Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

usa bomb and destroy iraq,

ppl say its for freedom and liberation.

china use their money build a city in malaysia, ppl say its invading. lmao

😂😂

we are very very very lucky, and god bless , that the new rising world power china behaving nothing like USA. 

CCP WAN SHUI

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Beregond said:

usa bomb and destroy iraq,

ppl say its for freedom and liberation.

china use their money build a city in malaysia, ppl say its invading. lmao

😂😂

we are very very very lucky, and god bless , that the new rising world power china behaving nothing like USA. 

Ever hear of use money throw on you till you die? 用钱砸死你

15 minutes ago, Atonchia said:

Thought the news of guantanamo bay was worse

LOL.. its ok.. if Harold and Kumar can escape from there.. its not that bad.. 

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

So, it is agreeable that YOU IGNORED those leaked document.

Thess leaked documents is pale in comparison to the bombing.

Leak documents by and reported by? Where in this current world do you find muslim? America and Europe or Australia? How many muslim were killed by these leaked documents? BUT all the wars or I should say bombing that killed so many mslim happen where and by who? No need to speculate, look at facts. Get you answers from the muslim communities. Not from non muslim. 

• Haha! 3

I wonder how could people forgotten about Vietnam? Is today Vietnam worse off than when the Americans were protecting the south from being prosperous like what we witnessed today? Iraq under Sadam was so bad until the American cause it to crumble to today situation. Iraqi should thanks the Americans? 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

24 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Leak documents by and reported by? Where in this current world do you find muslim? America and Europe or Australia? How many muslim were killed by these leaked documents? BUT all the wars or I should say bombing that killed so many mslim happen where and by who? No need to speculate, look at facts. Get you answers from the muslim communities. Not from non muslim. 

Your post sounds like MFA spokeswoman.

2 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Cos u stay there before so u know better?😆

I don't know.  Waiting for answer.

Cuba is a nice country to visit and stay.

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

China is stupid, to stop terrorism should learn like USA, go send troops to middle east and spread some love

No lah, you only bomb at other people land not on your own backyard. Backyard you just shoot them then act like nothing happen. Point your fingers elsewhere. 

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Victor68 said:

I wonder how could people forgotten about Vietnam? Is today Vietnam worse off than when the Americans were protecting the south from being prosperous like what we witnessed today? Iraq under Sadam was so bad until the American cause it to crumble to today situation. Iraqi should thanks the Americans? 

Taliban and sadam was created, train and paid by US forces and money .. US  created these ' evil forces' 

when it get out of hand, they demand the rest of the world to dominate them as leader pay them money to get rid of these ' evil' that they create in the first place.  then they demand themself to be call heros. 

during the process of getting rid of these evil forces ( war) US  army demand that their army cannot be trial or check for any war crime commited against humanity. when UN inspector want to check on US war crime, those inspector and UN was wack by US gov.

and there are some ppl who say we should bow and support US action because they get rid of the world of evil ( which US created themself )lmao

like i say , i alway agree to disagree

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Taliban and sadam was created, train and paid by US forces and money .. US  created these ' evil forces' 

when it get out of hand, they demand the rest of the world to dominate them as leader pay them money to get rid of these ' evil' that they create in the first place.  then they demand themself to be call heros. 

during the process of getting rid of these evil forces ( war) US  army demand that their army cannot be trial or check for any war crime commited against humanity. when UN inspector want to check on US war crime, those inspector and UN was wack by US gov.

and there are some ppl who say we should bow and support US action because they get rid of the world of evil ( which US created themself )lmao

like i say , i alway agree to disagree

this one I know for a fact there are documents and reports and investigations by many other countries and gahmens. even US ownself admit some.

2 wrongs dont make a right. but the pot calling the cattle black is when there is show to watch. last time all the other countries just get invaded... now it gets interesting.

Why the US is going through so much trouble in creating and distroy? All these games were played far away from homeland. Any difference from the average gangsters you see on the street?

↡ Advertisement