Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

On 4/5/2021 at 9:26 PM, Antlau said:

Anyone afraid of Iran or North Korea missile testing, or their capability to make nuclear missiles? I dont. 

I am more worried about Japan's covert ability to make nuclear missiles and in huge quantities quickly.

Both Iran and N Korea have not invaded or kill Asian, Japan has. Who is trying to kill Asian again? Taiwan and Australia? 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 4/9/2021 at 12:40 AM, Atonchia said:

Sounded reasonable and logical to me. 

Seemed like Covid-19 is a catalyst to this development. 

In geopolitical science, the Eurasia continent is the heartland of the human race. America is just at the fringe of human civilization.  To maintain the US's hegemony, the US needs a disunited Eurasia continent (western Europe vs Russia, China vs India, Iran vs Arab etc). An Intra-continental railway like this will make the US nervous.

8c15080f29ec4beaaadde2b001a5a231.jpg

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

42 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

In geopolitical science, the Eurasia continent is the heartland of the human race. America is just at the fringe of human civilization.  To maintain the US's hegemony, the US needs a disunited Eurasia continent (western Europe vs Russia, China vs India, Iran vs Arab etc). An Intra-continental railway like this will make the US nervous.

8c15080f29ec4beaaadde2b001a5a231.jpg

It is crstyal clear why USA and allies reacted this way. Only naives cannot see. Worse is, there are people selling their soul for them. 

Edited by Victor68
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, Janling3 said:

field report

BBC and CNN will claim that this guy went to fake cotton farm and all these ppl are paid by ccp just like the one in nk tour

• Haha! 1

22 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

BBC and CNN will claim that this guy went to fake cotton farm and all these ppl are paid by ccp just like the one in nk tour

saw a speech by a AM prof sometime ago. he mention 1 of the greatest fear of the western power is the alliance of the billions of chinese and the billions of muslim.

the western power will never be ally with the muslim, but they fear china could do it.

why so much hassle on XJ?? cos XJ is fill with muslim, if XJ  become a success story and gain prosperity , it could be the key linking china up with the rest of the muslim worldwide.

not his exact words, but the same meaning. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

NASTY BBC (CANNOT BE TRUSTED ANYMORE)

The BBC recently used a Chinese news clip regarding mainland China's intensive poverty alleviation campaign which assisted many poor Chinese in finding work not available in remote villages. 

The BBC edited the Chinese clip to paint the whole initiative as a "evil genocidal scheme". 

Compare both news clips in this video!

Watch 09:57 footage / Tuesday, 30-March-2021: 

• Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Janling3 said:

Compare both news clips in this video!

Watch 09:57 footage / Tuesday, 30-March-2021: 

bbc lost their credit long ago. not saying cctv is better. 半斤八兩。

USA  media even worst. we dun talk about the fake news of WMD to invade iraq.

before the popaganda of WMD in iraq, the talk in town of US  is iraqi soldiers are killing babies in kuwait.

they get a real kuwait girl go inside US  congress and give that story it sell to the congress and they approve the war.

( in the end its a fake, including that girl) . if any 1 can remember that time, the speech by bush is alway about cruelty of the iraqi soldiers, and killing babies is his favourite topic, and it turn up to be totally fake)

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Beregond said:

bbc lost their credit long ago. not saying cctv is better. 半斤八兩。

USA  media even worst. we dun talk about the fake news of WMD to invade iraq.

before the popaganda of WMD in iraq, the talk in town of US  is iraqi soldiers are killing babies in kuwait.

they get a real kuwait girl go inside US  congress and give that story it sell to the congress and they approve the war.

( in the end its a fake, including that girl) . if any 1 can remember that time, the speech by bush is alway about cruelty of the iraqi soldiers, and killing babies is his favourite topic, and it turn up to be totally fake)

some people conveniently forget about all these.. licking AM very song 

• Praise 2

Just now, Nolicense said:

we can talk about fake  news , popaganda all days.

i can list 100 example by the west, and u can reply me back 100 example by china.

the only different is u can only ask yourself. who is doing greater harm by using fake news and popaganda.

or the ultimate question, who is the greater evil.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

17 hours ago, Nolicense said:

They bet to be colonized and be their servant. 

Amdk vs Tiong..... no right no wrong no inoocent parties, all propaganda nia, hoot ah 🤣

Unfortunately, if u let me choose, i rather Singapore be a state of the USA then being a province of China, n most of my fren think this way, so even lotsa us non tiong chinese dun sarpork CCP.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

46 minutes ago, Cheesey74 said:

Amdk vs Tiong..... no right no wrong no inoocent parties, all propaganda nia, hoot ah 🤣

Unfortunately, if u let me choose, i rather Singapore be a state of the USA then being a province of China, n most of my fren think this way, so even lotsa us non tiong chinese dun sarpork CCP.

Your idea is to stay status quo which is very normal for human that don't like changes till their own interests are threaten. Why should we be part of anyone if we could have the best of both world? 

2 hours ago, Cheesey74 said:

Why? Most of my friends prefer PRC as they believe China will treat majority Chinese vassal states like SG better than say, MY or ID.

I obviously prefer US over China based on past track record. The US has been the sole superpower for more than 30 years, since collapse of USSR, and we have lived a relatively good, prosperous and independent life (Heng we are not the Iranians or Iraqis). We even canned Michael Fay.

China? There is just zero track record, but Ah Tiong behavior I see in the last 10 years, I very scare, and I am Chinese.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Haha! 3

28 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Why? Most of my friends prefer PRC as they believe China will treat majority Chinese vassal states like SG better than say, MY or ID.

I obviously prefer US over China based on past track record. The US has been the sole superpower for more than 30 years, since collapse of USSR, and we have lived a relatively good, prosperous and independent life (Heng we are not the Iranians or Iraqis). We even canned Michael Fay.

China? There is just zero track record, but Ah Tiong behavior I see in the last 10 years, I very scare, and I am Chinese.

Look at what happens to https://twitter.com/xu_xiuzhong or https://twitter.com/realcaixia.

What happens to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv361SF6FKznoGPKEFG9Yhw?

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-54277439

at home with parents.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/sep/24/wuhan-covid-journalist-missing-since-february-found-says-friend-chen-qiushi-china

also british media, but guardian BBC very different headline 

Edited by Chongster
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1