trade, economy and military. USA trying to maintain her hegemony and try to bring down any country who tried to catch her or even say no to her

For a small country like Singapore, it is bad to have 2 big brothers.

Both will ask us to choose.  Check out LHL statement after Yang jiechi state visit last year.

It is worse when none of the current leaders can balance both.

• Praise 1

(edited)
18 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

I also don't believe, I think China will be like the US, maybe worse for countries in Asia. But unlike many motherland lovers here, I don't trust much of what they say, all from a single source.

We motherland lovers are neither naive nor stupid leh. Hope I didn't give you that impression...

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 4

Just now, inlinesix said:

Both will ask us to choose.  Check out LHL statement after Yang jiechi state visit last year.

Definitely that will be the main issue in choosing side. Maintaining neutrality is hard. Most of asean countries ald side with china over usa. 

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

In LKY days, China is just a humble and emerging power.

USA and Japan (vassal state to US) are the economic top dogs.

USSR was the main ideology enemy - and they never had any economic influence.

So actually LKY don't really need to choose much - of course just listen to the west.

If put him in current situation, he may also struggle to balance.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
24 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Who is "motherland lover" here?

Just because someone sees through the hypocrisy of the current western world, they are automatically brain-washed by China propaganda?

Be reasonable pls

• Haha! 3

16 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

we take aside every country  or whatever side and look at the whole picture. 

is it better to have a balance of power?? or only 1 power control every 1 else?? i prefer balance.

look at sg. how many bros are saying its better to have a strong opposition to counter balance the main ruling party??

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
20 minutes ago, t0y0ta said:

In LKY days, China is just a humble and emerging power.

USA and Japan (vassal state to US) are the economic top dogs.

USSR was the main ideology enemy - and they never had any economic influence.

So actually LKY don't really need to choose much - of course just listen to the west.

If put him in current situation, he may also struggle to balance.

You are absolutely right.

Where is that LKY quote? @Voodooman

Where is that motherland lover who shot down those comments?

Edited by inlinesix
  • Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

We motherland lovers are neither naive nor stupid leh. Hope I didn't give you that impression...

Sadly, you give THAT IMPRESSION.

(edited)
54 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

But we can't be ask to choose sides.

Its like being asked, "You love Papa or Mummy?" 

We need both sides.... 

You see our strengths of RSAF(USA), where we get our military wares for Navy (EU) , where did we train......(AUS, USA, FRA, GER) 

Who is our biggest trading partners.... Who are biggest investors..... Who brought biggest number of high spending tourist(Pre-covid) ? 

Edited by Atonchia
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

This one I can't comment. 

But if we see how our neighbours see SG as an aggressor because our assets can easily deter a Couple of neighbours assets combine.... 

Asking why SG has such high firepower with such a small state...... 

Our explanation is we are a strong and mighty deterrence force. 

Which China was positioning themselves..... with exception to Taiwan..... 

Planning an all out war if TW should declare independence... 

Edited by Atonchia
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2