Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

Supersonic

Chill, take the blue pill, nothing is happening in xinjiang.

CCP is giving free education to uighurs in nice camps, they should be happy and thankful.  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Bro that's not a great idea. China in fact needs to stay connected and build friendship via the Belt & Road Initiatives. I just read a report yesterday about Biden now want to do something similar with BRI (with their democratic allies). That BRI undermines US supremacy and US don't like it. Thing is, US is very broke and I doubt they have the resources to do such a massive project. Their debt is at all time high and they don't even have the funds to build high-speed rail in US mainland which will benefit themselves.

The only way for US if they still want to be top dog, is to invade China now. Annihilate China and turn China into Afghanistan and Iraq. That's what they are best at.

Or spark a fire so that japan and taiwan go war with china. Best let me east china in chaos like what they did in middle east and north africa

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

20 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Unker, I attached CCP internal document that was leaked to New York Times.

If you don't read it, don't say you never witness it.

CIA also had alot documents saying that iraq has WMD

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

27 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Unker, I attached CCP internal document that was leaked to New York Times.

If you don't read it, don't say you never witness it.

Young boy,  so you think this 'leak' document surpassed the bombing over the decades and ongoing?

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Or spark a fire so that japan and taiwan go war with china. Best let me east china in chaos like what they did in middle east and north africa

Ya a war with Taiwan will set China back. However, if US intervene, they also need to incur $$$ and human capital. This is a lose-lose situation for all the parties and to me is extremely unlikely. I doubt China will ever invade Japan also.

But US need to find that big spanner to throw at China, or find several smaller spanners. Eventually though, I don't think Biden will do anything. The Democrats are just doing this wayang for their own political gains over the Republicans. Nothing will change geopolitically. If US don't act tough vs China, Trump will win again in 2024.  

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

With nuclear,  who would want a war and can anyone affordit? However, why all these tensions? It is all about selling arms and who is selling them? The day has to come when printing money will not solve their solution. They need to start working to earn that money again.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

We heard but did we actually witnessed or western world shown anything? But we definitely witnessed all the bombing. So between the actual killing and so called 'education camp' maybe bombing more effective in your opinion?

bombing is better la.

it create jobs for our arms sector also. 🤣

Edited by Beregond
  • Haha! 2

29 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Ya a war with Taiwan will set China back. However, if US intervene, they also need to incur $$$ and human capital. This is a lose-lose situation for all the parties and to me is extremely unlikely. I doubt China will ever invade Japan also.

But US need to find that big spanner to throw at China, or find several smaller spanners. Eventually though, I don't think Biden will do anything. The Democrats are just doing this wayang for their own political gains over the Republicans. Nothing will change geopolitically. If US don't act tough vs China, Trump will win again in 2024.  

he is making a new party. we might see a 3 way fight in 2024😁

and after fb and twitter ban him. he gonna come out with his is apps.

i got to give it to him if he manage to accomplish this 2 task🤣

• Haha! 1

55 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

CIA also had alot documents saying that iraq has WMD

CIA has a lot of documents saying IRAQ has WMD.

CCP has a lot of documents about XINJIANG RE-EDUCATION CAMP

49 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Young boy,  so you think this 'leak' document surpassed the bombing over the decades and ongoing?

So, it is agreeable that YOU IGNORED those leaked document.

Thess leaked documents is pale in comparison to the bombing.

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Bro that's not a great idea. China in fact needs to stay connected and build friendship via the Belt & Road Initiatives. I just read a report yesterday about Biden now want to do something similar with BRI (with their democratic allies). That BRI undermines US supremacy and US don't like it. Thing is, US is very broke and I doubt they have the resources to do such a massive project. Their debt is at all time high and they don't even have the funds to build high-speed rail in US mainland which will benefit themselves.

The only way for US if they still want to be top dog, is to invade China now. Annihilate China and turn China into Afghanistan and Iraq. That's what they are best at.

US will not do anything to your counties for free .....

They must have an agenda or something they needs before they help you but with a hidden clauses......  :darkmood:

How many African states were left to rot until China steps in to help in the countries infrastructural neglected by US ... :ouch-it-hurts:

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

ChinaUS will not do anything to your counties for free .....

They must have an agenda or something they needs before they help you but with a hidden clauses......  :darkmood:

How many African states were left to rot until China steps in to help in the countries infrastructural neglected by US ... :ouch-it-hurts:

Same same but different.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

So, it is agreeable that YOU IGNORED those leaked document.

Thess leaked documents is pale in comparison to the bombing.

first time I read that digital documents can land on my head and blow me to bits...lol

• Haha! 1

18 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

CIA has a lot of documents saying IRAQ has WMD.

CCP has a lot of documents about XINJIANG RE-EDUCATION CAMP

I am not able to wrap my head around this.. ok CIA fabricated the documents saying Iraq has WMD. CCP fabricated documents to intern uigurs in re-education camps.

I knew it.. both US and CCP like to fabricate documents!

• Haha! 1

Just now, Nolicense said:

I am not able to wrap my head around this.. ok CIA fabricated the documents saying Iraq has WMD. CCP fabricated documents to intern uigurs in re-education camps.

I knew it.. both US and CCP like to fabricate documents!

Same same but different

😂

Just now, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

How many countries have US left devastated .......  :lll._.:

And how many China does ? 

Other than Iraq, who else?

Well, look at what happens to Forest City.  

↡ Advertisement