Full Totalitarian State - Xinjiang

steveluv

1 minute ago, Nolicense said:

this one I know for a fact there are documents and reports and investigations by many other countries and gahmens. even US ownself admit some.

2 wrongs dont make a right. but the pot calling the cattle black is when there is show to watch. last time all the other countries just get invaded... now it gets interesting.

its every body and every country for themself at world stage.

not saying china action around the world is not for themself, they also after trade and ultimately after money and resources

just that ppl need to be less naive, US is not that noble to be call the protector or leader of the world that many ppl make up them to be.

they also after the same thing as china, money ,influence, control. or vice versa china after the same thing as US

the only different is the process and result of how it is done. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Beregond said:

its every body and every country for themself at world stage.

not saying china action around the world is not for themself, they also after trade and ultimately after money and resources

just that ppl need to be less naive, US is not that noble to be call the protector or leader of the world that many ppl make up them to be.

they also after the same thing as china, money ,influence, control. or vice versa china after the same thing as US

the only different is the process and result of how it is done. 

yes in a world of scarcity its a zero sum game.

Our hopes are for humanity to get over the squabbles and reach for the stars.. oh wait.. even the US has laid claim on the moon liao.. lol

17 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

this one I know for a fact there are documents and reports and investigations by many other countries and gahmens. even US ownself admit some.

2 wrongs dont make a right. but the pot calling the cattle black is when there is show to watch. last time all the other countries just get invaded... now it gets interesting.

Pot calling the cattle black.

Cattle calling the pot black.

That's the beginning of shouting match

😂

p.s. Where is the humble Asian gone to?

Edited by inlinesix

4 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

😂

I just realized i should spell it as kettle and not cattle.. lol.. my brain must be thinking of food..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

yes in a world of scarcity its a zero sum game.

Our hopes are for humanity to get over the squabbles and reach for the stars.. oh wait.. even the US has laid claim on the moon liao.. lol

dun know about that , lol

but read some news china gonna build a station up these with russia. ( i think it will be in the far future)

the ISS is the 1 that could happen soon. its due to retire in around 10 years time. 

if it happen, china could be the only country that have a operating space station ( yeah u guess it US reject china involvement in the ISS)

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

dun know about that , lol

but read some news china gonna build a station up these with russia. ( i think it will be in the far future)

the ISS is the 1 that could happen soon. its due to retire in around 10 years time. 

if it happen, china could be the only country that have a operating space station ( yeah u guess it US reject china involvement in the ISS)

actually the ISS might not last that long.

the joint china-russia space station is suppose to happen sooner but we never know. russia would want the best of both worlds.

once they see ISS no hope they will then concentrate on the new one. for now selling seats to the ISS is good money

2 minutes ago, Nolicense said:

actually the ISS might not last that long.

the joint china-russia space station is suppose to happen sooner but we never know. russia would want the best of both worlds.

once they see ISS no hope they will then concentrate on the new one. for now selling seats to the ISS is good money

the joint china-russia 1 is the lunar space station is a perm base on moon.

the 1 floating perm in space is the tiangong. dun think russia is involve in that 

there is not much money to be make from those station atm i think???

the ISS cost billions to run. if got good money to make, they come up with ISS.2 already.

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

the joint china-russia 1 is the lunar space station is a perm base on moon.

the 1 floating perm in space is the tiangong. dun think russia is involve in that 

there is not much money to be make from those station atm i think???

the ISS cost billions to run. if got good money to make, they come up with ISS.2 already.

russia selling seats to US lor.

tiangong is going to be open to all who interested. russia is interesed.. because the russian were the first ones who started a space station.

first the salyut and then the mir.

one of the  module in salyut program is now the russian segment of the ISS.

I would say russia would want to build something for tiangong if they can. this means they can be partner and not simply guests.

• Haha! 1

My 2cents worth. China needs a kick up its backside cus it farked every1s life wif covid. Jus a humble sorry also so hard. Onli wan to cover up n stir shit. Abt xinjiang.. wun hv fire..if theres no flame. 

Kacau neighbouring countries, s.e. asia... wan to exert pressure n force but forgot tat was wat japan did in ww2. Now chiak same sai.

As an asian, i personally feel proud hv an asian powerhouse but ahtiong land hv no respect for friendship.. eg. Terrex issue wif spore... hacking/stealing business/national secrets.. claim s. China sea as theirs...  as members here always say abt idiot luxury car drivers.. hv cash to drive luxury car.. but no class.

Now no thks to TRUMPISM eg.. kung flu..china flu.. asians having a tougher time overseas. XJP n CCP n china chinese..need to be gracious n not stoop to level of british colonial legacy n act like the world owes dem. U hv overtaken japan.. india.. n soon u.s.a.  be an asian friend to the world n not a bully. Too many bullies in the world n ended up being pariahs. Look at usa.. own powerhouse of govt.. the capitol.. kena attack by own people.

Asians (chinese,indians) are leading in all industries eg tech.. medicine..space.. lets unite n be proud n noble and not no class. Its a special bond asians have ... esp here in spore...regardless of language ..race n religion..  jus my 2cents worth of opinion. 

• Praise 8
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, SGCMmadman said:

My 2cents worth. China needs a kick up its backside cus it farked every1s life wif covid. Jus a humble sorry also so hard. Onli wan to cover up n stir shit. Abt xinjiang.. wun hv fire..if theres no flame. 

Kacau neighbouring countries, s.e. asia... wan to exert pressure n force but forgot tat was wat japan did in ww2. Now chiak same sai.

As an asian, i personally feel proud hv an asian powerhouse but ahtiong land hv no respect for friendship.. eg. Terrex issue wif spore... hacking/stealing business/national secrets.. claim s. China sea as theirs...  as members here always say abt idiot luxury car drivers.. hv cash to drive luxury car.. but no class.

Now no thks to TRUMPISM eg.. kung flu..china flu.. asians having a tougher time overseas. XJP n CCP n china chinese..need to be gracious n not stoop to level of british colonial legacy n act like the world owes dem. U hv overtaken japan.. india.. n soon u.s.a.  be an asian friend to the world n not a bully. Too many bullies in the world n ended up being pariahs. Look at usa.. own powerhouse of govt.. the capitol.. kena attack by own people.

Asians (chinese,indians) are leading in all industries eg tech.. medicine..space.. lets unite n be proud n noble and not no class. Its a special bond asians have ... esp here in spore...regardless of language ..race n religion..  jus my 2cents worth of opinion. 

even our gahmen see local no up.. lol

Supercharged

Aiyo when usa attacks others. They r always the good guy.

When they conquer lands. Colonise people. They r heros.

They r always right. Hee.

Even we as kids when young werr taught this way one

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Kopites said:

Hahaha....

Boycott nike?🤣

Despite being a member of BCI, no one boycott LV

😂

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/29/europe/uyghur-istanbul-children-china-intl/index.html

These children escaped Xinjiang, but their parents are in China and cut off from the world

Istanbul (CNN)It's been nearly five years since Hassan heard from his family, and he is terrified that he will forget them.

He has one photograph of his father and nothing but fading memories from his past. He tries his hardest to hold on to the image in his head of his mother and siblings, but it gets harder each day.

"I'm afraid to not recognize my family, to not remember my family, it's horrible," Hassan said.

Sitting in his dorm room at a Uyghur boarding school in Istanbul, Hassan waits for the day he will be reunited with his family. He dreams of being back in his hometown in Hotan. Hassan was 11 when his father brought him out of Xinjiang, in the far west of China, but he was too young then to get what was going on.

"I didn't really understand, I wasn't thinking about it. I thought we were coming to Turkey as tourists," he said.

Hassan says he has a vague recollection of mounting ethnic and religious tensions in Xinjiang. His parents became afraid to send him to school, and his mother started telling him to get back inside the house when he was playing in the street.

Hassan, now 16 years old, tries to hold on to the image of his mother and his siblings but it gets harder with each passing day. He has no photographs of his family except for a cell phone photo of his father.

"The pressure started ... everyone was living in fear, the police were everywhere ... but I wasn't really aware, we didn't understand that we were prisoners in China," he says.

Hassan and his father were the only ones in the family with a passport. His father took him to Turkey, leaving him in the care of an elderly relative with a plan to get the rest of the family out of China. His father returned to Xinjiang and never came back.

"I tried to call, but there is no way, communications are totally cut off," Hassan said. "At the time it was easy to leave, but then when my father went back, the situation became even worse, and travel outside of China was banned. That's when I realized."

Xinjiang is among China's most ethnically diverse regions. It is home to a variety of predominantly Muslim ethnic groups, the largest of which is the Uyghur. For centuries, Uyghurs, who have their own distinct culture and speak a language closely related to Turkish, had been in the majority. Beginning in the 1980s that began to change, however, as the government looked to develop the region's economy, leading to the arrival of large numbers of Han Chinese, the country's dominant ethnic group. Today, Uyghurs number around 11 million, or just under half of Xinjiang's total population.

Another fake narrative from western media perhaps ?

Migrants are trying to get into USA at the borders

While Uyghurs are trying to get of China. 

Don't need to waste time talking about 新疆. 

Wake me up after US send in their armies to liberate Myanmar and Thailand from MAH and Prayut.. both democratic countries now ruled by non-elected generals.

Until then.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

Turbocharged
4 hours ago, inlinesix said:

😂

Exactly. Westerners are uncomfortable with the change now. The humble, quiet, non-assertive Asian stereotype is gone. They had better get used to it.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Only Johor Sultan benefited.

Johorean doesn't benefit from it.  Everything in Forest City comes from PRC.

then you blame the sultan lah! after all, he rubber stamped the development project mah

strange logic you have

Edited by Scion
  • Haha! 3

@SGCMmadman 

5 hours ago, SGCMmadman said:

I think they up the ante too early. Its not time to show hand yet. IMHO, they have 2 Kings in the hole but USA and allies have at least a flush since 1945. Now it is a mess that their political system doesnt allow them to step back from.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3