Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

2 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Who is this Vicky and why should I listen to her shit story? You know her and truly believe every single thing about her? 

I drag USA in because they are the instigator. The facts remain, nothing beats going to see for yourself instead of listening to Vicky or Trump. So many gunning down of blacks in USA, we also don't classify USA as Totalitarian country because we don't really understand what happen to the few. As a country when we visit, we don't see such acts but indeed the blacks are 'inferior' to the white in many ways. Still we didn't criticise USA. 

Without knowing Vicky Xu, it means that you know nothing.

Rem I told you to read the leak document on Xinjiang? 

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Without knowing Vicky Xu, it means that you know nothing.

Rem I told you to read the leak document on Xinjiang? 

Boy, sorry we are from different era and channel. You can continue to choose what to read and accept. Good luck. 

• Haha! 2

Just now, Victor68 said:

Boy, sorry we are from different era and channel. You can continue to choose what to read and accept. Good luck. 

Regardless of era and channel, news about China has to be read from all sources.

If you can't, Good Luck.

There is a lot of news about China that is NOT available on International Media.  This is especially outside of English Media.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Regardless of era and channel, news about China has to be read from all sources.

If you can't, Good Luck.

There is a lot of news about China that is NOT available on International Media.  This is especially outside of English Media.

Boy, I told you many times. All news from anywhere, you needs to read many times AND that includes EXPECIALLY USA. Even after reading, use your own brain to think first. Cannot understand, go back to history because events have proven track records. that is why history is important. Whatever past, we have to let go but never forget.

your idea of English Media is the only reliable source is something I cannot change you. But Chinese media are also not all reliable including Singapore source. 

• Haha! 2

9 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Boy, I told you many times. All news from anywhere, you needs to read many times AND that includes EXPECIALLY USA. Even after reading, use your own brain to think first. Cannot understand, go back to history because events have proven track records. that is why history is important. Whatever past, we have to let go but never forget.

your idea of English Media is the only reliable source is something I cannot change you. But Chinese media are also not all reliable including Singapore source. 

must look at the whole picture , not at a few indv.

i can ask amos to do a interview and post on youtube, can he give a true picture and view of singapore? that is bull sh--

1 lady or a few ppl give interview , can they give a unbias judgement and true picture of XJ, that is bull shit also.

on the whole how is XJ doing? i think 1 of our bro that travel there give a more accurate picture then anything else.

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

As if you know Chinese History enough.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

As if you know Chinese History enough.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

I won't dare to proclaim I know the entire Chinese history, I think you have better in-depth knowledge than me. I just know enough to understand how countries have invaded others when they are powerful and know who is weak. I also know how people use religion and other means to control others using their own citizens.

You too clever liao. 

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

If you can't, Good Luck.

So if i want to know about iraq wmd i need to read arabic news? 

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

So if i want to know about iraq wmd i need to read arabic news? 

I don’t know.

As avid reader of China News, i will read news from Chinese media as well as Chinese Diaspora.

I perfectly understand you are not so good with Chinese.

Turbocharged

doesnt matter what MSM news you read.. all of it is endemic of false information, shills and unchecked facts passing of as facts.

gold standard is Panama papers, non revisionist history, actions of the state and what is not said.

never believe the person crying wolf unless they are like snowden, manning, assange. they show you their scars. beware of people who say their family members are threatened but themselves are roaming free in the west shilling for propaganda. or tell incredible tales of soldiers throwing babies from incubators into the streets.

believe falsely in their propaganda and you will spread such falsehoods yourself. you become part of the problem.

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic

Please lah don't share western fake news.

Only trust CCTV, Global Times, CGTN and People's Daily.

These free and trust worthy news outlets don't have anti China BS.

:D

Its full of pro China BS.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

comedy like hasan minhaj. his show cuts too close to home which may be why it got canned.

now i watch this. but its not as funny.. 

4 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

comedy like hasan minhaj. his show cuts too close to home which may be why it got canned.

now i watch this. but its not as funny.. 

saw a comment last time on human rights.

forgot the exact words, 

when human rights first come out  its pure and precious (dun know the english word ) like a virgin princess in the tower untouch by man.

but after that human rights was make use of again and again  non stop as a political weapon or what ever thing u name it against each other, in whatever way in what ever method.

human rights nowsaday is cheaper then a street wh----( no disrespect i still love them all the same)

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

So, domestic workers coming to Singapore or any other countries, including USA is also salvery? Just because you pay them your deem min wage then it is not? So which country min wage then is not salvery? Singapore maid SDG400 enough? It may be some countries Executive pay. 

Edited by Victor68

(edited)
On 5/14/2021 at 9:51 AM, Thaiyotakamli said:

Oh we gotta be careful here bro, imho the West Bank, the Gaza Strip, and the Golan Heights conflict are diff scenario from XinJiang cos those r annexed lands from the Six Day war, i think these r even more messy than the XJ situation cos too many different countries involved in the Six Day war follow by the Yom Kippur war and the consequences.

Edited by Cheesey74
  • Praise 1