But long weekend is just too much time.... 😅

By replying also need to spend some time to read up more... 👨🎓👨🎓👨🎓🤦‍♂

• Haha! 3

(edited)
4 hours ago, Playtime said:

history lesson.

Cultural revolution.

which is the truth?

Proud and happy people. peoples utopia, all so happy.

image.thumb.png.442b18970c88bc02e3193d6407a3f33f.png

or foreign lies and internal traitors saying massive starvations and executions that killed tens of millions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Leap_Forward

That was the decade of insanity.

wonder what those people were thinking in the background? What did they see behind the photographer? Men with guns or food?

induced schizophrenia from cultural revolution is real. You should have seen my grandma’s tears and her old woman protest in her old kampong. Killed two pigs she did with the Bugis ships she brought and fed her people.

dpp is the creation of kmt.  Political foil against enemies in the same party.

cough cough.

kmt is China, dpp is for independent Taiwan.  Different directions.

how many know kmt generals and their descendants. Can find a few in Santa Monica and the 626.

fun fact who was the hangman in Changi Prison during World War Two?

how many of his previous colonial bosses did he hang so that he could go home to his family?

Edited by Datsun366
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Beregond said:

actually not all AM  are blur or stupid or  inn----( i cannot spell it) alot maybe. but certainly not all.

most of the crime of AMDK gov are expose by AM themself. most country including china mind their own business, they seldom/cannot be bother to go dig other ppl dirty stuff. 

the history of genocide of USA  native is written and expose by AM. more AM are defending china over XJ issue then chinese themself from what i see.

alot of them dun approval of stuff done by their gov. 

no body like to be murderers. who love to cut the throat of kids? or drop bomb on kids. u watch the ra video i post. the solder himself is suffering. imagine as a soldier your commander give u command to do such act. 

after a few years u will go crazy .in a twist of fate its getting back to them. many of their soldier become phycio.

look at their own shooting case back home,  can u believe usa got more death from own shooting then terrorist shooting. 

It's not AM or CN or etc.... 

It's human nature.... 

By exposing something unknown to general public can be altruistic or to some seen as a way to be famous or means of exchange for survival or recognition.... 

On the flip side, similar behaviour been seen during China  Cultural revolution, where children can report their own parents as opposing the movement by being an intellect... 

Like NK also seen similar. 

If defies logic of a reasonable mind why would anyone "expose" or report own parents... 

Because they have been brainwashed the country is the main support for their future and if their parents are the obstacles, they should be reported... 

• Haha! 2

32 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

It's not AM or CN or etc.... 

It's human nature.... 

By exposing something unknown to general public can be altruistic or to some seen as a way to be famous or means of exchange for survival or recognition.... 

On the flip side, similar behaviour been seen during China  Cultural revolution, where children can report their own parents as opposing the movement by being an intellect... 

Like NK also seen similar. 

If defies logic of a reasonable mind why would anyone "expose" or report own parents... 

Because they have been brainwashed the country is the main support for their future and if their parents are the obstacles, they should be reported... 

propaganda is a sotb. its very strong in all country. its just how far media willing to go to spread it. just a few days back i saw cctv report on india build submarine. the way they reporting is machiam india is building submarine to fight china.

china can build aircraft carrier, but india build submarine suddenly become such a big hoohaa in china. NK shoot 1 missile, machiam end of the world. 

came across this video , really open my mind

• Haha! 4

Anyone afraid of Iran or North Korea missile testing, or their capability to make nuclear missiles? I dont. 

I am more worried about Japan's covert ability to make nuclear missiles and in huge quantities quickly.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
56 minutes ago, Beregond said:

propaganda is a sotb. its very strong in all country. its just how far media willing to go to spread it. just a few days back i saw cctv report on india build submarine. the way they reporting is machiam india is building submarine to fight china.

china can build aircraft carrier, but india build submarine suddenly become such a big hoohaa in china. NK shoot 1 missile, machiam end of the world. 

came across this video , really open my mind

Now u see cheena media doing a western media style

• Haha! 2

3 minutes ago, Spurman said:

u sure??

western media is plural and independent.

and social media is free..

any chinese media msm or social will be "disappeared" if they dont toe the line theres no denying it.

it wasnt anything near free before Xi... it just geeting worst now.

32 minutes ago, Spurman said:

copy from amdk. but haven reach their level.

no doubt they got alot of cover up like amdk.

but they haven reach the lvl of amdk keep using media to attack other nation yet . lol

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Datsun366 said:

That was the decade of insanity.

wonder what those people were thinking in the background? What did they see behind the photographer? Men with guns or food?

induced schizophrenia from cultural revolution is real. You should have seen my grandma’s tears and her old woman protest in her old kampong. Killed two pigs she did with the Bugis ships she brought and fed her people.

dpp is the creation of kmt.  Political foil against enemies in the same party.

cough cough.

kmt is China, dpp is for independent Taiwan.  Different directions.

how many know kmt generals and their descendants. Can find a few in Santa Monica and the 626.

fun fact who was the hangman in Changi Prison during World War Two?

how many of his previous colonial bosses did he hang so that he could go home to his family?

decade of insanity ?... more like continuing insanity. there are lotsa smart PRCs that see through it, even many CCP elites all gunning for exit back up paths. mouth KPKB at the west, body very honest go west.

Be it Mao, tian an men, tibetans, uigurs, organ harvesting... they will bare face lie and claim nothing wrong. anyone that even says different will disappear. thats the whole problem with unlimited power abuse. but many people ... even westerners ... defending the communist system have the illusion that it will never happen to them, or because they confidently dont have to live under that system..... 

interestingly... i remember a chinese teacher when i was in pri sch long long ago.. she literally keep on MAo MAO Mao.... worships the fella. looking back i see why LKY shut down chinese schools to cut the influence. now the influence is creeping back.

your grandma story is interesting, but she in china or malaysia?  whats the bugis ships and pigs meaning?

3 minutes ago, Playtime said:

decade of insanity ?... more like continuing insanity. there are lotsa smart PRCs that see through it, even many CCP elites all gunning for exit back up paths. mouth KPKB at the west, body very honest go west.

Be it Mao, tian an men, tibetans, uigurs, organ harvesting... they will bare face lie and claim nothing wrong. anyone that even says different will disappear. thats the whole problem with unlimited power abuse. but many people ... even westerners ... defending the communist system have the illusion that it will never happen to them, or because they confidently dont have to live under that system..... 

interestingly... i remember a chinese teacher when i was in pri sch long long ago.. she literally keep on MAo MAO Mao.... worships the fella. looking back i see why LKY shut down chinese schools to cut the influence. now the influence is creeping back.

your grandma story is interesting, but she in china or malaysia?  whats the bugis ships and pigs meaning?

Sg is chinalite. same pattern. 

• Haha! 1

36 minutes ago, Playtime said:

u sure??

western media is plural and independent.

and social media is free..

any chinese media msm or social will be "disappeared" if they dont toe the line theres no denying it.

it wasnt anything near free before Xi... it just geeting worst now.

陳秋實

Where is he now?

37 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

陳秋實

Where is he now?

not even sure in china their internet can search that name or not now...

• Haha! 1

(edited)

https://www.thinkchina.sg/bbc-vs-cctvs-xinjiang-which-real-xinjiang

BBC vs CCTV's Xinjiang: Which is the real Xinjiang?

"Press embroiled in offensives between China and West

China’s management of regions with ethnic minorities forces us to ask fundamental questions that we were taught in journalism school: What does it mean for a report to be objective and balanced? It must be said that latching on to the question of "willingness" shows the fundamental position of the journalist, and it simplifies the many facets of a very complicated issue; however, it is indeed a crucial question, and there is nothing wrong at all with the media probing into it. At the same time, I can totally imagine the frustration of the Chinese officials at having their efforts wiped out by the reports that came out after they took the trouble to bring reporters around to conduct interviews.

The tussle between China and Western media over controversial issues has been a long one. Previously, both sides managed to coexist — most of the time — despite disagreements, but the situation today is more tense, largely because China sees negative reports by some Western media on Xinjiang as part of the US offensive against China. Media companies and journalists have become embroiled, either passively or actively, in the battle for power between China and the West. And the result is that there is even less room for the press freedom cherished by many.

The fact is, on 31 March, Hua was well prepared and cited many examples to refute the questions raised by the West, but there were few reports on those remarks, highlighting how China’s attempts to reason have little reach, while its “wolf-warrior” comments are usually blasted out far and wide. This is the reality that China faces.

The China-US competition makes it difficult for everyone; whether it is countries, companies, or media, nobody is spared. Foreign media in China will find themselves in a more sensitive situation as their choices get tougher. Sudworth will not be the last foreign journalist to “run”."

Edited by inlinesix
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2